It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's at the poland air show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Hopefully that has worked!

What is everyones thoughts on this video,
I dont have much info apart from the title.

Peace

[edit on 23-9-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
the way the video is set out at frame by frame, the objects in question seem to be travelling at a very high rate of speed. Either they are insects which i doubt, or they are birds which i doubt, certainly something to have a good chinwag over.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They really do look like bugs buzzing in front of the camera. Who knows though could be anything...

PEACE!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
the way the video is set out at frame by frame, the objects in question seem to be travelling at a very high rate of speed. Either they are insects which i doubt, or they are birds which i doubt, certainly something to have a good chinwag over.

Why do you doubt they are birds or insects?

I see what appear to be some of each.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

i dont see no wings!!! If they were bugs or birds, they are close to the camera, which in turn should show wings.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

i dont see no wings!!! If they were bugs or birds, they are close to the camera, which in turn should show wings.

Take a look at this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

no need to copy & paste again that information.

and with just a click and a few moments you will learn that is not necessary at all to see wings or to see what it is, despite they are just that: bugs or birds.

Bugs and birds can have countless appearances on film. And, they are very common..especially when vegetation is around and is warm and sunny.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

excellent post on the bug thread. i stand corrected on the wing theory, i would also like to say that is a fantastic amount of footage on RODS, these still havnt been explained have they?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Would also like to say that is a fantastic amount of footage on RODS, these still havnt been explained have they?

The technical principle which make these manifestations on cameras or films, was well explained many times before, is just a matter of how long the object (bug, bird) is moving during the little time which is the exposure time of the frame. Even in my example on the other thread, at the beginning, there is exemplified the principle of long rods.

The tons of RODS is there because it is an relatively easy phenomenon to be reproduced, and bugs/birds/people-owning-cameras is something very very common. Add to this the big number of people not knowing the technical principles involved.

[edit on 24/9/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

so have rods been explained then?

top topics

join