It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 'likely behind' Chavez coup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

"I think there is no doubt that in 2002, the United States had at the very least full knowledge about the coup, and could even have been directly involved," Carter said in an interview with Colombian El Tiempo newspaper published on Sunday.

The reason why I think this piece of information is interesting has everything to do with America's arrogance. I believe America should officially enlighten people so that there may be some trust between people and power.

As long as secrecy exists justice won't prevail.

The individuals who been asking the question: Why does Chavez hate us? Chavez don't hate you, Chavez hate the country you represent and its unjust policies all around the world.

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
They have been doing this for many many decades.
Earlier people did not believe it, now after the CIA admitting it all, people say its ok..the red ghost still scare them ignorants.
The program/book of that CIA aget that tells the truth is great. "An economic hitmans confessions" or something like that.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by gusan]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

I heard this man you speak of. It was some really "spooky" stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
good, too bad it failed

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

The problem is that Americans still are ignorant of these atrocities. Only the minority who actually do some research know about it, and even those minorities act arrogantly towards the information. The arrogants are worse than ignorants because the arrogants justify the atrocities, for example they say it was a counter against USSR.

Yes it was a fight between two 'I'm right' characters who ruined so many lives around the globe (Capitalism VS Communism). But that doesn't justify the atrocities, the killings, the torture, and even mass murder of civilians in some cases.

If no one is held accountable then no doubt it will continue to happen. Knowledgeable people acting arrogantly and the rest stuck in the dark side of ignorance, I don't see no hope.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Chavez is a horrible man, a terrible leader and generally dangerous. However the USA has no right to interfere in that countries affairs. Maybe if the USA kept it's rather large nose out of things then it wouldn't be so bad.

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

join