It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memphis woman spots hybrid baby in department store

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
www.examiner.com... ive come across these reports of the black eyed kids on here before but not blue??? Quote:This woman swears to me that this infant had intensely bright blue eyes with no white area surrounding them!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo77
www.examiner.com... ive come across these reports of the black eyed kids on here before but not blue??? Quote:This woman swears to me that this infant had intensely bright blue eyes with no white area surrounding them!

So according to the article she saw a tall Asian man who had a baby with really bright blue eyes?? Ok tall Asian men are not that unusual. I have seen many and babies with blue eyes not uncommon. When I was a baby I had really big and bright blue eyes. In pics in looks as if I had no whites around the color so am I some hybrid then? No of course not, I have seen many babies like this. I dont believe it to be anything unusual or alien. I personally think her imagination was running that day. Also just because someone doesnt notice you it doesnt mean they are alien. I noticed the lady said the Asian man didnt even notice her. So, that doesnt mean anything honestly. I dont look at everyone I walk past and sometimes I am in a hurry. This lady sounds like her imagination was running a little wild.
I googled blue eyed babies in many different ways and couldnt find anything about them unlike the black eyed kids. If anyone knows a link that would be great.
OP what are your thoughts on this???

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

to be honest im just getting into all this,what made me think it was somthing good to discuss on here is that i read quite a few posts on the black eyed kids and thought if anywhere this would be the place to get this info on the blue eyed ones.I get what you mean about when you were a kid i was same but in my pics you can allways see white in my eye,but like you said if theirs anyone else on here with any info i would love to here thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've spotted a whole car full of hybrids , look at the video :

news.bbc.co.uk...

oh hang on theyre supposed to be on drugs, they still look freaky though

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Being that I feel this article is on the 'lighter-side' and this is 'ATS' where you got to look at everything with open possibilities, the first thing that came to mind while reading your post was that you were a 'dis-info agent' trying to snuff this story. Then after looking at your avatar...?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
INTERESTING!

But I just have to say; Tall asian men are NOT so uncommon!

I know an asian guy who is 6'2" tall! And his brothers are in the 5'11"-6' range too. They are pure asian -- not a mixed race!

Its just a sterotype that all asians are short, but they are not.. (how many have you met?)

And rushing around is nothing big either. Most people don't stay around to hang out with their fellow shoppers -- we go in to shop, get our things and get the heck out. Nothing else.

There could be something to this. But I don't see anything supernatural or strange about tall asian men in a hurry. Or babies with blue eyes (most babies have blue eyes).

Just my opinion!

- Mea

Edit for clarity..

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

I dont think they ever were uncommon....just like im sure its not uncommon to find a black man with an average sized penis....its all just useless stereotypes.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

haha thats a cool advert! I think the eyes are realy cute

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066

Being that I feel this article is on the 'lighter-side' and this is 'ATS' where you got to look at everything with open possibilities, the first thing that came to mind while reading your post was that you were a 'dis-info agent' trying to snuff this story. Then after looking at your avatar...?

Haa funny I am FAR from a dis-info agent. I dont think every abnormality of a person is alien. I havent found any information on blue eyed hybrid babies. I have read about the black eyed kids and I have a very open mind. Not everything out of the norm in this world is alien related. I believe in aliens and I do believe they are here and have been here.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

true true but dont you think we stereotype aliens??? i.e we go looking for little green/gray men when it could look so close to us that it could be somthing as significant as the eyes that tell us apart???? just a thought

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo77

Oh, she noticed.

I'm surprised none of you folks notice stuff like this. When you see a bunch of babies and baby buggies in the department store or grocery store, might not some of those baby buggies be from "someplace else"??

I mean, you don't REALLY think that EVERY baby buggy is from where you think it is from?

I know that you're really not supposed to know, but come on!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't find anything unusual about this except for the report that the baby lacked a sclera (the white of the eye) which is highly unusual and is a completely inhuman trait.

She might have seen wrong.

She might have been mistaken.

She may be right.

Who knows.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

exactly thats why ive put it on here to see if anyone has had this kind of experiance or knows of anyone,you never know untill you ask maybe shes right maybe shes wrong

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Was there a pic on that site? I wasn't able to find it if so.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... that kinda covers why the examiner is crap. Hybrid in department store? come on now.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Courtney Brown in one of his remote viewing books says that aliens are living amongst us and look enough like us that they would go unnoticed. I heard on coast to coast one night an ex-military man talking about how his kids played with alien children at one compound he was stationed at. He also said they look enough like us that it would not turn heads on the street. Why would aliens make hybrids that stand out?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Coast to Coast is not the best place for information. It is kinda like ATS, lots of good material but don't soak it all up as facts. I mean the topics range from UFO shadow aliens to politics, with a range of discussion like that there are going to be whack jobs.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

ah yeh sorry i joined after you so didnt see your thread but thanks anyways im new to investigating the alien stuff just finding it all veary intresting at moe and finding my way around.ill get better honest
thanks again for your info

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

No problem, like i said in the other thread I even used the examiner before they are mostly crap articles and the good articles that the examiner does put out are so old they are pointless. S&F for effort and not getting crazy with the story.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
the baby was from Arrakis ( also known as Dune ), and had been given too much Spice

that's all....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join