It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Swine Flu Vaccinations in Massachusetts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is quite disturbing and let's not hope that the development will go in this direction. Wake up...before it's too late.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

It's too late to hope for the best.

Just hope that the worst isn't coming.

Just my humble opinion. . . .

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is kinda freaky. In April this year, ATS was nuts about getting to the bottom of what was going on. I am quite happy that because of ATS I was able to inform most everyone close to me about, "What I saw on the horizon".

I can only hope that as this news crosses borders. As similar state legislations are passed, people I had hoped to touch will sense the irony behind forced action. Ultimately leading them to investigate everything themselves.

I LOVE ATS!! :kisses:

[edit on 23-9-2009 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Ummm errr, what country am I in again?

I would love to hear from any of our members in Mass. to see what they are planning on doing when this becomes law.

Can you feel the excitement in the air? It really is going to happen.
Everything we here at ATS have been talking about for years is finally happening right in front of our eyes. WoW. Now what????

My apologies in advance to all of the wives and children of the people who try to stick me or my kids with that needle.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm from Mass and I have watched this go down slowly but surely. Liberty started and ended here. All I can say is... Let them try to pull this off without a hitch. That would be an interesting sight.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What will really suck is when they add a clause that if you don't get the shot, you can lose your home and other belongings, maybe even your children for being an unsuitable parent. They can do ANYTHING they want because NO ONE fights. NO ONE calls and complains.

It really must be an exciting time to be someone in power knowing that you have thus unrestricted power. But woe to them for when the people FINALLY wake! And I can't wait. This country needs an enema...and one of those flu shots.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Mike you are on the money. Too late for the best. Unfortunately I can only see the worst happening. if someone kicks your door in and tries to stab yur kids or wife or other loved ones with a needle...what do you do?

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to get extremely violent and I have already begun the booby traps in this event. As sad as it is to say...I have no problem taking the lives of those who willingly and knwingly will push and enforce an agenda they know is immoral and corrupt.

maybe I should make a mandate that everyone get a heroin injection because I want to start selling dope and make billions. Anyone who doesn't willfully comply...I kick their door in and have my enforcers dose them. Really , what's the difference?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by modusoperandi

What scares me is I don't think they are necessarily going to try to pull it off without a hitch. All they need is to have a way to determine who will be a threat to the NWO and who will be a good little salave. This is IT!!!!

It isn't their intention to get everyone to take the shot. They are more interested in who won't take it. I'm sure they have thought of this and have prepared places for such people to go. (cough)femacamps(cough).

So here we are at the crossroads. How badly to you want your freedom???? Freedom to do what? The freedom to say NO!! 'cuz I gotta tell ya, we don't have that freedom any longer.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow, I'm beginning to feel like I should change my name to Logan and start running...

Two things come to mind immediately when I think about this happening in my state.

1. I cannot forcefully defeat them if they want to come for me and my family.
2. Even being fully aware of number 1, I refuse to submit. I can't get 'em all, but I can get enough to make the rest of them think about their immediate futures.

Seriously, anyone who even implies intent to stick my kids with this vaccine will be met with a violent, unmeasured response.

Thanks though, as making the vaccine mandatory makes otherwise complacent people start to wonder. These methods of enforcement makes them quit wondering, and wake the hell up.

You think the "insurgency" in Iraq is bad? Wait 'till you get a load of us.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Well at least you have the right attitude. I would and will die fighting before I let anyone force anything on me or my family, so believe me you're not alone.

This is what makes TPTB scared. When people will willingly fight to the death regardlesss if they win or not. This is afterall what has made the underdog into kings and rulers throughout history. The mentality,will and attitude to lay it all on the line for one's beliefs.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Just because they can decipher who will and who won't take the shot means nothing because this poll will never tell them accurately who will stand in solidarity to fight the injustice.

Let's say I willingly took the shot
, and my family resisted. Do you honestly think I would stand by as they cam eto cart them off somewhere.Their polls will never let them know who will be defending their lives and the lives of thoes around them.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
eerrrr uuuhhhmmm can we verify this through a news source that is not main stream faux or msn?

I have not heard of this anywhere else. Not that I don't believe it, but until I have a trustworthy source, I will take it with a grain of salt thank you.

Fear mongering from these stations is rampant.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
And to top it all off, nothing says the flu season like Denver this year, which went from Summer to Winter in one day. Yes, I feel all of this is happening faster than we think.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Who ever thought FOX news would actually do something
beneficial for the people? Suddenly, they're on OUR SIDE?
politics makes strange bedfellows as they say - I just don't
want to see what kind of bastard child comes out of this.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
All this talking we do here on ATS is great, but has anyone actually performed any ACTIONS on this? Somebody in the state of Mass. had better get this thing challenged in the Supreme Court ASAP. It clearly is in violation of numerous individual rights, not just liberties and I can't imagine the SCOTUS refusing to at least review it. (unless many here are correct, and the fix is in, that is.)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't know about you all but where I live, but here, even the most hardcore obamateurs have told me they believe there would be an armed revolution if there were forced vaccinations.

That is coming from people who probably bought the Obama commemorative plate and pray to it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Indeed Burdman. Also I would bet a lot of money even in Mass. they will be hard pressed to find LEOs who would be willing to follow through with such an order to give forced vaccinations.

Should that fail 2A will have to step in and save the people.

As TJ so insight-fully said, "The beauty of the Second Amendment is you will not need it until they try to take it away from you."

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Seems that the government is getting scarred, perhaps they have looked at what I've been yelling about for the last 8 years - I got this published last year.
IS GE FOOD ENABLING PANDEMICS?
Posted by: admin ⋅ July 27, 2008 ⋅ Post a comment
Tags: genetic engineering Posted in: Featured, Health, News, Science
23 July 2008

There have been more than a dozen pandemics since 1730. Each has been an entirely new virus, for which we had no immunity. One of the more recent pandemics, an influenza virus, while in transit between the America’s and Asia was found to have mutated 8 times.
With heat shock and pollutants such as heavy metals favoring horizontal gene transfer; and the antibiotics increasing the frequency of horizontal gene transfer up to 10,000 times. We need to take another look at our worse case scenarios.
We know that -
Bacteria naturally attempt gene transfer to produce their own food.
GMO’s shed genes more readily then natural organisms.
The gene package in the GM food we consume daily, survive in human saliva for an hour.
Ingested DNA sequences large enough to contain whole genes have remained intact and entered the blood and tissues.
The bacteria Agrobacterium Tumefaciens is in all soils and is frequently used to transport the gene insertion package.
Parts of the insertion package have been found in human intestines, GMO releases were approved because reassurances were given that this would not happen.
I am asking to test Agrobacterium Tumefaciens and other typical soil bacteria, and the common bacteria we as humans carry, to see if their are increases in attempted gene transfer when in contact with GMO’s and antibiotics.
Presently, in the 200 million acres of GM crops planted in North America, are workers with mutated viruses, flu viruses and on antibiotics while eating their GM food. Our field tests are a support of this.
The government has been shown how to approach growing & producing GM safely indoors. We can destroy the insertion package before allowing the product into the market place. Currently no effort has been made to reduce these risks. Production increases from growing indoors proves GM releases unnecessary for the production of food.
The minister of health has informed us that we have increased our pandemic preparations because of concerns of the bird flu mutating. The minister of the environment spouts ERMA like some form of mantra.
Perhaps readers would like to e-mail the Ministers and ask them “How many more pandemics? Or what are the risks with GM food and antibiotics? Or do bacteria attempt gene transfer more often because of GM releases? These are fundamental questions; ask why existing research into horizontal gene transfer will not answer this.
When they start talking about something else and you have reminded them of the question, and finally they refuse to answer, join me in asking them to do testing in the lab and find out.
In election year find a party that will fix this, or make one. Currently with what we do know; you do not get to survive the worse case scenario.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
...I was brought up as a pighunter.

Wonderful animals, wild pigs, they can be the masters and the defenders of their environment.

Ultimately the armed hunter is the one who predominately is going to win the day - but every now and then you hear of some hunter getting gouged up pretty bad by an enraged/frightened Boar who got the drop on that hapless hunter.

One thing about pighunting is that the pigs who make all the noise, who leave all the tracks, who stand out in the open snorting and grunting in your direction make for an easy kill. Their moment of defiance is very short-lived...lasting the extent of a rifle raise, a bolt slide, a trigger pull and a bullet flight.

Its the pigs that are quiet, who know the hunter is in the region, who keep a wary eye on the hunter...but who don't snuffle and snort at them...those are the ones that often remain free to roam another day.

Or better yet from the pigs possible point of view: Able to dash out from the undergrowth and skewer that overly confident hunter, tearing out their calf muscle and leaving them far worse off.

Wonderful animals, wild pigs.

Whatever anyone is planning on doing, or thinking, remember what happens to the Boar that broadcasts it out in the open...

...be the Boar that waits in the shadows...

Peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Funny you should mention hunting and shooting, take a look at this you tube link, www.youtube.com...
The last vid in the series will give you a laugh. Getting shot at in the dead of night with a rifle and silencer lets you know you are getting the buttons. You guys seem scared of a vaccine, fair enough me I too will not be taken these shots. I know a pandemic has killed millions, I've worked for 8 years to get testing on what causes these to mutate. I predicted this pandemic last year and have been shot at for my efforts. The earlier testing showed the swine flu mutating with every 35000 people. Please excuse my concern.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join