It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correlation between solar activity, timewave, and societal events?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I was rifling through the news today when I came across an article by nasa talking about how slow solar activity has been this year, summary, its the slowest year (so far) since 1913. The slowdown of solar activity is normal its called the solar minimum for those who dont know but this one has gone past its projected time frame which pushed the maximum to about about 2014 (but who knows that might be early).

Anyway I have been reading a lot of predictions on here about craziness that will go on before the year is out. And while I am inclined not to believe it I do believe that solar events somewhat effect what goes on here (partly because of the satanists in power). So I went back to 1913 and looked back at what occured that year. This has been a year of crazy financial upheaval and many believe that this is the final leg for our current monetary/banking systems. Well in 1913 the federal reserve act was signed into law by woodrow wilson...maybe just a coincidence who knows but i doubt its a mistake. 1913 was also the year of the Italian Hall Massacre or the 1913 massacre and many have been predicting some terrible event to hurt a large number of people. There will also be a very low timewave next month. ...there was a low timewave in December of 1912....

I dont know what will happen, im not saying I do or that anything will but I dont think anything like this is an accident. But what do you think? Do you think there is a correlation here?

Article about solar minimum

Events of 1913

[edit on 23-9-2009 by acmpnsfal]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I'm not sure what you mean by a timewave. I think for your correlation to hold you would need to show that during solar maximums there is a decrease in "craziness" which seems to be defined in your post as upheavals in banking and massacres. If these events take place during solar maximums as well, than there really isn't a correlation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

Im sure massacres they do take place for maximums but what I was targeting in this thread specifically was the banking system. The massacre was just an afterthought. If you have some free time look into the zeitgeist documentary on banking and then look up the practices of freemasons and satanists (if you havent already) and this might make a bit more sense to you. Basically what im saying is that these nature worshipers that run the banking system usually pick significant astrological times to do something that affects the course of history for a long time. As for the timewave zero part of it, a quick search on here will give you tons of info.

new topics

join