It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: World failing to deal with challenges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

A very excellent point and great contribution my wise friend Sancho, even when the President of the United States speaks of these things, and then shortly after ends up dead by an assassins bullet people in their harried day to day rush for sustinance and security rarely take note of the fact that their are very real and very organized and very sinister and quite deadly forces at work behind the scenes.

Even when 'Tell All Books' are written by insiders who defect orginizations like the CFR warning us of their agendas that are often carried out in such plain sight in part and portion that people just are content to say 'That's just crazy talk' and just focus on that bit of seemingly harmless drama they are allowed to witness.

There are dark forces at work in the world Sancho!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I guess JFK alone shows, or answers my proposition that there are forces opposed to the NWO of Rome.

It doesn't show much other than People speaking out, but it would be interesting to know the intricacies of the World, but that really is hidden in so many regards.

I guess the question stands as to whether it is select People who stand up in the overwhelming scary nature of what is intended, and/or there are opposing groups....... Kennedy at the least represented a Person that got to the highest level of "apparent power", and needed to be silenced because of what he was saying.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

It is a most dangerous web we weave when at first we practice to deceive. We can only hope it's architechts one day become ensnared in their own lies and deceptions and are not so much held to account but the people beholden to them who imagine they are something quite different from what they are finally realize it's wise to reject their leadership and sweet little lies.

All roads in fact do lead to Rome Sancho and though the detours and road signs can be confusing and the various modes of conveyance deceiving very few people ever know just where it all emminates from and just who the real enemy of the people and peace is and just how many ellements often working at cross puropses for the sake of divide and conquer are controlled.

Just getting people to agree on who stands in the way of true progress and peace is a daunting task especially when most are to preoccupied suffering the consequences of not caring and the consequences that come along with it.

Those that do get close like Kennedy and have the power and the courage to speak find out all to quickly that even the power of the Office of the President is deficient to protect them or to do battle with this arch-nemmeiss.

It's why ultiamtely people will have to all agree and stand as one to break such control and power...to stand against Rome.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My grandmother used to say time to time..money makes the world go round, without it no one would be happy. Since last year, with the layoffs, bank failures, im sure more is coming our way with god know what..its hard for most to be happy enough to want to face challenges* at least in terms of his political proposals. Who really wants to be a civil servent, for example.. knowing full well, u aint gettin nothin when yuove doen your work. Its going to be miserable and belt tightening time, more or less. obama wants worldwide participation?> MAKE JOBS HERE AT HOME doofus...stop sending them overseas. stop allowing the FED to steel our hard earned slave wages so the upper 2% adn their friends can go on a spending spree coutesy of big corporations..stop allowing the military buildup here at home, and over in afghansitan....people will be alot more happy, and im sure, willing to want to particiapte in these activitys..people have goten smart, seeing how the FED really works with htier stolen money....why would anyone want to give anyting back, form a system that is desigend and manipulated to tkae EVERYTHING you wil ever have*

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The bottom line is, if people have money and a fiar chance chance to make it, the world will go round..without it, everything stops. money makes everyone happy..and that is how you get active participation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
The bottom line is, if people have money and a fiar chance chance to make it, the world will go round..without it, everything stops. money makes everyone happy..and that is how you get active participation.

The sad reality is friend, that many of these initiatives that the U.N. and G-8 and G-20 talk about are only ones designed to increase our overall tax burden and indebtedness.

They just place more of a burden on the working poor as huge pools of money are collected off of the working poor through taxes they can't really afford to part with but have no choice, and then wasted on poorly run programs rife with fraud and corruption poor oversight and waste that never accomplish even in decent part what they set out to do in taxing us so to make such efforts.

90% of the world's wealth is concentrated in less than 1% of the world's populations hands and those are the hands that run the CFR and the U.N.

You are so right that if that wealth were really spread around the world would be a far happier and more peaceful and productive place.

The purpose of the U.N. as always is to make sure that wealth never gets spread around and just to dream up ways to tax us even more to put it into the same hands that could have long ago fixed the world's problems if they weren't so busy creating them.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Hey BH, you and I agree on more than we disagree on but this UN
bit I beg to differ. Though I'm usually a bleeding heart liberal, on certain
issues I'm not: gun control, global warming and the role of the UN.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that I support the UN in everything it does or is trying to do. I don't. This thread was about a specific issue and my defense of it wasn't meant to imply that I support the UN. I have done my fair share of UN bashing.

I am also a 2nd Amendment (all of them actually) proponent and don't want to see it messed with.

The UN couches its agenda in humanistic terminology that is hard
to argue against but their end game IMHO is absolute control via a
one world government.

I'm glad to see that you recognize that this is your opinion. Because most of the time, those who would like to abolish the UN want to do so because of what they deem its sultry, underlying purpose to be.

I'm not actually sure how I feel about a one-world government, but it's a moot point, because I don't think it would ever - EVER - happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Asktheanimals

They really can reach ouch, and touch anyone.

Sorry, I just had to bring your typo out for examination. Well said! These powers can do exactly that.

I agree with your response as to what constitutes a new world
order and how corporations are the big players. A new world order of
peace and liberty sounds great to me, I just don't trust anyone to
hand it down to me, there's always a catch.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ouch, I do that a lot
Especially when talking to women with low cut blouses

There is always a catch, and I believe that is by design as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Sure so far it has redrawn the map in the Middle East and Asia by creating new States like Jordan, Kuwaiit and Israel, Bangledesh in Asia, Split the Koreas and Vietnam transformed the political and cultural makeup of China, divided Europe and Sub Asia into political spheres of influence, created the European Union, and part 2 of NAFTA just to name a few.

Wow, they can do all this but for some reason, they are still conspiring to take over the world and aren't having much success. From the sound of it, all they are doing is splitting places up as you describe in your own words. How is that a new world order?

Now if you are saying they are creating a "new world chaos", that I might believe.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Sure so far it has redrawn the map in the Middle East and Asia by creating new States like Jordan, Kuwaiit and Israel, Bangledesh in Asia, Split the Koreas and Vietnam transformed the political and cultural makeup of China, divided Europe and Sub Asia into political spheres of influence, created the European Union, and part 2 of NAFTA just to name a few.

Wow, they can do all this but for some reason, they are still conspiring to take over the world and aren't having much success. From the sound of it, all they are doing is splitting places up as you describe in your own words. How is that a new world order?

Now if you are saying they are creating a "new world chaos", that I might believe.

It is a little of both friend Hal if you looked at the new maps versus the old maps plus the economic conditions that are then created and where that money flows and how.

You have to really look at it yourself to better understand, trying to grasp it conceptually versus grasping the visual and the money trail are two very different things.

Of course some look for comforting reasons to dismiss any advantage to themselves in personally taking the time to do that to better understand and the despots of the world make that to their full advantage.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You can't just go in there and start calling people out or you'd have a global town hall on your hands. You don't let Al Sharpton or a flaming transsexual get up and say their piece. It could start a war.

Really? Who are you trying to kid? Don't you remember Ahmadinejad and Chavez the last time around?

UNITED NATIONS (CNN) -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez tore into his U.S. counterpart and his U.N. hosts Wednesday, likening President Bush to the devil and telling the General Assembly that its system is "worthless."

"The devil came here yesterday," Chavez said, referring to Bush, who addressed the world body during its annual meeting Tuesday. "And it smells of sulfur still today."

Chavez accused Bush of having spoken "as if he owned the world" and said a psychiatrist could be called to analyze the statement. (Watch Hugo Chavez cross himself as he tells world leaders he can smell the devil -- 1:06)

"As the spokesman of imperialism, he came to share his nostrums to try to preserve the current pattern of domination, exploitation and pillage of the peoples of the world. An Alfred Hitchcock movie could use it as a scenario. I would even propose a title: 'The Devil's Recipe.' "

Chavez held up a book by Noam Chomsky on imperialism and said it encapsulated his arguments: "The American empire is doing all it can to consolidate its hegemonistic system of domination, and we cannot allow him to do that. We cannot allow world dictatorship to be consolidated."

www.cnn.com...

The floor of the UN isn't some sacred place. It's a playground for America-haters and lunatics.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

The floor of the United Nations really is a place for dissenting voices to meet and work out their differences no matter how different they may be!

They might not have been great debates or effectual debates but they were entertaining debates!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The floor of the United Nations really is a place for dissenting voices to meet and work out their differences no matter how different they may be!

That may have been part of the grand design of the UN, but it has failed miserably in accomplishing those goals. It is now an impotent mish-mash of corruption and incompetence. It's major goal these days is to thwart any resolution that hints at support of Israel.

Very,very little is 'worked out' in the UN.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Asktheanimals,

I usually don't agree with liberals on to much of anything, but I find everything you have said to be true and you have said it quite well.

I have always maintained, the UN is no friend of ours. What freedoms and rights our politicans in the USA have not been able to steal and plunder. the UN will confiscate with it's treaties.

The United Nations looks so innocent and it's veiws so reasonable on the surface, IMO, you are correct in pointing out it's actually a push for a one world government. I am going to take it further than you did. Not only is the UN pushing to be a one world government, but they are wanting us to finance our own enslavement, thus making us the ultimate fools.

Pay attention to the "solutions" these UN members will offer up to address the their proposed "problems". It wants a tax. A world tax if you will, to combat these "problems". based on the idea of "to each his ability to pay". Meaning that the so called "developed" countries such as the USA will have to pay more world tax than China who is considered a "developing" country. All this comes right out of Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, all complete with the "class struggle" bullsh$t and everything.

Just remember, every dollar of your taxes given to the UN, brings us and the rest of humanity, that much closer to being owned by a hand full of psychotics. The United Nations is NOT something to be applauded, but despised.

And for all you you die hard Barack Obama fans who think obama wouldn't do such a thing, all I got to say is, you have not read his resume.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
ATS : Forum members : Obama world is failing to meet the challenges .

should read : Obama failing to make on his pre-election promises.

Try to sort your own house out before trying to fix everyone elses.

Just my 2p worth.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by useless eaters

The United Nations looks so innocent and it's veiws so reasonable on the surface, IMO, you are correct in pointing out it's actually a push for a one world government. I am going to take it further than you did. Not only is the UN pushing to be a one world government, but they are wanting us to finance our own enslavement, thus making us the ultimate fools.

Pay attention to the "solutions" these UN members will offer up to address the their proposed "problems". It wants a tax. A world tax if you will, to combat these "problems". based on the idea of "to each his ability to pay". Meaning that the so called "developed" countries such as the USA will have to pay more world tax than China who is considered a "developing" country. All this comes right out of Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, all complete with the "class struggle" bullsh$t and everything.

You nailed it, that's precisely what Cap and trade is all about, punishing
developed countries like the US so that the 3rd world can "catch up".
No thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join