It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightflyer28

I guess you just have an opinion. You have not researched(or maybe a you are a zombie)
. Anyway it is old news...They recreated this pandemic!

The only question now is - will we let ourselves be murdered quietly and peacefully or will we die fighting.

You probably will not watch this and...you will probably denounce your neighbor

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow. I cannot even force myself to read this whole thread filled with stupid responses of outrage.
Guess what?
Flu shots have ALWAYS been mandatory for medical professionals! If your wife wasn't getting her shots for all the big scares we had, then either she ignored her workplace, or her workplace is not up to code. Hospital staff are supposed to have a flu shot every year. It is so that they do not get their patients sick.

How would you like to go to the hospital for a broken leg and come home with swine flu?

If she doesn't like it, she will have to go elsewhere. I can't encourage people in hospitals to be dangerous and potentially infect and cause the death of thousands!
I get that the vaccine is untested and bad, and I wouldn't take it no matter what. But hey, I don't go into a place where people's immune systems are already at risk and touch them all! I know it sucks, but you should have known that once you go into the medical profession you have to take vaccines for contagious diseases that pop up. It has been this way for years, possibly decades.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
To the OP opener, whatever you have started is working because is now a fight from the health care workers against the mandatory swine flu vaccine going on.

Power to the people.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BiohazardsBack

So, you wouldn't take it but damn it to hell if you're a health care worker that you should just bow down and comply?

Would you feel better if the nursing staff wore masks and gloves?

You do realize that this vaccine may do NOTHING to prevent that individual OR YOU from contracting swine flu. What will be your argument then?

Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy.

edit: to add further rant

Furthermore, I am disgusted at the trivial way those who say healthcare workers should just expect this or go somewhere else if they don't like it. As if most healthcare workers have that kind of flexibility given today's economy.

You do understand that this is a PERSONAL safety issue as well as a patient safety issue.

And would you be one of the voices crying out if one of these healthcare workers (or god forbid, someone you knew) had a severe adverse reaction to the vaccine? Would you lend your voice to their pain and suffering because they chose to get the shot when you wouldn't and now they will pay the rest of their life for it? Or will you simply crawl back into your hole until such time when you can come out again in the future and chastise the healthcare community for standing up for their own safety because it doesn't fit with how you see things?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
they tell u all lies about swine flu. there are flu yeah but swine flu wont kill you guys. only vaccinations will. Dont believe goverment. they using people's fears to act dumb to take vaccination. go research about those swine flu vaccination in few years back again.. go research before u take shot.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here is the recommendation of the California Dept of Public Health concerning Hospital Influenza Law:

Annually offer onsite influenza vaccinations, if available, to all hospital employees at no cost to the employee. Each general acute care hospital shall require its employees to be vaccinated, or if the employee elects not to be vaccinated, to declare in writing that he or she has declined the vaccination.

As we can see, seasonal vaccines are not required by health care workers to work in the field.

Source

Here is the summation of law pertaining to Thimerosal, which is a known neuro-toxin:

Thimerosal, a chemical used to prevent contamination of multi-dose vials of vaccines, contains mercury. California’s Mercury-Free Act took effect on July 1, 2006. The Act prohibits administering mercury-containing vaccines to pregnant women or to children younger than three years of age. To meet the “mercury-free” standards in this law, most vaccines may not have more than 0.5 micrograms of mercury per 0.5 milliliters of vaccine dose. The mercury limit for influenza vaccine is 1 microgram per 0.5 milliliters. All routine childhood vaccines are available in formulations that meet the Mercury-Free Act.

Source

And here is another interesting tidbit of information concerning other vaccines that exceed the acceptable level of mercury, along with the names of the manufacturers, dated 2007. They have neither removed it nor stopped using it in vaccines, since the recommendations back in 1999.

Vaccines (Other Than Influenza Vaccine) That Exceed the Legal Limit for Mercury Content

Interesting how they specifically note that the Influenza Vaccine is not included in this list, and thus not subject to the same stringent (and I use that term loosely) regulations about the amount of mercury contained in the shots. It is well known that flu shots have a much higher amount parts per billion than do any other shots. Like the flu shots are classified in an entirely different subset of rules from the other shots. Mercury accumulates over time in those who are susceptible to it.

This to me is why they can only, so far, RECCOMMEND that it be taken, otherwise there would be no choice, and no waiver to sign. It would be a requirement of employment.

I would imagine the other states are pretty close to this too.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by SoLittleTimeToRead]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Gotta Love the Terminator, lol

“California has been preparing for the possibility of a flu pandemic for years so we stand ready to combat what could be a very severe flu season with the threat of H1N1,” said Governor Schwarzenegger.

That page has all kinds of things to read on how health care professionals can protect themselves against infection. In my opinion, none of that would be available if the shots were mandatory.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by BiohazardsBack

So, you wouldn't take it but damn it to hell if you're a health care worker that you should just bow down and comply?

Would you feel better if the nursing staff wore masks and gloves?

You do realize that this vaccine may do NOTHING to prevent that individual OR YOU from contracting swine flu. What will be your argument then?

Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy.

I would never take ANY vaccine. But if you enter the medical profession, it is normally well known that you will have to take vaccines to prevent infecting others.
And yeah, it might do nothing. Just as every flu shot does nothing to prevent the flu. Guess what?
Doesn't matter!

It isn't hypocrisy to say that those who enter their field knowing they will have to take certain precautions should take them.
By all means, quit over this. Lose your job, your stability, your home.

It sucks, and I encourage everyone not to take vaccines. But if you have to choose between MAYBE getting sick from a vaccine or DEFINITELY becoming homeless in the wintertime and dying from losing your job, what would you pick? This person has a family.

I am prepared to hole up in my apartment and ride out whatever happens if someone in Canada declares this bull "mandatory"
But not everyone can do that. Some people will have to take this vaccine, and some people will just let it happen, and some of the people who end up having to take it will fight all the way down. But some people aren't willing to lose their lives for their principles.

My point, by the way, was not that people should take it, but that people should understand that they already would have to take it. It is obvious that the medical personnel would have to take it first. Wouldn't want people getting infected in the very place they go to get help.

Oh, and nothing about this would "make me feel better" as I do not intend to go to a hospital during an epidemic. It is one of the places most likely for people to get infected.

-Also, one of the points of getting doctors and nurses to take the shot first is that if this disease turns (more) deadly, we will need all the doctors and nurses we have. We cannot let them die, because then even more people will die. You can bet anything that the doctors will be getting the safest vaccine possible, regardless of what the general population gets. It will be the one most tested and with the least mercury etc etc. Because they are actually important, unlike us.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This guy actually gives good advice

Vaccine for Population Reduction 2009

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Now this is a new one on me. Hospitals advising people not to take the shot. Well, what do you know?

www.thetreeofliberty.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Interesting discussion on that. Mass numbers of people everywhere resorting to complete non-conformity, even refusing to sign the waivers probably would shut down the complete effort. If most could get past the intimidation and fear of losing their jobs to do this, it would probably work. But then more coercion tactics would be employed to get people to conform. Preparation is the key. Withholding the livelihoods from thousands of health care workers, which could be the most important profession especially now, will not help the recruitment efforts in the future...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
End times.
Disease and famine.
Hedonism and evil reign.

Anyone even READ Revelations?
Come on.
Go ahead.
Read it.
It's okay.
What's there to lose?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
www.myfox8.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Baptist Hospital Makes Flu Shots Mandatory for Staff

Mandatory yet still allowing medical and religious exemptions. Seems to me they use that term "mandatory" rather loosely. Can anyone tell me what the real difference between religious and philosophical exemptions are? But anyway, wanted to add this into the mix.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Listen to what the president says @ 38 seconds into the video.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoLittleTimeToRead
I am not new to this forum, but admittedly I do read much more than I post. I am the mother of a 4 year old with Asperger's Syndrome, and vaccines are what caused it. I know that and my fully licensed, experienced, and dedicated medical doctor knows it too. But there is no legal recourse for such a case as mine or anyone else's who happen to have received neurological, physical, and mental damage from any vaccination. The corporations have chosen to protect themselves above anyone and everyone else.

My family and I work on a daily basis to undo the damage that has already been caused by these vaccines, and I will not risk my child again in order to receive another set of shots. We did not finish the regular childhood vaccination schedule, and I am so grateful that we didn't. This flu is not the friggin' Black Plague. Why are they using coercion to get it through to the populace so quickly now? Anyone I have ever heard of that has gotten it has either received the shot themselves or has been around someone who received the shot. Why this virus, since it's already been tested and found to be a dud, so to speak? They (the state legislators, and hospital adminstration) are perpetuating this situation into a full-blown crisis themselves by using such tactics. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they rehire most of the medical staff back two weeks after the deadline, since they will be feeling the pain by then, from patients needing medical care and not receiving it, and soaring unemployment rates and student loans biting them in the butt from behind. What will they do then? Does anyone happen to know what the contingency plans are if this turns into a medical fiasco crisis, if any?

Again, in my opinion, no shot is worth my daughter's health. We have survived the flu before just from sending my 6 yo to public school last year and we will survive it again.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by SoLittleTimeToRead]

I kept up with my childhood flu vaccines and I don't have Aspergers. :/

Although I do not know much on the subject.
Perhaps you could explain to me how you came to the conclusion that the vaccine is to blame for your child's Autism...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

"I kept up with my childhood flu vaccines and I don't have Aspergers. :/ "

Well, I walked across a road, without paying much attention, and wasn't knocked down and killed.
I petted a strangers' Pit-Bull Terrier, and wasn't bitten.
I drank way too much alcohol in my teens, but I don't have a criminal record, and I'm not an alcoholic.
I swam in a flood swollen river, and didn't drown.
I was attacked by 8 guys, and kicked in the head several times, by one of them who had metal plates on his shoes, and I didn't suffer any permanent damage.

Each of the above statements is completely and absolutely true.

But they do NOT mean that jay-walking, petting strange dogs, getting smashed, skinny dipping or being kicked in the head is either a safe or sensible thing to do.

Neither do any of them mean that flu vaccines are safe.

Please forgive the minor rant, but I just cannot bear the "I tried it and I'm alright, so it must be safe" mentality.

peace,
G

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by Titus7

"I kept up with my childhood flu vaccines and I don't have Aspergers. :/ "

Well, I walked across a road, without paying much attention, and wasn't knocked down and killed.
I petted a strangers' Pit-Bull Terrier, and wasn't bitten.
I drank way too much alcohol in my teens, but I don't have a criminal record, and I'm not an alcoholic.
I swam in a flood swollen river, and didn't drown.
I was attacked by 8 guys, and kicked in the head several times, by one of them who had metal plates on his shoes, and I didn't suffer any permanent damage.

Each of the above statements is completely and absolutely true.

But they do NOT mean that jay-walking, petting strange dogs, getting smashed, skinny dipping or being kicked in the head is either a safe or sensible thing to do.

Neither do any of them mean that flu vaccines are safe.

Please forgive the minor rant, but I just cannot bear the "I tried it and I'm alright, so it must be safe" mentality.

peace,
G

Alright, fine, fair enough. Doesn't really answer the rest of my question, but it's nice to know you skinny dipped in a raging torrent.

What's the story behind gettin' beat up?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titus7

I kept up with my childhood flu vaccines and I don't have Aspergers. :/

Although I do not know much on the subject.
Perhaps you could explain to me how you came to the conclusion that the vaccine is to blame for your child's Autism...

Apparently you don't know much about autism or Asperger's Syndrome or any of the research that has developed with connections between those with diagnoses on the Autistic Spectrum and the adjuvants in the variety of childhood vaccinations handed out like candy at your local pediatrician's office.
Tell me something, do you or have you asked everyone on these boards that very question who has mentioned their child is afflicted with any of these disorders?

Excuse me for a second while I finish reading that last verse of Revelations, just so I can play for a while on your playground.

I come from a family of immune system and neurological disorders, Crohn's, MS, Diabetes, Allergies, Asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease, arterial sclerosis, and frequently occurring bouts of colds, flus, strep, pneumonia, and digestion problems. The day of my daughter's birth, she was drinking regular milk formula just fine under my care in my room all day, no spitting up, no diarrhea, nothing out of the ordinary at all. The next day when they brought her back after they had given the Hep B vaccine, she all of a sudden developed an intolerance to milk formula, with frequent spitting up and diarrhea, they had told me, and had switched her over to soy formula. She continued on soy formula and seemed to be developing fine until her doctor's visit at 3 months, where she received combinations of the Heb B, DTaP, Hib, IPV, and PCV vaccines. Previous to the visit, she was already rolling over and sitting up normally. After the visit, she was not rolling over and did not again for another week, she slept most of the time which was out of character for her. I took her back to the doctor and he told me it was a reaction to the shot, and not to be worried about it, she would come out of it, he said. We also noticed that her left eye was slightly closed whereas the right eye was fully opened, which I learned later was due to neurological damage, when it had not been previously. I waited to take her back again for more shots until she was 9 months, when she again received combination shots of Hep B, DTap, Hib, IPV, and PVC. Previous to the visit, she was trying to stand and hanging onto furniture, after the visit, she reverted back to crawling until about 11-12 months when she finally started to try walk, which was delayed. She also was not making the ordinary sounds like my oldest daughter was at that age, such as cooing, laughing, and trying to say some words. When I took her back at 15 months, she again was given combination shots of Heb A, MMR, Varicella, Hib, and DTap. At this visit is when I discussed with the doctor her seeming delay in speech, he suggested to me the possibility of autism. He said at that age, she should have a vocabulary of about 40 words already. I was shocked to hear that, and couldn't remember 5 words that she ever said at that time. That's when my journey into the "mercury causes autism" world began along with the research. I was looking for any reasonable explanation as to why my daughter wasn't talking, wouldn't respond to me calling her name, sometimes as loudly as I could, why she was incessantly rocking in any chair she could find, and lining up all of her toys while only being interested in her little ponies. I took her to a doctor specializing in autism and neurological disorders, he did a mild metals toxicity test and found out that she isn't excreting metals as she should be, meaning that toxins have accumulated and are staying there. She even displayed, what they call, eye stimming behavior, with the swirling around of her eyes and looking at everyone sideways instead of straight on,

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SoLittleTimeToRead

cont.

which I know now is a calcium deficiency. That doctor diagnosed her with high-functioning autism and toxic encephalopathy. The vaccines stunted her development from the very beginning and continue to do so now.

When I say I know the shots caused her to be autistic, I also mean that I know that I am not male. I am as sure of one as I am of the other.

Now if you would care to explain your seemingly ignorant state of mind when it comes to understanding what I said, and we will continue.

I also forgot to mention that after her last round of shots, she got very ill, couldn't hold anything down, not even water. The second day of this concerned me very much, took her back in the third day, the doctor gave me a pill to place on her tongue to dissolve and that would help with the nausea. He said it was the same thing they give to cancer patients who get nauseous after chemotherapy, but I don't remember the name of it now. It did work, she was able to hold down food after that, but her appetite changed tremendously. Before that, she would at least try different foods, after that she wouldn't eat hardly anything but cheese, mashed potatoes, and hot dogs. She wouldn't even taste anything else at all, and if she did, she would spit it back out immediately.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have just found this article...is this for real?

US judge rules against compulsory vaccinations

A Preliminary Injunction to stop mandatory vaccinations has been issued in the United States District Court of New Jersey. This comes after a federal lawsuit opposing forced vaccines was filed in that court by Tim Vawter, pro se attorney, on July 31st with the federal government as defendant.

What became of this? You can read this article here

The Court, having heard the Motion for Preliminary Injunction and read the papers in its support, states in the Preliminary Injunction that it appears the federal government has engaged in some amount of negligence with regards to failure to properly investigate the safety of the flu vaccines scheduled for use in late 2009-2010, and the evidence submitted does warrant a more thorough investigation into the safety of the flu vaccines. The Court ordered that the government shall be forbidden from forcing any person to be required to take any influenza vaccination against that person’s free will and free choice. The government will not allow any state or local government, or any party, to force any person to be required to take any influenza vaccination against that person’s free will and free choice.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by HulaAnglers]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join