It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: World failing to deal with challenges

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So that was the plan all along. Your basically saying that we are causing more problems in the world on purpose in order to usher in a NWO? That would be like saying one of the reason for the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was also to usher in a new world order. Wow, now how exactly did Obama pull that off?

People like you like to simplify our problems by saying things like all politicians are the same. You say that there is no difference between George Bush and Obama. I say that the problems you are pointing out were caused by one administration, but that doesn't mean the next will do the same things. If you believe that, you are simply giving up and saying "were screwed, so there is no point in anything".

Why don't we relax and see what happens. I would actually prefer Obama to concentrate on the domestic agenda right now, but he has to deal with other issues as well, and I think he's doing good considering the situation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I think what I might have failed to better illustrate for you is that while Obama was not around during these things that you cite the Council for Foreign Reltations was.

The Council for Foreign Relations was founded by Rockefeller back in the 1920's when the League of Nations quickly went belly up because of lack of U.S. participation in part because we rejected the Treaty of Versailles that at first ended World War I and set up the League of Nations at the same time.

The Council for Foreign Relations basically invented the United Nations at the Charter Conference in San Francisco in 1947, 46 of the U.S. Delegates to the Conference including the Acting Speaker were CFR members.

CFR as a non-profit orginization dedicated to a One World Government has riddled every administration including Obama's with top officials most especially those in Cheif Diplomatic Positions like the Secretary of State since World War II.

This has far less to do about Obama than it does the CFR, research the CFR and please realize this has nothing to do with Partisan Politics, the CFR is not into Partisan Politics in fact it wants to do away with Partisan Politics to set up a one world government.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

You say that there is no difference between George Bush and Obama. I say that the problems you are pointing out were caused by one administration, but that doesn't mean the next will do the same things. If you believe that, you are simply giving up and saying "were screwed, so there is no point in anything".

Well...

Similarities between Bush and Obama

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, let us all prepare to be ordered.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
well, to me at leat this shows the NWO will not work
apparently, according to obama, the rest of the world dosnt want to get invovledw tih everyone elses problems.. in a sense the brighter side of things

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Well then if the CFR is behind the NWO and they have been at it since 1920 and the world is still as divided as it ever was, then there not having much progress in accomplishing their goal now are they?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
well, to me at leat this shows the NWO will not work
apparently, according to obama, the rest of the world dosnt want to get invovledw tih everyone elses problems.. in a sense the brighter side of things

The darker side of things though, and what I am not so subtly hinting at is that when the rest of the world does not want to respond to these problems the powers that be then tend to purposefully make these problems worse and greater than they appear until the world does turn to them for 'solutions' that are anything but.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Sadly my friend it is us citizens of the world stuck as the proverbial cannaries with these despots in control, and apparently they are anxious to see us all croak!

Why is it so many world leaders appear to be psychopaths?

Probably because they are Storm Dancer.

Lets face it meglo maniacs and the larcenous are more attracted to politics and power than are the meek of the earth!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well then if the CFR is behind the NWO and they have been at it since 1920 and the world is still as divided as it ever was, then there not having much progress in accomplishing their goal now are they?

Hal my suggestion to you is simply what my suggestion to you is that was already stated: Learn about the CFR how they are insinuated in every level of our own government, who funds them, what their agenda is.

Many people who research the CFR come to conclude that the United Nations is a wholy owned subsidiary of CFR and that CFR is wholy owned by the Rockefellers.

Taking a look at a broader expanse of history versus just George and Barack really demonstrates a far different picture than just what people who are currently involved in the left/right, republican/democratic party arguments focus on or see.

Divide and conquer warfare is divide and conquer warfare, the disvisions accomplished by it might be more than you suspect that they are Hal as to just what caused those divisions and who are behind them for the purpose of dividing and conquering.

All I am inviting you to do is scratch down another layer or two and step outside your partisan box, that choice is yours though friend.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hey BH, you and I agree on more than we disagree on but this UN
bit I beg to differ. Though I'm usually a bleeding heart liberal, on certain
issues I'm not: gun control, global warming and the role of the UN.

I am totally against a one world government, yet this is exactly what
the UN is attempting to be. Were you aware that treaties signed by
the US trump constitutional law? If we were to sign on with the UN's
current small arms limitation protocol the 2nd amendment would be
essentially abolished.

The UN couches its agenda in humanistic terminology that is hard
to argue against but their end game IMHO is absolute control via a
one world government.

Here's the UN's wish list - world peace (by unilateral disarmament)
incidentally abolishing private firearm ownership, the authority to
levy taxes from it's member states, to control population growth
(how will they decide who gets to breed and who doesn't), to end
national sovereignty worldwide (who needs a constitution when you
have us, the UN?), to impose uniform educational standards, etc.

The list is much longer than the few I have thrown out. For a president of
the United States to accept the Chair of the UN general assembly is a
direct violation of the US Constitution that says "no person holding office
shall accept title or emolument". This is wrong in many ways.

Cap and trade will be on the table at the G20 along with some form
of bilking the US out of money to give to the UN. The list of horrors to
come reads like bad science fiction my friend. We need to look very
carefully at what is going on and what the intent is behind it. I'm sure
whatever it is will not be in the best interests of the people of the United
States.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Agreed marge6043 that this is just a precursor to the 'preffered' gathering of the G-20. The U.N. is more of a podium for broadcasting to the lesser nations, and lessor nations what they can expect and is expected of them in the near future.

The G-8 sets policy and then gets the G-20 to agree with it, the rest either fall in line or pay the consequences as far as the rest of the world's nations go.

Great observation, thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"world order" does not mean NWO crap. For christ sake, it's like saying chocolate exists, so easter bunnies must exist as well.

A world order is just a specific order or power in the world. A new world order is power moving eastwards. The world politics are dynamic, it's not a conspiracy theory just because the world changes and powers change. It's just real life and reality!!!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
"world order" does not mean NWO crap. For christ sake, it's like saying chocolate exists, so easter bunnies must exist as well.

A world order is just a specific order or power in the world. A new world order is power moving eastwards. The world politics are dynamic, it's not a conspiracy theory just because the world changes and powers change. It's just real life and reality!!!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by john124]

Very interesting World Powers conspiring together to move the balance of power is not a conspiracy?

I wonder if by chance you have ever looked up the definition of the word my friend?

Me thinks this fits the definition of conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That is VERY interesting about the Constitution and I don't think many folks have thought of that.

Does anyone know how he got appointed to chair the Security Council anyway?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

That is VERY interesting about the Constitution and I don't think many folks have thought of that.

Does anyone know how he got appointed to chair the Security Council anyway?

It's amazing the U.N. uses New York City almost like the World's Capital we here in the U.S. primarily dominate it politically in conjunction with a few key allies, and geographically because it is in New York city and we rarely have any true idea what it's up to and how it accomplishes things or fails to.

That is a good question you pose, how did he?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

As usual, the future looks about as bright as a coal mine.

Obama is being played. Im sure he has good intentions, but he doesnt realize he is laying the foundation for the fascist new world order.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Copernicus]

Oh, I'm quite sure he realizes what he's doing. We have enough problems here, Brother Barack doesn't need to go around telling everyone else how to prune their trees imo.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hey buddy, I want to point out that not only the UN, but many other arena's, and spheres of influence impose the actions, or plans You outline. The empires of ole' are still around. They entered the modern age not as us, but created the actual modern World in many regards. They are still around, but hiding in the coolest vessel around; corporate identities. They really can reach ouch, and touch anyone.

I don't think the wording of a One World Order is evil in, and of itself. It fits a larger bill of suggestion, and imposed thought. We naturally run from, or automatically shut down from it.

The problem with the ideology is in the manner of presentation by the Evil Elite; how could something evil ever present something good? It is impossible. However, a real unified World order is good, but not by assimilation. It must be done through recognition, and embracing of differences. Ha ha ha, I don't think that'll be for a while; as that is how the Elite rule the roost; divide, and conquer.

Hi Proto, it doesn't stop to amaze me how many People literally will call anyone nuts for understanding their is a "monolithic secret conspiracy that operates through covet means, subversion....etc. That anyone who speaks out against them will ****surely be murdered*******" These words more, or less sum up JFK says in his speech. He literally gave the forecast for his own execution.

I absolutely don't understand when the face of such proof as Kennedy stating facts amongst others that People still deny........ It really amazes me.

The last note is I don't believe every last World leader is bad, or has puppeteers controlling them; which are going along with the status quo of Rome. Simply, the reason for my premise is We are currently still breathing. No doubt Rome is the biggest baddest bunch of Luciferian freaks in the World, but I think there is also hidden shadow World opposition.

&f

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am somewhat familiar with the CFR and the NWO theories about the UN, and I don't doubt you have your reasons for questioning their motives. My question is though, if they are using the tactic of divide and conquer, then at some point that means you have to conquer even a little portion of your goal to progress toward achieving that goal, right? Can you tell me what little portion of the world has the CFR conquered at this point? It certainly isn't the US because of our two party system keeps everyone divided, and yet this is where they reside.

Sorry, but I just don't see it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Originally posted by Copernicus

As usual, the future looks about as bright as a coal mine.

Obama is being played. Im sure he has good intentions, but he doesnt realize he is laying the foundation for the fascist new world order.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Copernicus]

Oh, I'm quite sure he realizes what he's doing. We have enough problems here, Brother Barack doesn't need to go around telling everyone else how to prune their trees imo.

Of course that in part is why we never get our own problems solved because we devote so much time and energy to other reluctant nations in trying to 'force' them to allow us to solve 'their' problems.

You know what they say Jack of all Trades, Master of none!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I am somewhat familiar with the CFR and the NWO theories about the UN, and I don't doubt you have your reasons for questioning their motives. My question is though, if they are using the tactic of divide and conquer, then at some point that means you have to conquer even a little portion of your goal to progress toward achieving that goal, right? Can you tell me what little portion of the world has the CFR conquered at this point? It certainly isn't the US because of our two party system keeps everyone divided, and yet this is where they reside.

Sorry, but I just don't see it.

Sure so far it has redrawn the map in the Middle East and Asia by creating new States like Jordan, Kuwaiit and Israel, Bangledesh in Asia, Split the Koreas and Vietnam transformed the political and cultural makeup of China, divided Europe and Sub Asia into political spheres of influence, created the European Union, and part 2 of NAFTA just to name a few.

They have made huge and significant accomplisments including ellimating the Ottoman Empire, and forcing huge migrations in the old Soviet Union and Europe.

If you aren't familiar with the in depth history of these events to see how often key corporations are involved each and every time, and money trails that lead back to the usual suspects, then on the surface they appear as random events, until you really do research it.

Thanks for asking Hal

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join