It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

I agree. I was told by HR that H1N1 vaccines will be here mid-October. They suspect only 700 - 800 employees out of 2400 will take the vaccines. They want to know who took the seasonal vaccines so they order the appropriate number of Tamiflu doses.

What I want to know is what list my name is going to be on if I sign the waiver. For now, I'm thankful that we don't have mandatory vaccinations. Believe it or not, our hospital has a flu pandemic committee. And it appears that every couple of weeks they up the ante, so to speak.

First, it's voluntary.
Then, it's voluntary but you have to sign a waiver.
Now, take it or sign the waiver or be suspended without pay.

I imagine that after the 2nd & 3rd rounds of the seasonal vaccine are issued at the end of this month, that everyone will be forced to take H1N1. That's just a guess. Of course, if the STATE issues a mandatory directive then we'll have no choice.

On a side note, I mentioned to our HR director how this was a violation of my rights by forcing me to sign a waiver for a voluntary program (hardly makes it voluntary, huh). I was told that an employer has the right to make general rules for the employees to follow and that this had nothing to do with personal or civil liberties. Of course, general rules for the employees are typically enforced by hospital policy and is documented.

There has not been a shred of documentation shared with the employees regarding the new policy of "take it or sign it" regarding seasonal flu vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

maybe thats what they want, is to get rid of those that can care for the sick and injured.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
everyone is already short on nursing staff.........a 1/3 in lost jobs would be devastating. now if the vaccine is designed to kill then it would be 2/3 casualties for the medical field

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

That's a load of bull. They haven't proved this. They have "proved" that this contains what flu vaccinations have contained for decades now. That's it. ATS just has the knack of taking a normal, well-known fact, and blowing it 10,000 times out of proportion, and making it seem like this was a super-secret evil agenda.

There is no proof that this will not help contain the # of cases. Just guesses and wild theories.

(snip)
Holy crap this board manges to blow stuff vastly out of proportion.

Why do you suppose the creators of the experimental H1N1 Vaccine have it mandated legally that they can not be held responsible for any adverse reactions to this vaccine and that no one can sue them? How much faith does that show from the vaccines very creators?

Blowing stuff vastly out of proportion? According to them the H1N1 flu strain is not responsible for killing hardly anyone....... remember..... it was always the "other underlying health conditions" that is killing the H1N1 victims. Let us also not forget that the common flu is more deadly according to the MSM. Flu vaccinations have never been made mandatory as this one is now.

Who's blowing what out of proportion here? In this particular thread it would appear the the hospitals in New York are. This is based on factual evidence supplied in the OP.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by dreams n chains]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

But why tkae a vaccine for such a weak virus in the first place. I have had this swine flu as have several of my friends and it was no worse than normal flu. Felt really ill for one day, not so good on second day and then by third day starting to get back to normal.

I don't know what you mean by "mild." If by mild, you mean people are not dropping over dead, then who knows. But of course, many are reacting badly, even if they don't get the further issues with breathing, which is where things go south. Very high temps, completely out of it for a week or so, it's hardly "mild" in that sense. If half of the nations population were gone for a week due to this flu alone, the consequences economically would be severe.

You know, I don't doubt some countries may try to further their agendas using this flu as an excuse. But that's no reason to not take it seriously.

With Katrina, people got on our government in the worst way for not being prepared. Now, they are getting all over our government in the worst way for TRYING to be prepared. You do realize they can't win, no matter what they do. I think many would only be happy if the government turned over all power to the "people." Of course, watching people drive, and trying to deal with each other in lines at supermarkets, I laugh thinking that "people" think they are any more fit to run a country, when they can't manage the simpliest of social transactions. It would be utter chaos and ruin.

Do big pharms have a stake in this? Probably. That doesn't make the flu not real, or the threat non-existent. It still needs to be addressed.

I look at people on this board saying "omg don't get this.. if you get this you are stupid and you will DIE!"

I hope people really research this further than this board, and not take such "sage" advice. My wife has diabetes. She wants the shot. I won't dissuade her. I wonder if people here even think about those with existing conditions. If the shot could have saved them, and they listen to all this fear-mongering, sensationlist bullcrap instead, and die due to complications from the swine flu.. would these folks even feel remorse?

I agree people should research what is best for them. I also agree that people should not get all doom and gloom about things. To live in fear is something people should not do.

The fact is they should not force anyone to have the vaccine. If you want it thats fine but if you dont that should be fine too.

When I had the swine flu I didnt even take the tamiflu. I was ill for three days not a week and on the third day i was not even that ill. My two friends that had it were exactly the same. Also i am an Asthmatic and it didnt really effect my chest any worse than normal chest infection/flu.

I am sure there are some serious cases but these are hardly the norm or even close to the norm.

Like I said I suffered with it and my two friends. I also know of half a dozen others (friends of family etc) that caught it and have been fine.

There is simply no need for them to dictate what you take or dont take, especially with an experimental vaccine.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Many find such things hard to believe until it happens to them. This is America and this is the way the sheep in this country operate. People don't pay attention and don't worry until such crazy theories immediately effect them. I wish everyone had more open minds.

Ultimately I feel for you friend, these are hard times and it's only about to get worse I think. Don't take the vaccine. I know that's easy for me to say and difficult for your wife to do considering the repercussions due to her career and such. However, I'm sure your aware of the side effects and other reasons not to take the vaccine as you stated in the OP. We as a people will never be able to put a stop to this kind of corruption until we can unite as a people like we haven't done in ages.

UNTIL WE CAN "ALL" PUT TRIVIAL OPINIONS AND VIEWS ASIDE FOR A BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT REASON, WHICH IS AT HAND FOR THOSE THAT HAVE EYES TO SEE, WE "CANNOT", NOR WILL NOT END THE TYRANNY OF OUR LOVELY CARING GOVERNMENT....

My heart goes out to you and hopefully soon, before the country is pushed into a corner, we will unite again to end this bullsh*t!

Times like these are when my sig has so much meaning.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

ccording to them the H1N1 flu strain is not responsible for killing hardly anyone....... remember..... it was always the "other underlying health conditions" that is killing the H1N1 victims. Let us also not forget that the common flu is more deadly according to the MSM. Flu vaccinations have never been made mandatory as this one is now.

Who's blowing what out of proportion here? In this particular thread it would appear the the hospitals in New York are. This is based on factual evidence supplied in the OP.

Um.. there is a connection there. The most at risk are: those with underlying medical conditions. Now.. who is most likely to be at a hospital? Yes... those with underlying medical conditions.

If my wife were pregnant... would I want her at a hospital where the staff has been vaccinated, or one that has not? It's a no-brainer.

Not that this is the only reason they are doing it. With a lessened health staff, they are trying to prevent a crisis if it blew up come this fall. I mean c'mon.. in the last few months, many hospitals have been overrun with people with common colds, freaking out because they think they have swine flu. During flu season.. imagine how much worse it will be. And that some of the staff will not come in. And if half of what was left were out with the flu... well, you get the idea.

A hospital is only useful if there is a staff running it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Gotta love how Rumsfeld is a chairman for the company that produces the drug to fight it. Same drug that was ready to go before the big bird flu scare.

I wonder how those governmental/media ties played a part in over-emphasizing ( mis-informationing ) the needs for shots, to put money in his pockets.

IMHO, its just like the advertising for the shamwow; profit driven and on every channel.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by mindping]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Here's one site that may help in your research. Good luck.

The Flu Case

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey - can I ask all of the contributors to this thread a question? Why do you think 'they' are so determined for us all to get this vaccine? What is the masterplan? I just don't get it....... I'd really like to hear everyone's guesses and speculation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It just keeps coming doesn't it? I remember talking about this sort of stuff roughly 20 years ago. There were many people who turned their backs on me and told me that I needed to seek help.

I wonder where those people are now???

Brace yourselves. Its not a matter of conspiracy anymore. This is reality.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
For those who think that this is in the best interest of the people think again.

Why, of they're so concerned with someone's well being would they profit from the deaths of approximately 400,000 deaths a year and not address this issue?

Cigarette smoking causes about 1 of every 5 deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1

CDC Tobacco statistics

As far as I'm concerned, they should all be charged as an accomplice to all these deaths. Just because the subjects willingly taken it doesn't make the government exempt from prosecution. After all wasn't DR. Kevorkian arrested for also assisting in willing deaths?

PUCKY, my wife is doing fine, That's why I'm trying to do the leg work for her, along with all the help which everyone has contributed, for which I'm greatful. Thanks.

I'll be back, I have to do homework with the kids and give my eyes a break for a few. Peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Um.. there is a connection there. The most at risk are: those with underlying medical conditions. Now.. who is most likely to be at a hospital? Yes... those with underlying medical conditions.

If my wife were pregnant... would I want her at a hospital where the staff has been vaccinated, or one that has not? It's a no-brainer.

Not that this is the only reason they are doing it. With a lessened health staff, they are trying to prevent a crisis if it blew up come this fall. I mean c'mon.. in the last few months, many hospitals have been overrun with people with common colds, freaking out because they think they have swine flu. During flu season.. imagine how much worse it will be. And that some of the staff will not come in. And if half of what was left were out with the flu... well, you get the idea.

A hospital is only useful if there is a staff running it.

Well as I stated I am an asthmatic and I was fine with the swine flu. It was more annoying than dangerous.

I would just like to point out also that the reason the hospitals have been overrun with people. Is because they have unashamedly pushed there fear propaganda all over the television etc. Told blatant rubbish about the actual numbers of deaths etc. Thats why people ran to hospital with worry. If they actually told the truth people really wouldnt be phased.

For example when, I had it and my partner told family and stuff. I got millions of calls as if they thought I was on deaths door. Its funny really at least it gave me the opportunity to put there minds at rest about this so called killer virus.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Firstly, as a care worker, it is a good idea to get the shot. How can you provide care for a person, if you are sick.

Threatening employment termination is pretty bold, so in there I understand the concern.

The numbers are NOT staggering. That is definitely fear mongering. Just look up regular flu stats during an epidemic and just regular flu season.

The H1N1 is not a new flu bug. But it is "FLU". Coming up with a vaccination for it, is NO different than a vaccination for influenza. Its just manipulating it for this particular strain.

I have taken the step and allowed my 5 year old with chronic lung issues, to receive the vaccination. That was 2 months ago.. He seems pretty fine to me.

The letter does imply that you can be exempt if you have severe reactions to the rest of the ingredients that make up the vaccination.

I don't think it is right to threaten employment...but it really is a responsibility of a health care provider to be free of a spreadable disease. As they deal with people more susceptible to DIE from this flu, on a regular basis. I doubt I would want my child who has weak lungs, to be treated by a Doctor carrying the Swine flu or any other strain because the didn't 'want' to be vaccinated.
Congratulations, you just sentenced my child to death.

So this is two fold. Despite the scary things people think is hiding in it(the shot itself), maybe it really is to provide protection.
As for "forcing" it in this manner is absolutely tasteless. It could have been worded differently.

Deny Ignorance....absolutely
Deny Panic... Given.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

PUCKY, my wife is doing fine, That's why I'm trying to do the leg work for her, along with all the help which everyone has contributed, for which I'm greatful. Thanks.

I'll be back, I have to do homework with the kids and give my eyes a break for a few. Peace.

Just want to say all the best friend with helping your wife. I will keep you guys in my thoughts. Dont let those dictators make her take that vaccine against her consent.

People have the right to choose for themselves...

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Obviously you don't remember the last time the swine flu infected people, I remembe,r I was a teen in the seventies, do you know what happen to the swine flu vaccine back then and what it did to people in the US?,

It killed people while paralyzed more, the vaccine was pulled out and the government had to pay for the death and paralyzed.

This time is different, the vaccine have not changed looks more dangerous than before and now you can not get anything if a love one dies or become paralyzed.

But hey I guess you don't remember do you.

Nothing here that has been posted is out of spite or a desire to fight the government for the heck of it, people are afraid because what happen almost 30 years ago.

Guess what the swine flu came and went and Americas survived so why the hype by big pharma and government now.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Come on down to Arizona. I'm a medical professional (pharmacist) and they aren't making us take flu shots.

I work in a hospital. Yesterday, my boss asked us all if there were any of us who didn't want the seasonal flu shot. I said yes, and one other person said yes. We just had to sign a waiver stating that no, we did not want a seasonal flu shot, and why we did not want it.. That's it....we just had to sign a waiver. I didn't even need to get a doctor's note or anything.

As far as I know, they aren't going to do anything different for the swine flu shots, either.

To the poster who asked for an explanation as to why we are refusing the vaccine:

The reason I am refusing it is the reason I refuse all vaccines....because of the effect vaccines have on your immune system and your overall state of health.....(creating auto-immune diseases, etc. in the long run)... not because I'm afraid that there are "powers that be" or that "they" are trying to kill us off.

I don't believe in "the powers that be", and I don't believe that there is a huge plot to kill off the majority of the population, but I do believe that vaccines offer a huge risk to the general that most health professionals aren't willing to admit. (If there wasn't a huge risk, there wouldn't be a national vaccine compensation fund and legal immunity for the vaccine manufacturers.)

I'm just not willing to take that risk.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I were a paramedic and my sallary was approximately 2500euros/month. I refused the swine flu shot and was fired. Now i live on social welfare of 900 euros per monta which leaves me about 200 euros short of what i had to spend while i was working. Would you work ful hours for 200e exrta euros a month? You and only you will decide that... i have decided....

[edit on 23-9-2009 by above]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

"I doubt I would want my child who has weak lungs, to be treated by a Doctor carrying the Swine flu or any other strain because the didn't 'want' to be vaccinated.
Congratulations, you just sentenced my child to death."

Do you take your child out in public (shopping, events, etc.) without he/she wearing a mask? You DO know that there are plenty of people running around with tuberculosis that are undiagnosed, right? As a health care worker, I know you're familiar with the concept of universal precautions.

And there are plenty of people going to work at fast food restaurants that don't make enough money to feel that they can afford to stay home when they're sick so they come to work contagious and prepare your childs' happy meal.

It's not unvaccinated health care workers who are sentencing your child to death as you so melodramatically stated.
Or as the John Birchers would say:

Less government, more PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, and with God's help a better world.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Waiting for the same letter for my wife. She is aware (very aware of these dam f**king bastards). My .38 and 45 are ready and loaded. Anyone half awake knows it will be very soon. I will try my best to take at least one of these (zombie creeps) with me, local or otherwise. Obama will pay in the end. Their is a place called hell and his pain as well as the other evil pieces of sh*t will be unimaginable. Consider this YOUR last warming scum bags.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join