It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

Originally posted by youSirAreAnIdiot

YES, I'M SURE U GAVE YOUR SON A VACCINE THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET AND WON'T BE READY UNTIL OCTOBER. YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT/DISINFO AGENT. CREDIBILITY = SHOT.

The H1N1 flu has been around for a long time.
The new strain's vaccination has not been clinically trialed. However, is available and has been administered to 'volunteers' in Canada. We volunteered because we were concerned for our childs well being. The actual medical FACTS behind this vaccination are more sound, than your all caps post.

IF my childs illness' severity causes me to be a disinfo agent, then so be it. hahaha.
You don't mean anything to me.

Hi.

Wait a second, are you referring to the H1N1 vaccine that was released in 1976 which killed/maimed/paralyzed a boatload of people? Because of that's the case, your credibility really has been shot. Please elaborate to clear this up (or rearrange the facts in your story). Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Five_to_one

Hi.

Wait a second, are you referring to the H1N1 vaccine that was released in 1976 which killed/maimed/paralyzed a boatload of people? Because of that's the case, your credibility really has been shot. Please elaborate to clear this up (or rearrange the facts in your story). Thanks

Hi,

Gladly.
Our child has chronic lung issues. On our childs 5 year shots, almost two months ago, we were asked if we were aware of the H1N1. We were told that the new strain can infect deep in the lungs. Our child would be at great risk. We were told that a new vaccine has been developed for it. We were explained to, that the vaccine has not been tested fully but is available to volunteers. This was a person I grew up with, and am sure she wasn't attempting to depopulate earth, starting with my 5 year old.
After an explanation of my concerns, we were able to have our child vaccinated at the local hospital, that afternoon.
Pertaining to what was involved at the hospital, I don't know. My wife took him in. I had to work.

As far as I know, he recieved the vaccination then. I have no fears, no regrets. The info I received was from a schooled professional, rather than a forum on a "conspiracy" website. Of all places.

I believe the body should build up an immunity on its own, however..he doesn't stand much of a chance with that. We decided for his health. Not what a conspiracy forum tells us.

If that makes me a disinfo agent, then oh well. I guess the blinders work both ways, no?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

I find it quite odd that in Page 5 of this thread you mentioned that you had, and I quote "actual medical FACTS" about this vaccine that you supposedly gave to your son, and now, two pages later, you are telling us that it, and I quote again "has not been fully tested". I am not trying to attack you personally but, if you're not a disinfo agent, then you are as good as one. And I only say this because it's been well-documented that you change the facts in your story to your convenience.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by One_in_five

I find it quite odd that in Page 5 of this thread you mentioned that you had, and I quote "actual medical FACTS" about this vaccine that you supposedly gave to your son, and now, two pages later, you are telling us that it, and I quote again "has not been fully tested". I am not trying to attack you personally but, if you're not a disinfo agent, then you are as good as one. And I only say this because it's been well-documented that you change the facts in your story to your convenience.

Go back and read it again.
I haven't changed a thing. You merely adapted your perception. Did I say I gave the medical facts to my 5 year old. Because my 5 year old would not have use for medical jargon.

I was given information from a medical professional. Those are considered facts in the real world.

The facts pertained to how they make the vaccinations for the influenza strain, and how this vaccination is no different, except for the strain of flu involved.

I'm also in law enforcement. So if that helps your disinfo agent plight, then use that too.

haha.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Very interesting post.

As for what to do, the other contributers are right, get you an attorney now and file an immediate injunction to stop the mandatory vaccine until a trial or hearing can be set.

This can be stopped legally but you will have to act quickly and get an aggressive attorney. If you can get several people together and network it could go class action status and the injuction would stop the vaccination for all parties until a hearing.

Good Luck.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So, because someone told you it was fact, we should all believe it's fact too, right? Even Darwinism is considered a theory (not fact) these days. But, if you say it's fact, then it must be. Is that the conclusion that you wanted the masses to reach?

I implore you to provide these 'so-called actual medical facts' so we can see them for ourselves. I didn't ask you to merely state that, "oh I read this in a pamphlet and such and such..... SO IT'S FACT." Hearsay and fact are two totally different things. So far you've provided us with no "actual medical facts" for this vaccine that "has not been tested".

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Very well spoken, and clear OP. How can we, our loved ones, and all well motivated people for that matter, ever escape the coming tyranny enough?

S&F

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wasn't going to post a reply at first, but I feel a need to. First I just have to say that all this flu hype is a bunch of B.S.

To the O.P., how is anyone FORCING your wife to get vaccinated against the flu? She has a CHOICE. I am not necessarily "Pro" vaccines but I feel they are very important. Your wife works in the health field. If more and more people get the flu where do they go when they have serious problems? The hospital, right? If the hospital staff is not vaccinated against a widespread flu and they get sick, who then will take care of the patients???

I do understand your choosing your right to not get vaccinated, but you have to understand that you DO have a choice, and no one is holding you down and "forcing" you or your wife to get a shot.
You state that the H1N1 vaccine is "untested" which is not true. It has and IS being tested on different age groups and pregnant women.

An "ACT OF WAR". Very dramatic choice of words brother.

-Peace and God Bless

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I want to add something to the topic, its a little off topic but still a good thing to add.

Did anybody see the president of Libiya today on CNN referring to the swine flu as a 'Military tool?' It really caught my attention how somebody so far away from our country thats high in politics would make such a genius statement? They tried hard to redicule him over the air but I know many people still caught on to what his smart comments really meant.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Protesting is nice and a constitional right. But it will not stop the PTB....only wake a few people up.....in other words a waste of time. I say block all entrances to said hospitals till they change the mandate. Civil disobeadeance.

I just hope that nothing catches fire....

Your sarcastic remarks make it look like you're trying to incite people to block a hospital and then start a fire to cause damage or harm.

Whether you MEAN that, you might want to clarify, because with your little smiley you put in there, it adds a certain sinister hue to your comments.

Are you willing to take responsibility for your comments? Granted, it looks like you live in Australia, so you're not legally culpable, but ethically, and morally, you really should think twice about inciting people to do harm to others...

I reread my post .
No mention of hurting anyone. I would never want that. And Im fully capable of taking someone out with just my hands. However after years of bouncing in bars and breaking up domestic disputes by getting right in the sauce or even when I was threatend with a large rock and guns. I have never hurt anyone and have allways solved the problem even when they are in a head lock. I have the big guy upstairs to answere too,so the last thing I want is for Jesus to have to chew my butt over hurting a fellow human.

As for the fire... thats just a good way to get rid of trash

ps....this is a great thread....great read

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
One other thing, Alex Jones the other day described on the air that many people are losing their jobs if they dont recieve the swine flu vaccination that their jobs are providing. So in reality, they are being forced to take the vaccination.

Question is, who up top is commanding these work places to fire individuals who dont want to recieve the vaccination?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by One_in_five

So, because someone told you it was fact, we should all believe it's fact too, right? Even Darwinism is considered a theory (not fact) these days. But, if you say it's fact, then it must be. Is that the conclusion that you wanted the masses to reach?

I implore you to provide these 'so-called actual medical facts' so we can see them for ourselves. I didn't ask you to merely state that, "oh I read this in a pamphlet and such and such..... SO IT'S FACT." Hearsay and fact are two totally different things. So far you've provided us with no "actual medical facts" for this vaccine that "has not been tested".

You aren't reading what I'm writing. On more than one occasion. Your arguing is useless if you aren't going to read the whole post and actually understand it. So... In true conspiracy theorist form you have managed to concoct your own paranoid belief of my disinfo agent status. Kudos. You've exposed my plan to convince all of ats to take the shot so I can depopulate the earth of a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

I think I've provided more than enough personal information to this topic. When in fact, I agreed that the letter was tasteless in delivery.

I'll tell you what, when my child dies from the side effects from the shot he received, I'll come here and I'll post a thread with an apology specifically to you.
Of course, it will be a disinfo agent tactic. So don't let me fool you.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

The employees must stand firm and say no. Or shut down the hospital in protest. Otherwise it's just another victim scenario.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I completely understand your concern. I posted an article from the New York Times regarding the mandatory vaccines for NY health care workers on my Facebook. An old friend I worked with in a law firm posted this response:

"As some may know, I worked on a case where a lady received a flu shot and she got vasculitis from it. She lost her teeth, her nose, her legs, and arms. NO I will never take a flu shot and I am a diabetic with autoimmune problems. On the good side of justice she did receive a 12Mil award for her loss but I am sure she would rather have her life back than the money."

My friend is a legal assistant with many years experience in the Birmingham, Alabama area. I did a Google search for vasculitis from flu vaccine and found this site with a list of other cases and complications caused by vaccines:

www.whale.to...

Good luck in your fight friend.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The letter seems to have such a defensive tone its amazing. What does everybody always say? never believe anything until its denied!

Also, what makes doctors any more enlightened than us? They dont know whats in the shots theyre administering.

I believe TPTB have medicine down to, for lack of a better word, a science. Whens the last time anyone powerful has died from any type of medical accident? Maybe in their world theres no such thing as a side effect.

Operation desert storm, once kuwait had been "defended" a completely random and unjustified statement was suddenly made from Saddam. No american is safe, rivers will run red with blood, blah blah blah. its all just bs we were told. Anyway before the first following battle Marines were given this pill for nerve gas that Saddam supposedly was going to use. They had to sign a waiver. That pill turned those men into maniacs.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

The letter specifically says "New York state has mandated that" the vaccines are "required for continued employment".

Mandatory means you have to do it, but if you don't, there's a price to pay.

Some employers have mandatory meetings. If you don't show up you may get fired, at the most.

It's mandatory that I get insurance on my car. I can chose not to but if I get caught I have to pay a fine.

It's MANDATORY that his wife get the vaccine. If she doesn't she loses her job.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by nunya13]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Okay.
Honestly.
I'm with you ATS dudes mostly. Aliens, Black Projects, interesting insights in to the interesting world of secret science projects.
However it is usual to find many a thread that takes something random and, like a PMSing woman looking to fight anyone who ever says anything even remotely close to being even slightly a valid sounding argument, accuses the heck out of it and points all kinds of fingers while using words like "WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY" and "HOW DARE THOSE MONSTERS DO THIS!"
Does anyone actually BELIEVE this? Does anyone sit up late at night and just stare into the dark thinking that there's someone there waiting to off them because they "know" something?
I mean, here's an excellent example of the common thinking:

"Now you're talking except my immune system isn't contaminated and I allow it to do it's job instead of some manufactured immune system they want to inject me with as my NATURAL born one withers its ability to resistence away."
(Note spelling mistake)

When given a vaccine, what you're given is essentially the bug in a very small amount. Your body then develops a way to combat the sickness. Thus you become immune to it. Your body is not getting anything REPLACED or CHANGED. Just artificially advanced. Which is just as good as the real thing except it's safer. For the most part.

As to your wife's issue at hand, it is kind of messed up.
However, I agree with fleabit.
"
That's a load of bull. They haven't proved this. They have "proved" that this contains what flu vaccinations have contained for decades now. That's it. ATS just has the knack of taking a normal, well-known fact, and blowing it 10,000 times out of proportion, and making it seem like this was a super-secret evil agenda.

There is no proof that this will not help contain the # of cases. Just guesses and wild theories.

There is also absolutely no proof that schools will be next, or businesses, and certainly no proof of "roadblocks," martial law, and nationwide forced vaccinations. Small stories nearly a year old are being blown out of proportion as well, to make it seem like we are on the cusp of a villian-like takeover — an evil plot is unfolding! What rubbish.

Military must take the vaccination. Why? We'd be a tad less effective if half of our troops were knocked out with the flu. If a more virulent outbreak were to occur, it's already a known fact that a rather high % of healthcare workers will stay home of their own accord. With that, having half of your remaining workforce rendered inert due to the flu would be crippling. I'm not very surprised NY took this route. I'm just surprised more states did not follow suit.

It's a job choice. Some jobs have risks and sacrifices. In the military, you make the ultimate 'sacrifice," basically being military property, to which they can do whatever they want. They have no choice in any vaccination. Other businesses may have their own agendas so that they can stay in business.

But in reality, at the end of the day, this vaccination will probably have the standard effect of any flu shot we've seen in the last 20 years. It will probably have around a 65 to 75% effectivness, with the possibility of side effects in 1 in 100,000 people. It's not a death-drug. A cocktail of poisons and evil NWO chemicals as some suggest. It's a fricking flu vaccine, that's it. Holy crap this board manges to blow stuff vastly out of proportion."

Like Y2K, it is speculation and fear not from the government but from our own minds and everyone elses. Really, we need to be saved from ourselves. From each other.
WE are the thing in our closet and our bed. WE are the government conspiracy.
WE are what is wrong with the world, and while that includes them, there's nobody to just blame.
In this we are all to blame.

I think the world would benefit from a light sedative.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What to do If You Are Forced to Take Swine Flu Shot

In the 4th video Dr. Blaylock discusses what to do if you are vaccinated.

articles.mercola.com...

The Following was composed by Dr. Russell Blaylock as a method to reduce autoimmune reactions to the flu vaccines only. Do not use this if you have the flu itself. These are just general observations and not medical advice. You should work with your doctor for a specific program.

Treatment for Toxic Vaccine Exposure

1. Place a cold compress on the site of the injection immediately after the injection and continue this as often as possible for at least two days. If symptoms of fever, irritability, fatigue or flu-like symptoms reoccur -- continue the cold compresses until they abate. A cold shower or bath will also help.

2. Take fish oils -- I recommend the Norwegian fish oil made by Carlson Labs -- it has the correct balance of EPA and DHA to reduce the cytokine storm. The dose is one tablespoon a day -- if severe symptoms develop -- two tablespoons a day until well and then switch to one tablespoon a day. Children -- one teaspoon a day.

3. Curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid as a mixture -- the first two must be mixed with extravirgin olive in one teaspoon. Take the mix three times a day (500 mg of each)

4. Vitamin E (natural form) 400 IU a day (high in gamma-E)

5. Vitamin C 1000 mg four times a day

6. Astaxanthin 4 mg a day

7. Zinc 20 mg a day for one week then 5 mg a day

8. Avoid all immune stimulating supplements (mushroom extracts, whey protein) except beta-glucan -- it has been shown to reduce inflammation, microglial activation and has a reduced risk of aggravating autoimmunity, while increasing antiviral cellular immunity.

9. Take a multivitamin/mineral daily (one without iron -- Extend Core)

10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules three times a day

11. Vitamin D3:

A. All Children -- 5000 IU a day for two weeks after vaccine then 2000 IU a day thereafter
B. Adults -- 20,000 IU a day after vaccine for two weeks then 10,000 IU a day thereafter
C. Take 500 mg to 1000 mg of calcium citrate a day for adults and 250 mg a day for children under age 12 years.

12. Avoid all mercury-containing seafood

13. Avoid omega-6 oils (corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils)

14. Blenderize parsley and celery and drink 8 ounces twice a day

15. Take Jatoba tea extract (add 20 drops in on cup of tea) one day before the vaccine and the twice a day thereafter. (you can get it at www.iherb.com...) It is inexpensive.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Mr. Suave]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titus7
Okay.
Honestly.
However it is usual to find many a thread that takes something random and, like a PMSing woman looking to fight anyone who ever says anything even remotely close to being even slightly a valid sounding argument, accuses the heck out of it...

You lost me there.

also, "haha."

Seriously though, we should not be fighting each other. I think that people on this thread are getting really defensive because some of us are scared and trying to figure out what we are going to do if X happens, while the rest are too scared to even entertain the possibility that X might happen. IMO, if that person's son dies, who cares about an apology? And is arguing about the semantics of the title of this thread really important? Do you know how many things I see here on ATS that are "in poor taste"?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by AmethystSD]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I find it curious that the regular seasonal flu which manages to kill around 36.000 people a year compared to novel flu which is proving much less virulent is not being mandated.

Why is seasonal flu vaccine "recommended" while H1N1 is being presented as "take it or lose your job"?

Yes, you have a choice. Just like you have a choice when a burglar says, "tie your wife's hands behind her back or I shoot the kids." Some choice.

As a health care worker, I am not a sacrificial lamb or a guinea pig for the public I serve. I have taken care of a small pox patient and managed to not infect myself or anyone else. Didn't take the offered smallpox vaccine that was being pushed at the time either.

In 30 years of bedside care I've never infected myself or another patient or my family with any of the nasties I've been exposed to. It's the general public I worry about, not my health care workers.

We know enough to cover our mouths when we cough and not do it directly in someone's face. We know enough to wash our hands thoroughly and often unlike many members of the population I see exiting public bathrooms.

I quit getting the flu every year when I quit getting my annual flu shot. It's not the mild form of the disease I mind getting; it's all the other stuff in it.

Having personally cared for a child that was directly and indisputably permanently damaged by DPT shots, I don't ever want to get any more vaccines for anything ever again. It's just not worth the risk.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join