It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qaddafi Lauds Obama, Then Launches Into Rambling Attack on U.N.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Qaddafi Lauds Obama, Then Launches Into Rambling Attack on U.N.

www.foxnews.com

Referencing Obama as "my son," Qaddafi said: "We are happy that a young African Kenyan was voted for and made president. Obama is a glimpse in the dark for the next four years, but I'm afraid we may go back to squar one.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You have to read this!

Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi, declaring that "we'd be content and happy if Obama can stay president forever."

Why is it that he likes Obama so much?

- Is he completely mad, insane... you be the judge.
- Me might be making a real statement that people need to hear...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/23/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Even Qaddafi thinks that Obama is a Kenyan...

I'm sure the MSM is going to make him out as a nut-job... but he might be on to something. Sounds like he's been online watching ATS!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If I heard him correctly (so hard to pay attention when the translators are bumbling and fumbling) I believe he also questioned what really happened to JFK
. And yes, CNN is making him out to be a nutjob, which he certainly might be given what I'm hearing about him.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx

Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi, declaring that "we'd be content and happy if Obama can stay president forever."

Unfortunately, it is beginning to sound like obama and some of his supporters also think having obama be "president for life" would also be a good thing. Sounds like obama could also count on foreign support (military?) to make that happen.

No one gets to be president for life here in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It looks like Mr. Obama was nothing but an opening act for the great Qaddafi?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Unfortunately, it is beginning to sound like obama and some of his supporters also think having obama be "president for life" would also be a good thing. Sounds like obama could also count on foreign support (military?) to make that happen.

No one gets to be president for life here in the U.S.

Centurion, I'm awfully sorry but that particular post of yours must have been written in a delirium. Your hate of Obama must have caused this. Where did you meet people (psychiatric asylums not included) that called for Obama to stay forever?

link   

Even Qaddafi thinks that Obama is a Kenyan...

Hmmm.

This is going to create quite a dilemma for those that both support obama and love to also support anything and everything that trashes the U.S.

link   
What's wrong with this picture... when all the dictators of the world love Obama?!?!

- Does anyone else see these types of "Warning" flags?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what he says Gadhafi is a rambling idiot. I don't care if he's got the who done it list of 9/11. The guy has absolutely ZERO credibility in my eyes. He's nothing but a spineless dictator. The Libyans are a bunch of losers for letting this guy stay in office for 40+ years.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What's wrong with this picture... when all the dictators of the world love Obama?!?!

Maybe he's a likable guy...

It was a lot worse when the US was laughing stock for having elected a village idiot for presidency twice in a row.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You may be on to something... God and the world favors idiots...

Why else could these people and big Governments get into power. Hell, we even out number them.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Centurion, I'm awfully sorry but that particular post of yours must have been written in a delirium. Your hate of Obama must have caused this. Where did you meet people (psychiatric asylums not included) that called for Obama to stay forever?

ATS = conspiracy theory website.

Who could imagine that once certain people finally have their "messiah" in power, that they could even imagine only letting him govern for 4 - or God forbid for 8 years?

Try to remember this conversation during the 2012 - or God forbid the 2016 elections ...

Remember what many dems were saying at the end of Clinton's 2nd term?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The thing is though you're all dancing to the tune of the news media.

Gaddafi, just like Chavez did a few years ago is just saying what many other people, especially here on ATS are thinking.

But apparently they are "crazy."

[edit on 23/9/09 by Kram09]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Maybe he's a likable guy...

It was a lot worse when the US was laughing stock for having elected a village idiot for presidency twice in a row.

I don't know but I liked it better when US Presidents went before the UN and stood up for the United States, and didn't apologize for our greatness.

What is it that makes our current President, a former "Community Organizer" so smart?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
The thing is though you're all dancing to the tune of the news media.

Gaddafi, just like Chavez did a few years ago is just saying what many other people, especially here on ATS are thinking.

But apparently they are "crazy."

[edit on 23/9/09 by Kram09]

I am so glad that I am not the only one that saw the immediate damage control and slant that fox news took right after the qaddafi speech!! You see, too many are so misguided by the media. I for one, listened to the entire speech, and thought it was well thought out, well presented, and deserved to be heard. I thought the deliberate snub by our president shameful. Don't forget that it was said by Bush, "If you are not with us, you are against us". hmmmm....puts me in mind of Stalin!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I think the difference now with this President always apologizing is... We are broke. We might have to borrow money from these people in the future!

I bet Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave right now.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I don't know but I liked it better when US Presidents went before the UN and stood up for the United States, and didn't apologize for our greatness.

Please provide a quote from his speech where he did that. If you can't do that, feel free to change your nickname to Hot Air.

What is it that makes our current President, a former "Community Organizer" so smart?

I wish I knew! Maybe it's something healthy in his breakfast, or his humble beginnings that led him to strive to get good education and made him a good student, heck maybe it's just genetics! But he sure is a heck of a guy.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Now that my headache has subsided after listening to that god-awful translator I want to make a few points about his speech if I may. Although the majority of his speech was incoherent babble and even factually wrong and inflammatory, I did find a couple of interesting points he brought up that we should look at. First and foremost his "resolution" that the EU, AU, and a Asian Union be appointed as permanent members of the security council, where each council elects one member to represent the union. I actually think this is a good idea and a better way for more representaion within the body proper. Secondly I did notice when he was railing about 9/11 and who actually flew the planes or who was responsible he tipped toe around the "official" report which was Saudi nationals. Is he afraid of calling out the Saudi gov't? The Saudi royal family is responsible for 75% of the extremist views in the middle east thanks to thier printing of an "edited" koran that is distributed widely throughout the middle-east. This version adds in quotes and addendums that according to Islamic scholars are actually not present and actually give a completely differnt lesson than what the original texts do.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Sorry, but what greatness is that?

It's a myth.

So did Obama stand up and say hey sorry guys we're awesome, but sorry and all that.

I think many Americans are struggling to adjust to the presidency of Obama after the silly gung ho, fly in the face of the world attitude of Bush.

It seems to be only Americans who are upset by Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join