It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 victim's family member gives powerful message to the media...in Italy and not America of cours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

9/11 victim's family member gives powerful message to the media...in Italy and not America of course

www.wearechangeohio.com

Bob Mcilvaine, who son died on 9/11/2001, has spent six long years fighting for truth. He's been shunned by US media in the most dispicable fashion. However, Italian television gave this man what US media should have given him over and over again . . . the nation's ear.

In the above interview Mr. Mcilvaine tells the Italian audience what anyone who is honest and takes the time to do their research learns . . . that 9/11 was just one in a long example of CIA backed crimes meant to fool Americans into illegal wars.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Is this not the ultimate insult to the 9/11 victim's family members, the MSM ignoring them for 8 years and the Italians have to lend an ear, and applaud his speech. I'll just let the video speak for itself and see what you guys have to say. Let's spread this video around, it came from WeAreChange Ohio and this should be seen by everyone.

www.wearechangeohio.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Very touching video. My heart goes out to this man. I wish the translator would have translated the Italian to English. I would love to know what was being said by the others. If anyone here speaks Italian, can you tell us what else was being said?

Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Get a group of 3,000 people together and I guarantee there will be a few that hold a "Blame America First" view.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You cannot keep voting for Republicans and Democrats and expect "change". The only road to real change is to NOT vote for Republicans or Democrats. They sit in secret committees talking amongst themselves instead of going to the people who elected them to find out what the people want. This is not Democracy. There should be transparency in government. Every door on every room should be taken off the hinges in the Capitol building. (Except for restrooms.) We the people pay for it and we should have access to it. It should come as no surprise to people that government lies, that George Bush's Grand daddy Preston helped finance the Nazi rise to power in Germany, that the CIA was started with Nazi war criminals, that the war on drugs puts big money in the pockets of corrupt policemen and judges. The government is not the good guys that people want them to be. They work for big business, not the American people.

Those who continue to vote for the Democrats and Republicans will continue to get the government they truly deserve.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Get a group of 3,000 people together and I guarantee there will be a few that hold a "Blame America First" view.

What does that have to do what anything?

Oh I get it, you think that you are participating in this discussion by leaving this tripe here?

This man's lost his son, and is speaking emotionally about it. I would believe him over a toad like you any day.

And anybody that digs into it finds it's a false flag, the only ones who don't believe that are ignorant.

These are his words right from the video:

Bob Mcilvaine: "I am... I have voted Republican, and Democrat, in the United States. I belong to no groups.

I want everyone to think, and this is difficult...

Think of your son or daughter... being murdered... Everyone, think of it.

It's not about racism. It's not about anti-semitism. I want that truth.

I spent every day of my life since 2001, trying to find out, who murdered my son. I worked by myself. I went to every 9/11 commission hearing."

Now try and paint him as an un-American "democrat" kool-aid drinker.

But the truth is, the majority of the world believes this now. Because this is alot closer to the truth than the official report. And you know that. You're just stubborn, and follow the conservative party line regardless.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

He did that to himself. Terrorists killed his son, and they would do it again if given half the chance.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

He did that to himself. Terrorists killed his son, and they would do it again if given half the chance.

Yeah if terrorist means cia then you are right

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

From the article:

"And that all wars are to control resources, and could have been avoided. Some will say, whooaaa, what about World War II, that was to stop the demon, Hitler.

Who supplied Hitler to build the army so many of our children had to die to stop later? Standard Oil . . . and George W. Bush's grandfather supplied the Nazi's with most of the heavy steel they built their armies with. That was how Bush got his fortune. "

----------

Yup - all wars are about profiteering. The public is given some simplistic crap about fighting terrorism (iraq war) or communism (vietnam war) or Nazism (ww2) but it's all lies. It's just about money and ww2 would have happened if Hitler had never been born. He was just a tool the profiteers used to start the war.

new topics

top topics

join