It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth UFO Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
While looking on youtube i found this and it`s kind of creepy if you ask me.Take a look:

Wow. At 1:12 check that one out tell me what is that?You guys can give some ideas.Maybe an abandoned structure perhaps?And at 2:10 It looks like the fallen from Transformers.At 2:36 i know i`ts been posted here before like say 2 years ago.3:16 looks believable.OH yeah 0:54 is kinda fake judging its near a park and the way its lodged there without a dirt or crash line behind it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
your link is broken there mate.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

9T_VJGn5m2M

Theres the code

Just put it inbetween the Youtube video portion, ah you get it.

Good video though, LOVE the music!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
And people are wondering why Google has been putting so many UFO s on there start page. It makes me wonder how many they have found that are not so plain to see or that are moving from one place to another.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hmm yeah sorry about that broken link there
thanks for posting it back up and yes google would actually have the nuts to capture this without editing it because of speculations about NASA.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the link! I have never seen any of this before and found it really interesting. What was the location that base where those airstrips were? The picture before that looked like steps leading underground. wow.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

I didn't see any UFO base. I did see some beautiful earth surfing arriving at interesting locations. But the planet is full of those. Some strange structures on or under the oceans are more interesting. Thanks for the trip.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Not one to dismiss claims of ET here on earth, but...

Most of the white hill figures looked like they were in England or Scotland? It zoomed in quite fast, I could be mistaken here. But, if so, some have been there for hundreds of years. See hill figure chalk carvings info here: en.wikipedia.org...

The "steps" look like a type of gem/mineral mining, digging into the ground, rather than into the side of a mountain. Check out photos from this company's operations (page 217 of photo archive): img01.atlascopco.com...

Perhaps, the shiny dome is the top of a Mosque?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Hmm yeah sorry about that broken link there thanks for posting it back up and yes google would actually have the nuts to capture this without editing it because of speculations about NASA.
reply to post by mugen1005

yeah, it figures that 08 would come up w/ that for you. although he and i have knocked heads on a different issue, he is very proficient
and has my respect.

those are some great shots excellent find,very interesting.thank you for your post.
star and a flag

[edit on 24-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dankojudd

The airstrips were in China.Somewhere in the middle of China.The deserted part.And yes i can dismiss some of these as unreal and probably just given a wrong perspective on things.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
wait . . .

has anyone figured out what the thing is at 2:00????

it's enormous and doesn't strike me as man made . . .

i saw someone mention mining?

[edit on 9/24/2009 by JPhish]

new topics

top topics

join