It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by Demoncreeper

"I doubt I would want my child who has weak lungs, to be treated by a Doctor carrying the Swine flu or any other strain because the didn't 'want' to be vaccinated.
Congratulations, you just sentenced my child to death."

Do you take your child out in public (shopping, events, etc.) without he/she wearing a mask? You DO know that there are plenty of people running around with tuberculosis that are undiagnosed, right? As a health care worker, I know you're familiar with the concept of universal precautions.

And there are plenty of people going to work at fast food restaurants that don't make enough money to feel that they can afford to stay home when they're sick so they come to work contagious and prepare your childs' happy meal.

It's not unvaccinated health care workers who are sentencing your child to death as you so melodramatically stated.
Or as the John Birchers would say:

Less government, more PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, and with God's help a better world.

This is weak. I know and DO take the responsibility to remove as MUCH risk as I can. I'm not an idiot.

My child has one fully functional lung that is prone to infection, etc. Due to birth issues. During flu season, he DOES wear a mask if we take him out in public. He is also privately home schooled to eliminate risk. And a myriad of other complex precautions that MOST people couldn't be bothered with.

When I take my child in for medical care, it shouldn't be the cause of his demise. My statement ISN'T melodramatic. It is a fact. But thanks for the play down.

It's the responsibility of the care provider to ENSURE that they aren't the cause of the illnesses as well.

I'm not saying they should be forced to take it or lose their job. They should be able to choose to, as responsible public servants.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The USA and the UK remind me of what happened in Cambodia with the Pol Pot, Khemer Roughe regime.

The teachers have been down graded and threatened with unemployment as part of 'cuts' and the Medical staff are about to be given vaccinatons which they do not want the results of which we are yet to see.

People of intelligence and integrity are being 'removed' from the equation to leave the rest of us as sitting ducks when they bring on their vicious police forces.

Will our Police forces wake up in time?

This is yet to be seen.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This letter has to get to the news people so they can see for themselves how hard working people are being threatened with there jobs.

One thing that has concerned me since the beginning of this is our kids. When they are in school we have no control. Once they lock a school down they can give them shots without our concent and they can bus them anywhere they want to if need be.

I liked when it said it isn't a live Virus so.......................

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Make sure your wife checks out the site below. It has a lot of documents. Also I hope you have heard about Spermicidal Corn "developed with research funds from the US Department of Agriculture, the same USDA which, despite worldwide opposition, continued to finance the development of Terminator technology, now held by Monsanto."

As a farmer who has been fighting Monsanto and the USDA, I can tell you DO NOT TRUST THEM! USA farmers have caught them lying, stealing, trespassing and destroying property. The have even held US citizens at gunpoint under house arrest for two weeks on trumped up charges! Henshaw Incident

The USA has been caught doing forces sterilization on women in the US and other countries on more than one occasion. The site below documents a list of links to that information.

Birth Control Vaccine Promoted by the Task Force on Birth Control Vaccines of the WHO (World Health Organization)

An astonishing journal paper. 1 November, 1993. FASEB Journal, volume 7, pp.1381-1385. Authors—Stephan Dirnhofer et al. Dirnhofer is from the Institute for Biomedical Aging Research of the Austrian Academy of Sciences. A quote from the paper: "Our study provides insights into possible modes of action of the birth control vaccine promoted by the Task Force on Birth Control Vaccines of the WHO (World Health Organization)." A birth control vaccine? What? Yes. A vaccine whose purpose is to achieve non-pregnancy where it ordinarily could occur.Sterilization? This particular vaccine is apparently just one of several anti-fertility vaccines the Task Force is promoting. Yes. There is a Task Force on Birth Control Vaccines at WHO. This journal paper focuses on a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin B (hCG). There is a heading in the paper (p.1382) called "Ability of antibodies to neutralize the biological activity of hCG." The authors are trying to discover whether a state of no-fertility can be achieved by blocking the normal activity of hCG. They state, "We conclude from our results that both the efficacy and safety of the WHO vaccine are not yet ensured."

Another journal paper. The British Medical Bulletin, volume 49,1993. "Contraceptive Vaccines" is the title of the paper. The authors—RJ Aitken et al. From the MRC Reproductive Biology Unit, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK.
"Three major approaches to contraceptive vaccine development are being pursued at the present time. The most advanced approach, which has already reached the stage of phase 2 clinical trials [human trials testing efficacy], involves the induction of immunity against human chorionic gonadotro-phin (hCG). Vaccines are being engineered ... incorporating tetanus or diptheria toxoid linked to a variety of hCG-based peptides... Clinical trials have revealed that such preparations are capable of stimulating the production of anti-hCG anti­bodies. However, the long-term consequences of such immu nity in terms of safety or efficacy are, as yet, unknown...The authors are talking about creating an immune response against a female hormone....The authors state, "The fundamental principle behind this approach to contraceptive vaccine development is to prevent the maternal recognition of pregnancy by inducing a state of immunity against hGC, the hormone mat signals the presence of the embryo to the maternal endocrine system."...... Rappoport, Jon (Ownership of All Life p66)

"In 1995, a Catholic human rights organization called Human Life International accused the WHO of promoting a Canadian-made tetanus vaccine laced with a pregancy hormone called human choriogonadotropic hormone (HCG). Suspicions were aroused when the tetanus vaccine was prescribed in the unusual dose of five multiple injections over a three month period, and recommended only to women of reproductive age. When an unusual number of women experienced vaginal bleeding and miscarriages after the shots, a hormone additive was uncovered as the cause.

Apparently the WHO has been developing and testing anti-fertility vaccines for over two decades. Women receiving the laced tetanus shot not only developed antibodies to tetanus, but they also developed dangerous antibodies to the pregnancy hormone as well. Without this HCG hormone the growth of the fetus is impaired. Consequently, the laced vaccine served as a covert contraceptive device. Commissioned to analyze the vaccine, the Philippines Medical Association found that 20 percent of the WHO tetanus vaccines were contaminated with the hormone. Not surprisingly, the WHO has denied all accusations as "completely false and without basis," and the major media have never reported on the controversy. For futher details on this issue, consult the Human Life International website (www.hli.org)."--- Dr Alan Cantwell MD

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Leading drug-industry investigators have uncovered
stunning documents proving an international drug ring,
operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine
flu fright and vaccination preparations.

I think we may know who is at the bottom of this
attrocious ploy. Our old friend Larry Sivlerstein is
back in the limelight along with the Rockefeller
trust ( you may recall one of their own was
"suicided" very recently). Also named is the NY
federal reserve bank! this just gets better and
better. Anyhow the evidence was given to the
FBI on monday, september 21. Here's the article,
decide for yourselves if it rings true -
www.theflucase.com... latest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Come on, everyone - answer my question.... this is important. If we are to make any progress at all with this issue, we need to figure out WHY?

Why is this happening?

What is in it for 'them' for us to take the vaccine?

As I mentioned before, I'd really like to hear everyone's guesses and speculation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

Come on, everyone - answer my question.... this is important. If we are to make any progress at all with this issue, we need to figure out WHY?

Why is this happening?

As I mentioned before, I'd really like to hear everyone's guesses and speculation.

Money.

Cover story: to save $$$ of people calling in sick to work, drain on health insurance or care, (depending on country) But to really help protect people.

Reality: Fear sells vaccines. Buy buy buy.
Money.

If I feared the "de-population" theory, I would never had allowed my child to receive it. Luckily it was provided to my child for free AND still optional.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by burntheships

If it was me I would probably tell em to ef off and lose my job and do something stupid, But this is the mother of my children and my life partner so I have to protect her and them. In the process if I caan help accomodate (by joining their cause) the rest in the medical proffesion, than it's my honor. I'm personally tired of all the lies deciet and outright blatant hypocritical lies being spewed by these demons.

Spread teh word because it's not just about the medical proffession but our freedomms and natural God given rights as a country and the people who run and maintain it.

The Blue Flu is needed here. Pass around a blue spot to all employees in the hospital w/a range of dates. Once admin hears, they will cease pressure. It is more important for them to make money and a BF walkout will cost them millions daily. Plus it will put the fear of God in the govt once they see that a tweet can be sent w/o twitter.
Peace!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I hope you are right! If its only about money, then I would feel (a little) better. It might sound crazy to say that I feel better being lied to and robbed, but thats better than some of the alternative theories, like :

1) Over-population control
2) Vaccine against something much more sinister (ie an expected biological terror attack)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Why is this happening?

current.com...

1) Rfid's are now made as small and fine as talcum on a baby's behind. They can be INJECTED into you w/o you ever noticing them.

2) Gulf War products are also in them, thus causing sterility all the way up to paralysis.

3) Makes it much easier to tag and bag ya when the time comes.

Need more? Google RFID talcum powder size and educate yourself.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I hope you are right! If its only about money, then I would feel (a little) better. It might sound crazy to say that I feel better being lied to and robbed, but thats better than some of the alternative theories, like :

1) Over-population control
2) Vaccine against something much more sinister (ie an expected biological terror attack)

Agreed my friend.
Besides, if it is population control, then my son is ultimately doomed. I fight everyday for him and his ability to remain as healthy as I can keep him.
I would NEVER do something to jeopardize his life. This was something offered to keep him safe, by people I trust. If it turns out the other way, you will hear about my wrath on the news. Of that I can promise.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

and so it begins. this really hurts me, and yet i can't imagine how you and your wife feel. at least you are fully awke my friend . God be with you.
i'm truly shaken. how could my country do this? well i already know.
have a look people at those we are dealing with. this with race aside
is who they truly are always have been the ruling classes

no way on Gods green earth, is it just about money.
did you see them ?the ruling classes who sit and have the politician do their biding for them.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Damn straight. Sooner or later it all comes to a head. You can only lie so much before you stumble over the mountain of lies previously stated.

reply to post by Demoncreeper

While I agree that we need to keep the spreading of diseases,It's also a personal responsibility and if the worker's aren't educated or have enough common sense they don't belong in the filed of work.

My wife is on ICU step down and refuses the flu shot EVERY tear and all her patients are deathly illright out of intensive care and many on their death beds, yet she is responsible enough to never have infected anyone in her 10 years. i do understand your point though.

reply to post by tempest501

Thank you, your words are appreciated and I will always protect my lady even if it meant my demise. She is actuallly the one who is up in arms about this and has a little spunk in her step. She says I wore off on her. Guess that happens after 18 years. Wow....38 means I was with her since 20..Scary

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Originally posted by N3krostatic

UNTIL WE CAN "ALL" PUT TRIVIAL OPINIONS AND VIEWS ASIDE FOR A BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT REASON, WHICH IS AT HAND FOR THOSE THAT HAVE EYES TO SEE, WE "CANNOT", NOR WILL NOT END THE TYRANNY OF OUR LOVELY CARING GOVERNMENT....

Very well put and speaks truth. Only problem is it falls upon many deaf ears of people in total denial.

My heart goes out to you and hopefully soon, before the country is pushed into a corner, we will unite again to end this bullsh*t!

We thank you deeply. Sooner or later it will have to end. I prefer sooner because I want to be a part of it. i still have plenty of fire in me.

Times like these are when my sig has so much meaning.

Can't add anything to that.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure about terrorism or act of war but I will agree that it is weird. To the full extent of it I'm not sure but it is definitly something to look into and research.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

While I agree that we need to keep the spreading of diseases,It's also a personal responsibility and if the worker's aren't educated or have enough common sense they don't belong in the filed of work.

My wife is on ICU step down and refuses the flu shot EVERY tear and all her patients are deathly illright out of intensive care and many on their death beds, yet she is responsible enough to never have infected anyone in her 10 years. i do understand your point though.

While during regular "flu" season, it is much easier to avoid the flu for educated, health care workers. Kudos to your wife, for her achievement there.

I see the reason behind the letter as they are thinking a pandemic level H1N1 spread coming. Couple this up with a regular influenza spread, and that is a lot of people expelling fluids from all openings simultaneously. haha. I truly believe the message is meant as a way to prevent a bad situation from becoming worse. They were just feared into writing the letter.

I still think it was tasteless to put it that way, so I'm on your side with the "ultimatum" aspect of it. It should be a choice. In the end, it is all fear mongering. In a way, just by discussing it, we are feeding the proverbial troll. haha. So we are doomed either way. haha.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i stumbet across 'NY mandate' regarding *specific* documentation of immunisation and here what i googed:

New York State Immunization Information System (NYSIIS)
The New York State Department of Health's (NYSDOH) Bureau of Immunization is committed to promoting the health of New York State children by reducing and/or eliminating the number of vaccine preventable diseases that affect the State's children.

As part of this effort, the New York State legislature passed the Immunization Registry Law which, as of January 1, 2008, requires health care providers to report all immunizations administered to persons less than 19 years of age, along with the person's immunization histories, to the New York State Department of Health using the recently launched statewide web-based immunization information system (IIS). Once fully implemented, this system, known as the New York State Immunization Information System (NYSIIS), will be the official source of New York State immunization information.

The goal of the new immunization information system is to establish a complete, accurate, secure, real-time immunization medical record that is easily accessible and promotes public health by fully immunizing all individuals appropriate to age and risk.

An immunization information system provides numerous benefits to all those involved in the health care of children, contributing to a higher immunization rate and a healthier population.

Providers have access to consolidated and accurate immunization records of their patients, receive clinical decision support in complying with an increasingly complex vaccination schedule and can use an efficient tool to manage their vaccine inventory.
Parents and caregivers get reminders when an immunization has been missed. Up-to-date information on a child's vaccination history helps to prevent over-immunization.
Schools will be able to save time in complying with safety and health regulations.
Public health systems use the information to control vaccine preventable diseases.
NYSIIS, in conjunction with the recent legislative mandate, strongly supports the NYSDOH Bureau of Immunization's objective to meet the Center for Disease Control's (CDC) Healthy People 2010 goal of 95% of children less than six years of age enrolled in an IIS with two or more shots.

from gov website

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A lot of confrontation here on this and as in any proper debate there needs to be balanced discussion. So here I am playing Devils Advocate:

As health professionals, wouldn't you want to be vaccinated as you'll be working with potentially hundreds of infected patients? Isn't this a way to protect both workers and patients?

Where is the science behind the accusations that this vaccine is dangerous? Are there real studies done to show this? Not anecdotal evidence, but hard science. Can someone show this?

Let's not forget that the flu can very extremely dangerous. If anyone wants to look back in history, just check this out:

www.archives.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Protesting is nice and a constitional right. But it will not stop the PTB....only wake a few people up.....in other words a waste of time. I say block all entrances to said hospitals till they change the mandate. Civil disobeadeance.

I just hope that nothing catches fire....

Your sarcastic remarks make it look like you're trying to incite people to block a hospital and then start a fire to cause damage or harm.

Whether you MEAN that, you might want to clarify, because with your little smiley you put in there, it adds a certain sinister hue to your comments.

Are you willing to take responsibility for your comments? Granted, it looks like you live in Australia, so you're not legally culpable, but ethically, and morally, you really should think twice about inciting people to do harm to others...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
WHY ???

THE NUREMBERG CODE

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

* This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

* The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.

3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.

4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.

5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.

6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.

7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.

8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.

9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seemed to him to be impossible.

10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probably [sic] cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join