It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Anybody that thinks this will not apply to them (since they don't work in the medical field) should think twice.

The next group that it is going to be mandatory for --

School Children!

Keep in mind, they can do this because you still (technically) have a choice.

1. Employer requires it? Get a new job.
2. Schools require it? Home school or charter schools (some don't follow mandates for vaccinations)

This is how they get away with PASSIVELY enforcing it. One small segment of the population at a time....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Really sorry to hear about this. I know the work involved to become a nurse. I did the training myself a few years ago and at the end decided it wasn't the job for me. At one stage I was going to move to USA and do nursing there, but I didnt do that either. Glad I didnt now. One of my class mates is moving from UK to USA today oddly enough. I'm not sure if she plans to do nursing there or not. Will ask her on Facebook.

If enough medical staff are against this you need to organise together and walk out. If more than 50 % walk out the system will crash about their ears and they will have no option but to reconsider it.

I wish you luck.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
my girlfriend just started a radiography program at a university. They are making her get 4 shots including the swine flu vaccine, or they will make her leave the program. Nothing she can do about it, its insane.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is the way they will force people to take the vaccine, threatening their Jobs.

Don't want the vaccine? OK your fired then.......

No need for "physically" forced vaccination, this is just another type of force.

Best thing to do would be to get as many medical professionals at the hospital to refuse it as possible.

Hope things work out OK.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I am a bit torn on the issue. Personally, I do not subscribe to the whole "the government is trying to kill us off with biowarfare" line. It just does not make sense because all survivors (and there will still be millions) would dismantle the ranks of TPTB so fast if this vaccine were malicious.

It is not the M.O. of TPTB.

If anything, the vaccines are just padding pockets of special people - maybe for favors later down the line.

Anyway, back to this mandatory vaccination for healthcare workers....
I fully expect mandatory vaccinations to healthcare workers. These are the very people that will be treating those with the flu, no?

How do you feel about mandatory vaccinations to measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis and varicella?

Do you find it unconstitutional that a surgeon must scrub in before performing surgery? It is mandatory you know.

How would you feel if you went to the hospital after a truck accident and the attending physician infected you with the flu and because of that flu you had complications which killed you?

Let's just postulate for a second here that the vaccine is being developed in good faith and actually may result in a lower chance of communicating the virus... I know, crazy talk on ATS, but let's just go with this for a second:

If:
1. The vaccine can prevent the virus
2. The CDC is expecting a higher incidence of cases this year
3. The new strain is more communicable than traditional flu
4. Hospitals have the means to provide vaccinations to healthcare workers
and
5. Doctors are not vaccinated because of rumors and fear-mongering

The result would be that if the virus ended up spreading as expected, hospitals would close (low staff counts, increased communicability, increased complications) and the death tolls would increase also leading to more deaths and complications in patients not even there for the flu.

Is it not their job to do whatever possible to mitigate the chances of the aforementioned scenario?

Now, I agree that they need to get their heads on straight and do a little better in informing the public here. There is a LOT of fear mongering on the issue, and not enough EDUCATION being done on the part of health and human services.

HHS: Quit telling people how to sneeze and publish meaningful information on the current vaccination (including adjuvants and historical data) ASAP!

Lack of real information regarding the vaccine to inform the public and mitigate fears is what is causing this whole mess. We as citizens are correct to be concerned but the hospitals are stuck in a jam. They are supposed to do whatever possible to prevent a healthcare meltdown while the HHS and vaccine makers are too busy trying to make money instead of inform the people.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I suspect children and teachers will be next. Makes me feel better about being an unemployed teacher. My girlfriend is a teacher as well and there hasn't been any mention of forced vaccinations....yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, you guys living in the area should really post flyers all over the place, these people arent reading about this stuff.

They are watching MSM and think nothing off it !!!
You could save lives here people, get flyers up in the area, serious, stand up !!!

I live in Norway, kinda hard doing something over at Ny..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey bro, I hate to hear of the situation that you and your wife have been put into. It is only the beginning and the "normal Jo's" are feeling it. It won't be long before those that supply the hospitals will be forced to get the shot, then those that support those that supply the hospitals and before you know it, they have found a way to get everyone involved.

I'm not a lawyer or judge and didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night, but according to this site, you may be able to file a temporary injuction against your employer regarding this shot. It will more then likely mean your wife's job but if enough people file this until the court can hear the case, it may set a precedence for others! Way to fight the machine.

Hopefully this is a wake-up to those that have been in "ostrich mode".

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmazingK

Thanks for the info I am going to take a look at the website in a minute.

I'm not so sure if you're lucky or not. Just found this on Alex Jones ( I know many think he's a whacko). You may be able to give me a little more input as to whether it's true or not.

Impending Mandatory Vaccinations will affect the jobs of Canadians

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Health Care professionals along with other professionals having been getting the flu and the cold and other illnesses since time began. They don't need forced vacinations to do their job. If they get sick they stay at home till it clears and then they go back to work. Thats how its always been. Something has changed and it stinks.

Relevant video

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That really is frightening. Who would have thought they would go through these lengths to ensure people get the vaccine? Scary where this may lead to...

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it or not, but besides standing up to your superiors, or taking legal action...find out what substances are present in the vaccine and get a trusted doctor to write a note saying you are allergic to one of the substances. Make sure you and your doctor have considered all the possible loopholes they will try and find. Not sure if this will work, but worth a try if your other options fail. Good Luck.

[edit on 23/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh, and mandatory immunizations of healthcare workers (including those that do not work directly with patients) is not exactly new. I had to prove up to date vaccinations for a whole gamut of stuff when I was hired for a large medical center back in the late 1990s.

And this document outlines guidelines as of 1997:
CDC: Immunization of Health-Care Workers: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the Hospital Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC)

Did anybody think that 'conspiracy theorists' may be on to something with regards to TPTB so they manufactured this swine flu with questionable vaccine only to cause this outrage and resistance? Then the flu will come around, people that are not vaccinated will get it, it will cause closures and complications and will be worse than if people just got vaccinated...

...then they would have very obedient sheeple that shun those crazy paranoid conspiracy theorists next time, won't they?

That, to me, is more like the M.O. of TPTB. Until there is some sort of proof that there is something shady with this particular vaccine series, I am inclined to get it. If TPTB wanted to cull the population and cause an outrage while doing it, they would just nuke a few cities and blame some brown people...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Revealation

Yeah, whitewave said in another thread that they had to cancel a 100,000 dollar surgery because a nurse didn't show due to being sick. The point is (and maybe she can come to this thread an clarify) there is not enough RNs to go around, you start giving walking papers to many who refuse this shot and there won't be any medical care available, for anyone.

This is exactly right (and I gave a star for this being a fact in the field..shhh, don't tell anybody). My wife is always telling me there's a shortage of nurses and her being a head nurse has on MANY occasions had to take a full assignment of multible patients while still doing her duty as head nurse.

That's why I feel (and I'm not one to protest) that this will be positive if they can get as many people as possible. They need all the people they can get. If the future health care workers who are students now also join in it will make a major statement.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Now that it's here, without the trumpets and riots and civil unrest, I wonder if anyone will even notice.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

The first is coersion by threatening our livelihood, and they cannot be allowed to get away with such menace - for some reason (call it instinct), I think they will try next to take away will be our kids.

I apologize for such horrific images that invokes, but I can't get that Children Work for FEMA memo out of my head, nor can I the passage that 'kids will work toward being reunited with their families.'

We can't them take another step, or I think they may just take everything we have.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here ya go - I re-sized but I hope it's not still too big.

TEST lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b521a72ea8c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Interesting, I thought Obama said that vaccines where not mandatory.

This is the way the Fed keeps itself looking somewhat clean - it defers to the states to make the decision (which is not actually true either according to the WHO) - my question is - what is the payoff for the states - what are they getting from the fed for pushing the vaccine to this degee?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

I understand your view and how you can be torn on the subject. First I would like to clarify that I'm not claiming Bio Warfare but speculated that IF they were actually responsible for producing and distibuting the H1N1 that it would definately be considered a form of Bio warfare.

That outta the way I agree with your points regarding surgurgeons scrubbing in and if I contracted the flu from a worker but I would expect them to excersize and use the same COMMON SENSE, and knowledge learned through school and training. Scrub in to be sterile yet be incompetent enough to go to work all infected is just poor judgment and the should be written up at the least depending on the severity their actions caused.

Like I said a lot of it's common sense and unfortunately many people don't have it. I just express that NOBODY has the right to threaten you with your life for not bending to their will. If I told you I was going to beat youy within an inch of your life if you didn't give me your money...wouldn't you feel violated. Same principle. Being forced to conformto the will of another's agenda

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I could not agree with you more. These people are out of control. Something needs to be done because it will only get worse!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Take the shots and kiss their boots. Bow down to your NWO masters.

Your nervous system will shrivel into atrophy and disease, and there won't be a damned thing you can do about it.

Or you can refuse the shot, lose your job, and keep your lips clean from the scum on their boots. Stand up to your NWO thugs, and declare them your enemy.

/Alex Jones like rant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join