It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question for us truthrers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So my only real question is;Would you be willing to give up on the prosecution of the alleged inside job perps to find out the truth?Similar to the truth and reconciliation thing in South Africa.To get to the truth,forgiving the lower level perp's to get at the higher ups.What say?PS To answer my own query,I say,reluctantly,yes.We'll get nowhere in getting a confession as a howling mob demanding a necktie party.We would be lowering ourselves to the level of others who may be threatening the lives of the putative confessor as long as we keep the anger level up there.I know we've been screwed,lied to etc makes me angry too.I never bought the OS,so my reaction is not as a one who was fooled,so maybe it comes easier to me.South Africa didn't fall into anarchy,but without the Truth and Reconciliation it very well may have.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Question could be worded a little better. At this point I would take the truth. Under our current system the perpetrators wont be prosecuted either way even if they were to flat out admit to it. But at least the populace would know exactly what we are dealing with and what our government its really capable of. Then perhaps well see some change.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Honestly, I think at this point it really is irrelevant. I mean we already know it was staged and no real players will be caught until after it no longer matters. So I think the greatest thing the truth movement does is wake people up thats the only thing its good for at this point.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Don't ya wanna see 'em squirm on the stand?Lie under oath?Be reminded again and again how they've made an oath and perjury is punished in the afterlife too?Pointing the finger at each other?I listened with relish to the Iran Contra hearings,it was cathartic,being right about my rant.I knew all that CIAcai-n powder was too cheap,too pure,too suddenly abundant to be anything but another inside job/Same guys.

Irrelevant?How relevant is anything we do?This is historic.We are the irrelevant.If you or I were at that place at that time we'd be dead as well.That would be our fame,a picture in a book or two after all the human tragedy stories were told in the immediate aftermath.Unless you were warned...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Hell no. We already have a good idea of what the truth is, minus the
fine details.

I'd like to know who the scum of the Earth really is, and how many were
involved.

They all deserve to die a slow painful death.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm sure there were many people that did not know what they were participating in. Maybe were even duped to think it was necessary. I want to know who was behind it. I want the questions answered. If we can get an impartial investigation to determine who was at fault and why, that would be satisfactory. However, if any were found to have allowed or made 9/11 happen treason is the best charge.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
So my only real question is;Would you be willing to give up on the prosecution of the alleged inside job perps to find out the truth?

Then, of course, there's the REAL question- if, after all these videos, innuendo dropping, conferences, quote mining, etc etc etc it's been irreefutably shown that the culprits really were a bunch of sociopathic muslim terrorists, would you actually believe it, or, would you still continue to pursue these "inside job" claims NOT becuase of any desire to find the truth, but becuase you've invested so much emotion, time, and resources in them that you don't want to give them up?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by trueforger
So my only real question is;Would you be willing to give up on the prosecution of the alleged inside job perps to find out the truth?

Then, of course, there's the REAL question- if, after all these videos, innuendo dropping, conferences, quote mining, etc etc etc it's been irreefutably shown that the culprits really were a bunch of sociopathic muslim terrorists, would you actually believe it, or, would you still continue to pursue these "inside job" claims NOT becuase of any desire to find the truth, but becuase you've invested so much emotion, time, and resources in them that you don't want to give them up?

Actually, the more I think about it the more I like the idea of an official "truth commision". Offer absolute and perfect immunity to any US citizen who comes forth and admits as to his/her part in the events of 9/11, the only exception being if they had anything to do with helping or assisting the actual hijackers. It would actually be kind of a cultural cleansing. Pack the commision with the head honchos in the truth movement, rent some office space and let them sit and wait for the guilty to come pouring out of the walls and wait and wait and wait and wait....

And after a reasonable time period, say 5 years, and nobody comes forward then it could officially be said - STFU.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

And after a reasonable time period, say 5 years, and nobody comes forward then it could officially be said - STFU.

I sincerely doubt any of these conspiracy people will *ever* STFU, even after given absolutely conclusive proof the attack was orchestrated by sociopathic muslim terrorists. These conspiracies have grown into such a convoluted, never ending chain of circular logic that they've taken on a life of their own and *nothing* will ever convince them their conspiracies are wrong.

It's the same as the "moon landing was faked" people, who simply ignore everything that refutes their "secret sound stage" claims the same way the 9/11 conspiracy people do. The huge difference is that with the Apollo missions, literally everything from the design of the spacecraft to the calculations used to escape Earth orbit to even the radio frequencies they used, is freely available. Heck, even the astronauts are still around and giving talks about their experiences. And yet, they still cling to their conspiracies.

It won't make any difference whatsoever what information is revealed about these 9/11 attacks. The "9/11 was an inside job" people are still going to believe in their conspiracies, regardless.

top topics

join