It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
WORLD MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Adopted by the 18th World Medical Assembly
Helsinki, Finland, June 1964
and amended by the
29th World Medical Assembly
Tokyo, Japan, October 1975
35th World Medical Assembly
Venice, Italy, October 1983
and the
41st World Medical Assembly
Hong Kong, September 1989

Basic principles

7 . Physicians should abstain from engaging in research projects involving human subjects unless they are satisfied that the hazards involved are believed to be predictable. Physicians should cease any investigation if the hazards are found to outweigh the potential benefits.

www.hhs.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am constantly surprised at how people pull out words like Terrorist and Act of War and then include definitions, but then not make sense in the actual post they have.

This is neither a terrorist act OR an act of war. They are not forcing you to take it. You have a choice. You can not take it and yes, you might be let go from your job, but you have a choice.

If enough people say "No, I will not take it", they'll find some other way to deal with the crisis. Vaccination has ALWAYS been a standard for the health care industry. Your wife should know this, going into it. It's partly the reason our lifespans are increasing.

If you want to freak out, then by all means, do it, but do it in a way that helps you. File a protest, make it formal, and then take a stand and deal with the consequences. You're adults and it makes sense that you act like adults. Getting all huffy and throwing a tantrum isn't going to do you any good. Take legal action and make it count. If you have any conviction in your cause, it's the adult thing to do.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

You call it Choice I call it Coercion

Is the practice of forcing another party to behave in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats, intimidation, trickery, or some other form of pressure or force. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in the desired way. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A friend sent me a link to a really good video that tries to give both sides of the story, but it don't look so good for the vaccine shots. I would send this video out to all the staff at the medical center, then find a doctor willing to say he gave you's the shots, when you's didn't.

and

Mandate just means "In Practice" and Required is the same as "Request". So their just requesting you take it, in practice.

Shots In The Dark (1-9playlist)

Shots In The Dark 1

Shots In The Dark 2

Shots In The Dark 3

Shots In The Dark 4

Shots In The Dark 5

Shots In The Dark 6

Shots In The Dark 7

Shots In The Dark 8

Shots In The Dark 9

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Come on, everyone - answer my question.... this is important. If we are to make any progress at all with this issue, we need to figure out WHY?

The use of vaccines as vehicles for sterilizing women (see comment above) has already been proven so that is a definite reason but not the main one. I think this is a dry run for forced RFID chipping of the population.

If the population throws a hissy fit and refuses the vaccine, quits, walks off the job then pushing forward with RFID chipping is not going to work at this time. They are starting with Medical Professionals because the success rate will be greater. They assume Doctors and Nurses are too dedicated to WALK. Also if the Doctors and nurses are vaccinated they will act as Judas Goats for the Sheeple.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

If she is in the medical field, then she can find another job easily, in fact that's what I'd be doing personally, but of course I don't know what the situation is with your wife, obviously. Some have mentioned lawsuits. It's a start, but I would also bring media attention to this. There is a risk with this. This is something that those trying to make decisions for us are trying to push on us, so they will not run without a fight themselves,so they would probably use counter media attacks on your wife and dramatize how wonderful the vaccine is. Got to love mandatory orders from employers from any field, their little loop hole to control your life.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by grahag

You call it Choice I call it Coercion

Is the practice of forcing another party to behave in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats, intimidation, trickery, or some other form of pressure or force. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in the desired way. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's a job. They aren't slaves. They don't HAVE to do it.

Why do people take something to the extreme to justify their position? I don't agree with mandatory vaccinations. If you're willing to take the "reward", then you take the risk as well.

If I were told that I'd lose my job, which I LOVE if I didn't get the vaccinations, I'd still walk. What cost are your principles? We got people insinuating that you should kill to prevent this from happening but they're not willing to walk away from a job instead. To me, THAT is crazy.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
I am constantly surprised at how people pull out words like Terrorist and Act of War and then include definitions, but then not make sense in the actual post they have.

This is neither a terrorist act OR an act of war. They are not forcing you to take it. You have a choice. You can not take it and yes, you might be let go from your job, but you have a choice.

I fail to see where I mad no sense. Did you either bother to read the definition of terrorism?

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

The use of fear tactics...intimidation via threats of termination and livelihood to acheive ones political goal. This is a declaration and act which is detrimental to the health and well being of my wife, children and myself.

Yeah she has a choice. Succumb to our physical violation of your body being defiled by our drugs against your will or lose your job and let your family lose everything. Start over at McDonalds for a few dollars an hour. We can barely survive now. I see the great choice. Act of war and Terrorism. It may not affect you right now but if this continues, it will and just remember your statement.

If enough people say "No, I will not take it", they'll find some other way to deal with the crisis.

That's the reason for this thread.

Vaccination has ALWAYS been a standard for the health care industry. Your wife should know this, going into it.

It isn't mandatory, as she refuses the flu shot eveery year. Only this year is it mandatory.

It's partly the reason our lifespans are increasing.

Not sure of the numbers or if it's even related but there is also an astronomical number of cancers in humans. Related to their vaccinating, I don't know but sure they do.

If you want to freak out, then by all means, do it, but do it in a way that helps you. File a protest, make it formal, and then take a stand and deal with the consequences. You're adults and it makes sense that you act like adults. Getting all huffy and throwing a tantrum isn't going to do you any good. Take legal action and make it count. If you have any conviction in your cause, it's the adult thing to do.

Who's getting huffy? The whole idea of this thread is to get ideas and input on how to deal with this in the correct manner. I don't get huffy. I'm one of 2 ways. Compsed or extremely violant when physically confronted and given no alternative. Considering i'm posting on this site, I would say I haven't had the need to be violant. Hence handling the situation like an adult but I thank you for your input as it's good to see how different people interperet the meanings of someone's statements.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

t's a job. They aren't slaves. They don't HAVE to do it.

Why do people take something to the extreme to justify their position? I don't agree with mandatory vaccinations. If you're willing to take the "reward", then you take the risk as well.

If I were told that I'd lose my job, which I LOVE if I didn't get the vaccinations, I'd still walk. What cost are your principles? We got people insinuating that you should kill to prevent this from happening but they're not willing to walk away from a job instead. To me, THAT is crazy.

Quiting her job might work but I would not count on it. Not unless a large number of Medical Personnel in NY do the same. You are using the same GD logic as was used for peeing in a bottle. Now if you want to hold a job sweeping the floor you have to pee in a bottle (drug test).

Tell me WHERE in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights was the government or an Employer given the right to direct what I do with my body. Heck in some cases you are told you have to remain in BED for X number of hours and you must document you have done so! Tell me is that freedom or is that slavery??? Unless US citizens say ENOUGH and tell the government NO you do not have the right we will be complete slaves, more than we are already.

And yes I have walked away from a job on four different occasions rather than compromise my principles. I just wish more people would do so.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Who's getting huffy? The whole idea of this thread is to get ideas and input on how to deal with this in the correct manner. I don't get huffy. I'm one of 2 ways. Compsed or extremely violant when physically confronted and given no alternative. Considering i'm posting on this site, I would say I haven't had the need to be violant. Hence handling the situation like an adult but I thank you for your input as it's good to see how different people interperet the meanings of someone's statements.

I don't want to have to go back and find ALL of your posts, but the original post has gems like "They are nothing more than a bunch of Murderous, thieving corrupt, decietful, lying scum who need to be put in their place ." and "They should all be tried for treason and each one prosecuted accordingly to the fullest extent of the law. As a matter of fact any of their sentences should be tripled because they studied and trained in the LAW and intentionally used the knowledge they gained to intentionally manipulate and abuse their powers while billions suffer. "

You were going great until you started blaming the ills of the world on these folks. The entire thread is pretty dramatic, but you make it look like you have no choices, but there are ALWAYS choices. Legal, Sane, Reasonable choices. Terrorism is when some crazies fly planes into a building loaded with civilians. An act of war is when a country invades another country. You can argue semantics, but this might be fascism at the top end of the argument and bad policy at the bottom end.

I don't agree with mandatory vaccinations, but I have a choice and so do you. You may not LIKE the choices you have, but they're there.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This is what really has me stumped. Why they want so badly for everyone to have this in them.

Maybe they just want to save some people's lives and keep a whole lot more people healthy? I don't know - just thinking.

link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Tell me WHERE in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights was the government or an Employer given the right to direct what I do with my body. Heck in some cases you are told you have to remain in BED for X number of hours and you must document you have done so! Tell me is that freedom or is that slavery??? Unless US citizens say ENOUGH and tell the government NO you do not have the right we will be complete slaves, more than we are already.

And yes I have walked away from a job on four different occasions rather than compromise my principles. I just wish more people would do so.

Does it say somewhere in the constitution or bill of rights that you can get loaded and come to work?

There's a difference between policies and laws.

If your workplace has a policy that says you need to do drug testing and be clean in order to work for them, then that's their right as an employer to do so. If you test positive for whatever substance, you get fired. You don't go to jail. THAT is the difference. If it was against the law, you'd be going to jail.

Your employer has every RIGHT to ask for a drug test as a condition of employment. Just as YOU have the right to refuse it and go work somewhere else. The constitution and bill of rights does not give you the right to do whatever you want.

Talk to people who have actually been slaves before saying that THIS is slavery. You're insulting people who actually have had NO CHOICE other than to be killed or work for someone. THAT is slavery.

link   
reply to post by grahag

I guess starting wars under false pretenses and searching for a boogyman who was employed by our gov't and tortureing and murder of innocent civilians, and all ther weapons and training supplied to suddam & iraq when it was convenient for their agenda is just me hallucinating. Or is this what qualifies in your eyes as moraly ethical?

I know, I'm blaming people and agencies who are faultless and without blame. Forgot about how they robbed everyone blind nationally with the tarp fund and bailouts. I can see either your mentality needs a little push or that ....oh I get it......., Is that you Obama, trying to discredit my argument?

Facts is what may be affecting my family means nothing to you but the world to me. yeah I have choices and I aso have the freedom to express my opinion and beliefs regardless of how much you disagree as do you.

Enjoy your time and thanks for your concern and contribution.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Firstly, as a care worker, it is a good idea to get the shot. How can you provide care for a person, if you are sick.

Threatening employment termination is pretty bold, so in there I understand the concern.

The numbers are NOT staggering. That is definitely fear mongering. Just look up regular flu stats during an epidemic and just regular flu season.

The H1N1 is not a new flu bug. But it is "FLU". Coming up with a vaccination for it, is NO different than a vaccination for influenza. Its just manipulating it for this particular strain.

I have taken the step and allowed my 5 year old with chronic lung issues, to receive the vaccination. That was 2 months ago.. He seems pretty fine to me.

The letter does imply that you can be exempt if you have severe reactions to the rest of the ingredients that make up the vaccination.

I don't think it is right to threaten employment...but it really is a responsibility of a health care provider to be free of a spreadable disease. As they deal with people more susceptible to DIE from this flu, on a regular basis. I doubt I would want my child who has weak lungs, to be treated by a Doctor carrying the Swine flu or any other strain because the didn't 'want' to be vaccinated.
Congratulations, you just sentenced my child to death.

So this is two fold. Despite the scary things people think is hiding in it(the shot itself), maybe it really is to provide protection.
As for "forcing" it in this manner is absolutely tasteless. It could have been worded differently.

Deny Ignorance....absolutely
Deny Panic... Given.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Demoncreeper]

Thank you for this rational and intelligent posting - something which seems to be lacking here lately.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
you talk about LAW. Then you need to understand that the legal term for human is an animal or monster. We are spiritual beings and not human beings. hue-man refers to colored man. You have a social security number and claim to be a citizen then you are "subject to" the laws of the constitution that deals with the citizens and not the people.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I still think it was tasteless to put it that way, so I'm on your side with the "ultimatum" aspect of it. It should be a choice. In the end, it is all fear mongering. In a way, just by discussing it, we are feeding the proverbial troll. haha. So we are doomed either way. haha.

SO, WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE WE DO THEN? STOP DISCUSSING IT AND JUST MINDLESSLY LINE UP TO TAKE THE SHOT, HUH? YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by youSirAreAnIdiot

YES, I'M SURE U GAVE YOUR SON A VACCINE THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET AND WON'T BE READY UNTIL OCTOBER. YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT/DISINFO AGENT. CREDIBILITY = SHOT.

The H1N1 flu has been around for a long time.
The new strain's vaccination has not been clinically trialed. However, is available and has been administered to 'volunteers' in Canada. We volunteered because we were concerned for our childs well being. The actual medical FACTS behind this vaccination are more sound, than your all caps post.

IF my childs illness' severity causes me to be a disinfo agent, then so be it. hahaha.
You don't mean anything to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

SO, WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE WE DO THEN? STOP DISCUSSING IT AND JUST MINDLESSLY LINE UP TO TAKE THE SHOT, HUH? YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT.

Is this the welcome to YOUR club, for which YOU must be the president?

haha.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

YES, I'M SURE U GAVE YOUR SON A VACCINE THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET AND WON'T BE READY UNTIL OCTOBER. YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT/DISINFO AGENT. CREDIBILITY = SHOT.

The H1N1 flu has been around for a long time.
The new strain's vaccination has not been clinically trialed. However, is available and has been administered to 'volunteers' in Canada. We volunteered because we were concerned for our childs well being. The actual medical FACTS behind this vaccination are more sound, than your all caps post.

IF my childs illness' severity causes me to be a disinfo agent, then so be it. hahaha.
You don't mean anything to me.

OK,,,, WHERE EXACTLY CAN I FIND THESE "ACTUAL MEDICAL FACTS"? PROVIDE THESE FACTS AND I'LL BE OUT OF THE CONVERSATION. WAITING... WAITING.... NO FACTS? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, (YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join