It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Tv:Military Checkpoint Forced Vaccination RANT!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Alex goes off about the police state drills going on across america for the past few days, and the situation going in Pittsburgh, PA where the G-20 Summit is being held, along with 2,000 troops to secure the proceedings!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Alex Jones is an idiot. Talk about an over-reaction. Wonder what he would do if there were martial law on the streets? A few National Guard on the streets of some city.... no big deal

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
Alex Jones is an idiot. Talk about an over-reaction. Wonder what he would do if there were martial law on the streets? A few National Guard on the streets of some city.... no big deal

over reaction ? Why do you speak of him in such a Ill manner ?

And his not an agent .. why would an agent
be informing people about vaccines , Government corruption etc etc ( WHAT AN AGENT he is ! if he really is an agent .. cause his helping people wake up in HUGE numbers )

What is so bad about this man ? His just trying to speak in a tone of voice .. so he can get it through peoples head ... cant you see ?

sorry .. I just don't understand why some people hate Alex Jones so much .. for STUPID reasons .

[edit on 23-9-2009 by 2kni3]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I can figure out why some people at ATS still think there is nothing to this SchwineNwho Flu / Vaccines??

No matter the scale of it , it is still moving along without any resistnce almost, cause people still dont get the fact the the Vaccines are coming,I think they mady a Nasal Spray version incase of parental riots at schools due to forced/tricked injections, and to spare them selfs lawsuits of 'stabbing' kids illegaly with needlse, they have a spray, I'm just guessing that they still need authorisation from the parents to give drugs to kids, right ?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It really makes me upset that anyone on this site would buy into this BS that AJ is selling. Drawing a line between National Guard troops doing their job, because the police budget in that city had been cut or strained, to training for forced vaccination is unreal. The way AJ is selling this story, as well as a majority of his others, preys upon pure ignorance.

If any people who read this went out and bought a gun, survival gear, and are preparing for TSHTF based solely off of what Alex Jones is saying...I suggest buying some books, and possibly enrolling in some college.

Preparing for unknown events is great. Buying into Alex Jones's BS is terrible, and could have drastic consequences on your daily life, you know...your REAL life.

AJ said in the video

"OMG, LOOK AT ALL THOSE TROOPS and HUMVEES!" LOL, you mean the 3 troops and the 2 humvees?

From what I saw in the video, the troops were super nice, and clearly stated their reason for being there. They are not walking about with M4s, they clearly have police utility belts on. The reason they were in that town had absolutely NOTHING to do with the swine flu, so for AJ to draw that line between the 2 is a LYING action on his part.

I am all for a good conspiracy, but Alex Jones is a fluke, people. A bald faced lair whose goal is to get you on HIS agenda. Dont buy the hype.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Regardless of what you think of AJ what do you think
about people getting fired for refusing to take the H1N1 vaccines?
This crap hasn't even been tested! Not only that but what is the point
of making a vaccine for a more or less harmless strain of flu and
then pushing it on everyone because they're afraid it will mutate into a
more lethal strain? There is no logic in the government's actions here.
If you trust the government then go right ahead and get the shot that's
your business. No government is going to tell me what to put in my
body!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Alex lost a lot a credit from me for this...

new topics

top topics

join