It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Figure: Alien hand spotted on estate agent website: ET sell home?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is rather silly but amusing nevertheless. It might be taken seriously by anyone having a few minutes to waste on idle speculation and amateur phot analysis.

Not sure if this has already been posted on ATS.

This photo spotted on estate agent’s website is exciting discussion on the web. Just who or what is opening the door?

The image was one of several posted online to advertise a vacant one-bedroom apartment in Helsinki, the capital of Finland.

But it is now circulating around the internet after an eagle-eyed flat hunter noticed the mystery figure opening the door on the far left of the picture.

From where the photo was taken it appears that the rubbery, pink hand reaching for the knob has only three fingers.

The mystery has sparked a number of theories, with some people suggesting that aliens may have moved to Scandinavia.

Link

Probably a hoax, or just some innocuous trick of lighting or perspective. In any event - a real honest to goodness alien hand? ooooook then.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Most likely either a trick of light/perspective or a disfigured hand. Accidents happen u know. There are tons of ways to lose a finger or two.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Its just someones hand... Nothing alien about that!

Why would an "Alien" be snooping around a house, when they could be exploring the true beauties of earth such as niagra falls and the rainforests!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Songwriter

Maybe this will inspire a rash of new sightings of aliens occupying uninhabited dwellings ...
In fact this could be just what the ailing Real Estate industry needs - a whole new market.

Hmmm I wonder how I would market my house towards the aliens amongst us. I wonder what their credit ratings would be if they required loans, or would they be able to pay cash. Or Gold. Or Alien Tech.

"For Sale 3 bedroom Dwelling. Ideal for the young and upcoming Alien. Extra bedrooms ideal for future Egg-laying. All modern conveniences.
Seller willing to trade above for Return Inter-planetary travel on safe transport."

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Its just someones hand... Nothing alien about that!

Why would an "Alien" be snooping around a house, when they could be exploring the true beauties of earth such as niagra falls and the rainforests!

Not that many people to abduct in the rainforest, plus the wild animals etc (including sloths), and Niagara falls is quite touristy!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I agree, we are talking about an advanced race .. they would know to stay away from all the "tourist-traps".

Besides, we all know that humans are the real attraction in the Planet Earth Zoo.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well since this kind of stuff is easy to fake - see the alien in the windows versions 1,2,3 etc. This can be faked, so it probably is faked.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Come on now really? There is a hand opening the door, i do not see how anyone would say this is an alien. I guess this picture would be a good test to see how much of a believer you are and i guess we can expect Jamie Maussan to have this on his next show.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Well since this kind of stuff is easy to fake - see the alien in the windows versions 1,2,3 etc. This can be faked, so it probably is faked.

Actually it's a pretty human looking hand except maybe the thumb is missing, I've known people to be missing some fingers before from accidents so it happens. There could actually be 4 fingers there but it just looks like 3 because 2 fingers are close together. So it doesn't even have to be a fake, it could be a real human hand, possibly disfigured a little.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wait it all makes sense now... BAD Alien story and missing fingers? It must be Phill Schnider back from the grave, he lost some fingers in an underground base you know.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I agree with the guy who said it could possibly be the hand of someone who lost a finger or two..

But the most probable explaination; from the angle its taken from, just looks like a play of light and shadows to me..

I like the window though.. very airy..

- Mea

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by john124

Actually it's a pretty human looking hand except maybe the thumb is missing, I've known people to be missing some fingers before from accidents so it happens. There could actually be 4 fingers there but it just looks like 3 because 2 fingers are close together. So it doesn't even have to be a fake, it could be a real human hand, possibly disfigured a little.

Well by fake, I meant any kind of hoax whether a human hand disfigured, clenched, rubber hand or whatever else etc etc.

new topics

top topics

join