It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i know this is really off-topic, and i'm a total noob to this board. however, i found this song called 'conspiracy' that i thought people might find entertaining. i'd make my own thread but i usually only like to peruse the boards without posting on them so i don't have the ability to make a new thread. enjoy and let me know what you think.

podcastmachine.com...

www.facebook.com...#/pages/The-Kamikaze-Snowmen/217335025157?v=wall

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I work for several fire dept. and with in the last few months and weeks they have been collecting personal information about myself and family members. In one county this is being done and in others they know nothing about these information sheets. We were told that in the event of a pandemic epidemic they would take these sheets and get the vaccine or antibotics which I and my family would receive before the public.

We have asked why we were the first to receive these medications and we were told that if we went down or any family members we would be useless to the community.

With all the reckus over the H1N1 shots. Are they trying to control the world population and save all nessary personell ( police, fire fighters and medics).

In recent months I have been sent to various facillities to learn how to build and destroy various bio agents of WMD. Why me??????

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by Revealation

Mercola has posted this important information. Only people who are well informed and stand up for themselves will survive this genocide! How To Legally Avoid Unwanted Immunizations Of All Kinds

you can legally charge them with "assault with a deadly weapon" and have the full resources of our laws behind you.

Shots in the dark is an unreleased Canadian documentary which describes the ravages unknowing care workers have been causing...reCreating these verulent deseases and mixing them with emuno-suppressant lethal chemicals is -The True Act of Terrorism Every rightssupressing de facto bill that has been passed is fraudulent, every branch of society has been infiltrated by deceitful and soulless charlatans who help set this fiasco in place...sad

Good luck and stay safe

[edit on 24-9-2009 by HulaAnglers]

Brilliant information, thankyou very much.

On a side note could people take a look at this thread and support it (need to get it seen by lots of people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is with reference to a rally here in the UK on 3rd of October against forced Vaccination.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thanks for your attention - Unfortunately your link is not working, what was the thread about? (probably activism of sorts)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
Thanks for your attention - Unfortunately your link is not working, what was the thread about? (probably activism of sorts)

LOL I cant believe this, ATS deleted my thread.......

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, UK Rally against mandatory Vaccinations (3rd October 2009) which was originally posted in the Swine Flu and other Diseases and Pandemics forum, to the Trash Bin forum. yeahright has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Sorry, we just cannot permit threads like that per the T&C-

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Your thread has been removed because it contained information already posted to ATS, or there may have been offensive content in your post.
Please review our Terms and Conditions:
Or actions for for general abuse:
These may help you understand why your thread was removed from the forum.

This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact yeahright (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

Apparently I was trying to recruit people by stating that an event was going to happen.

Here is a link to it

www.theflucase.com... Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

and here is some info on there facebook page

www.facebook.com...

I am honestly astonished by this I really am.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have noticed that ATS seem to be stricter on deleting posts about meetings and political events in the UK than they do on American links.

You may also find the following link interesting

UK mental health act changed to make "swine flu" vaccine refusal reason to be detained in hospitals

www.theflucase.com...

and the following

www.managementinpractice.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

Yep not the place to openly address these types of issues...Understandable - I am hoping ATS stays active all through this nightmare...David Ike's forum and others like it are better places to connect for solutioning...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thumb
Rev, I suggest filing a lawsuit. Get with as many of the people your wife works with and file a lawsuit. This seems to be happening at state level, there for you need to go into a federal court, in which this is unconstitutional.

You obviously don't get it. The DOD is an oxymoron, and is the exact opposite of justice. They promote breaking the laws, and their own status as being above the law. Lawyers, politicos, judges, cops, feds, they are all anti-American.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To me this seems like a condition of employment.

An act of war is invading another country.

Terrorism would be attacking innocent people.

Many people that work on the front lines of medicine will be taking the jab.

I do know people who have had to take a jab or two as a condition of employment. To me, it's no big deal.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Do you have a job? Do you need the money you make at that job to live? Without your job, would you be able to afford things like food and health care?

If you don't need your job in order to eat, then maybe it wouldn't seem like such a big deal to you. But for some, finding a job is hard, and money is tight.

Maybe you don't think having to get a shot is such a big deal, because you think it is safe. Is it really that hard to understand where the rest of us are coming from?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was going to start a new thread, but I'm afraid I'm a bit too new to this forum to do so. Today, in our Canadian news there is a headline stating that our studies here are showing that people who had last years seasonal flu shot may possibly be more apt to catch H1N1. here is the link:

www.ctv.ca...

What do you all think about this????

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by keldas

A very important point you have made.

Forced treatment not only already exists within most country's - and has done for many many years - but it is something that is also somewhat welcomed...indeed demanded...by its populace.

I posted something similar in another thread, which I'll cut'n'paste here to save typing it all out again:

Another thing to add to the mix is that, in regards to Health (be it your own or the wider health of society), there already exists - well, at least in my country of New Zealand anyway - processes/Acts that allow for the forced detainment and treatment of a country's citizens for their own good or for the good of that society.

An example of that would be the Mental Health Act and the associated Compulsory Treatment Orders that entails.
Essentially the Mental Health Act is the strong-arm of the Mental Health/Hospital system in my country...and its certainly not uncommon amongst most other countries also whereby if someone is deemed to be *unwell* and/or poses a significant threat (be it real or potential) of harm to self or others...then boom, people like me (Snr Psych Nurse/Duly Authorised Officer) can basically sign off some paperwork, give the Police a call and have you detained and transported to the nearest Psych Unit for further assessment/commital/treatment.

Here is where it starts to get dodgy.

The Mental Health Act is NOT intended to detain. It is NOT intended to forcibly remove another citizen from their fundamental rights. It is NOT intended to be a long term action - rather its principle intention is to assist at a time when perhaps 'assistance' is not wanted by the person...and really - despite the very real weighty power it allows - be as 'less intrusive upon the person' as possible for the shortest possible length of time.

That is the intention.

However - how it is actioned is variable, and variable upon the Clinicians actioning it.
For some of us we do only utilise the MHA in situations of very real and imminent danger, and then ONLY for the extent that danger can be mitigated in other forms less restrictive and invasive upon the person.
For other Clinicians however its welded like a sword. Its power, intention and wording within it is 'bent', sometimes outright broken, and it becomes a vehicle of extreme disempowerment of the person.

Someone under the MHA both does AND doesn't have a right to refuse treatment.
They do have a *right* to say "Heck no I don't give my permission for you to inject me with that IMI".
The reality however is that refusal is noted, and where deemed necessary the person can actually be restrained and the medication administered.

So really the only *true* choice that exists is around HOW the medication is administered - either willingly or unwilling, as when under the MHA the final choice doesn't rest with the person, it rests with the responsible Clinician.

...that said...and while I do acknowledge that Mental Health is somewhat different, the over-riding fundamental ideology of doing something perhaps unwanted by the person for their own good and/or for the good of others most certainly already exists.
Not only does it exist, but also seems to be reasonably welcomed by the wider community.
Perhaps thats somewhat based upon the perceptions and stigmatisation of people experiencing any form of unwellness/Mental Illness.
Often do I hear people say things like "Unwell people should be treated." or "They need to be in hospital" or "They pose too much of a risk to themselves and to others if they are allowed to wander around untreated" etc etc.
The wider public actually seem to support the idea of the MHA, support the idea of basically removing and remedying a perceived threat to society.

Its that type of thinking where I see the similarity - and the possible opening - with these types of Acts/Laws around physical health.
Thin edge of the wedge and all that...

The MHA could be seen as somewhat of a precedent already that could be transferred over to forced detention and treatment of a country's citizens.

So when I hear/read people say things like "That will never happen" or "Thats just wrong, how can that pass?" well...the processes are already there.
It already is in other sectors of health/society.
And at least in my country has been for the last 17 years (since its last revision anyway).

People often say "Wake up! Its happening!"...when really the dream/nightmare started quite some time ago when they/we were blissfully asleep...it already happened, and was welcomed....

...what they/we've *woken up* into is simply just the next chapter...

Peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm thankful that this isn't mandatory in Canada yet. when it does I'm ready to protest.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

A little reactionary, no? I too am a physician, and find many of my state's

(MA) current legislation appalling (DPH unvaccinated GPS bracelets,

forceful quarantine, etC).

I found it odd that any physician in our clinic was getting 'registered' if they

refused the shot.

I just got one, and my daughter too - the h3 seasonal, then h1 when it hits early oct -

as i don't want to wind up in a registry. don't stand out in the crowd until its

time to bolt, i say.

I'll take my chances with guillain barre,

like we all do, every year we get the shot. (my daughter is asthma prone,

so despite my small pharmaceutical stockpile, i can't risk a bad flu for her).

I applaud your post for a healthy dose of skepticism, government

is kind of run by incompetents.

you should have heard

our DPH commisioner talk about H5 to our clinicians and basically state

"the states were told by FEMA/the feds that we are on our own, prepare

accordingly!"

[edit on 9/24/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Hi Tasty, well I think we have till November to educate the media, have you seen Dr Moulden(leader of The Canadian Action Party) vaccines

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501

It must be nice to live in your world thats all I can say. Its not as black and white as you paint it. I'm afraid in reality there is many shades of grey.

Some people have to play the victim I guess. It's the only explanation I can think of. There is ALWAYS a choice. Are we adult enough to make the right choice and then live with it?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by grahag]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
reply to post by Wildbob77

Do you have a job? Do you need the money you make at that job to live? Without your job, would you be able to afford things like food and health care?

If you don't need your job in order to eat, then maybe it wouldn't seem like such a big deal to you. But for some, finding a job is hard, and money is tight.

Maybe you don't think having to get a shot is such a big deal, because you think it is safe. Is it really that hard to understand where the rest of us are coming from?

Is that the ONLY job out there? no. Healthcare workers are in HUGE demand right now.

The choice they're making is to complain and get angry and rage at the machine, but in the end the choice is theirs to do it, or don't.

If it was me, and I felt like they did, I'd refuse the shot and take it from there. Forcing would be to restratin them and give them the shot against their will.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Originally posted by grahag

Is that the ONLY job out there? no. Healthcare workers are in HUGE demand right now.

You're obviously oblivious and not understanding that when she or anyone else in NY doesn't recieve the shot, you aren't working anywhere in NY State in the health care field regardless of how high the demand is.

I know...... the famous "just relocate and move outta state" line..right? Everything is easy when your just posting it as a comment on a website.Try living in the reality. Funds aren't there and just getting up and moving a family of 5 isn't as easy as you will try to make it sound.It's called being responsible and dedicated doing what's in the best interest of my family and their safety.

The choice they're making is to complain and get angry and rage at the machine, but in the end the choice is theirs to do it, or don't.

If it was me, and I felt like they did, I'd refuse the shot and take it from there. Forcing would be to restratin them and give them the shot against their will.

It's honestly sickening to hear this nonsense from someone whose life this has absolutely no effect on and isn't in the situation. I aint raging against the machine. It's called taking a stand. We have our situation and it's under control. She doesn't get the shot regardless of what happens.The choice we are making is to educate and make aware, as many people as possible to this unwilling violation of the majority's beings so that they may stand in solidarity to fight the injustice.

Most worker's don't take the shot.

NY Times
Across the country, federal health officials say, only about 42 percent of all health care workers get an annual flu shot. That is little better than the overall national average of 33 percent and far below the 65 to 70 percent rate for the elderly.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What's wrong with the OP?
He is being very selfish. Putting his needs above the greater good is not only criminal its wrong. Vaccinations are a dead form of a virus, nothing else. I doubt there will be any adverse/negative reactions to any vaccines and if there are you have the right to pursue the right legal avenue (highly unlikely).

Slight discomfort is a small price to pay for the livelihood of millions.
Grow up.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by searching4thetruth

It's MANDATORY that his wife get the vaccine. If she doesn't she loses her job.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by nunya13]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by nunya13]

Correct. That would be a "CHOICE". Get the shot and keep the job (to prevent the spread of the H1N1 flu to those who are in serious condition because they ARE in the hospital. Contracting the flu MAY cause more serious problems to those patients and cause death).

OR, do NOT take the shot and look for another job. Pretty simple, it is a CHOICE.

QUESTION- If one of YOUR loved ones was in the hospital and contracted the H1N1 virus from medical staff and had serious complications or God forbid, death, I bet YOU might feel differently. Wouldn't you? Can you say LAWSUIT?

-Peace and God Bless

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join