It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran not a threat, but an 'opportunity' for Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by mikerussellus

do you ever actualy read or listen to what he says ?

he questions wether the numbers - which are the same as quoted during WW1 are actually real - he says why did the soon-to-be-leaders of israel throw away the lives of 1/2 million jews they had the chance of saving - but instead might as well have lead them to the gas chambers themselves

he also says that given teh documented breakdowns of the ovens and machinery - the `6 million` figure isn`t right - and he also says that the entire event was engineered (given teh failure of the same thing in WW1) to give them the homeland they want - even slaughtering the british (the israel forces) to ensure they did this.

you have heard of the king david hotel masscare? the british soldiers hung drawn and quaetered for `being in the way` by israelies?

Harsh. I'm upset now.

First off, the Fox analogy was gross. Don't do that again.
Second, if I remember correctly, the jews faced their holocaust in WWII, not WWI. May have to "google" that just to make sure.
Third, where is his source for these "fictitious" numbers?
Four. What does the King David Massacre have to do with an enemy nation threatening Israel?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Well well well, your comment thus proved your immaturity and naivety.

I'm an athiest for a start, and what exactly does one prove by adding a photo, as this does not prove one's identity whatsoever.

I think if you were at all knowledgable about the situation in Iran, you would know that many Iranian's both inside Iran and dissidents wish for Ahmadi to resign, along with Khamenei. This isn't about religious discrimination or hatred, it's about supporting the opposition against their oppressor.

To be honest it's irrelevant whether Ahmadi wants to nuke Israel or kill jews, as the military coup d'etat govt. in Iran is providing it's own downfall by arresting & torturing opposition Iranian's. Opinions on Ahmadi's speeches are all irrelevant and moot, but those of us who know and understand this regime, know full well that Ahmadi is a psychopath.

You may believe whatever you wish, but at the end of the day you are being naive and silly muppet - completely ignorant of the facts, and hiding behind a computer just like everyone else here regardless of your photo showing your girly hair.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Do I need to post a link to the Russian source stating that Ahmadi is proud of his holocaust denial, with an official Iranian news source quote?

It does seem that people overlook much of the Iranian regime's "activities" and "comments" in order to overly criticise Israel. That doesn't mean all criticism of Israel is untrue, but a large proportion is over-the-top and ignorant.

Then many users hide behind this ignorance with silly accusations - other threads it was mossad spies, here I've being called a christian who hates muslims. WTF!!
It's completely absurd!

I can tell you for a fact that Iranian's hate this regime in large numbers.

We have ATS users quoting presstv as a reliable source, when presstv has denied Ahmadi's denial, yet official iranian news sources state Ahmadi's proud of his denial. You see the ridiculous nature of this regime from observing their actions.

So yes, me earlier comment about a significant number of ats members ignorantly & often illogically supporting an enemy of their enemy because it suits them to, is actually fairly accurate. Those particular folks are actually pushing their own hatred to the forefront (often Israel being the target), when they don't have the facts to back up their distasteful remarks.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ahmadi's speeches including the speech in the OP are just another part of his attempts to divert attention from internal problem inside Iran.

Ahmadi's just another puppet of Khamenei & Khamenei's son, who really run the show, and we will see the full extent of nonsense from Ahmadi at the UN later on today. Watch for him trying to shake hands with Clinton possibly in order to try and attain legitimacy in a photoshot that the regime can post on sites like presstv. His aims will be to embarrass the US administration in whatever ways possible.

It's absurd if anyone thinks any deal will be done by 1st October on the nuclear issue, and these delays for further negotiations is just playing for time before the inevitable sanctions. Nobody really knows for sure how this is going to exactly play out.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I remember when I was going to school in England, the year the Shah was deposed. One year, school was regular, the next, half my classmates were Iranian. I suppose then, that he would care less of the safety of the people in his country. Let them get blasted/bombed by the west.

He'll just cradle the same corpses that he put in the way.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Perhaps you have also read the Qu'ran like I have myself. Would you like to give me your honest opinion on it...

... do you find the anger towards non-believes a little bit pathetic, here's an example:

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

It's ironic how peaceful Muslims pro-claim Islam a religion of peace. A lot Muslims may be peaceful, but their holy texts is somewhat unpeaceful.

This doesn't really have anything to do with Ahmadi's silly speeches, but since you mentioned Islam I thought I'd bring this up as well. Don't feel embarrassed if you thought Islamic texts were actually about peace, as I've met young Muslims who were handing out Qu'rans, who have never actually read it either!

Anyway the point being - I can see psychopaths like Ahmadi and taliban leaders using the Qu'ran as a brainwashing tool in order to indoctrinate them into murdering unbelievers or infidels.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't trust Ahmadinejad because he has called for a world gov't so i am to presume that the NWO has positioned him through funding to the Presidential post of Iran in order to say provocative things and to make the world want to start war with them.

That being said the Israeli gov't has no credibility they are always saying people are trying to destroy them yet for the most part they are doing the destroying. They are hypocrites. Zionism does exists and is very dangerous in its extreme form and the gov't in Israeli takes the extreme position.

THE PEOPLE OF BOTH COUNTRIES ARE INNOCENT! We need to stop cheering for war. We can't just bomb a country because the leadership is bad if that was the case we would already have world war because ALL the leaders of EVERY country are bad.

(MAD) Mutual Assured Destruction has kept nukes from being used thus far and will continue to.

Some say Ahmadinejad doesn't care just like a suicide bomber doesn't. This is silly the M.O. of suicide bomber is that they are disenfranchised and have nothing to lose so they kill themselves to either make sure their family is taken care or or they just simply have nothing else to live for.

Ahmadinejad is the president of a country he gets women or men whatever his preference he lives in luxury he probably watches American tv. He lives like a king. Ahmadinejad will never throw that away.

Ahmadinejad statements are for theater that is all because he is in the pocket of the NWO like Obama, like Bush, like Blair, like Gordon Brown, like Netanyahu. Its a big joke.

So don't get pulled into the false reality. Innocent Iranian and Israeli lives are at risk.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by oozyism

A outspoken desire to see Israel let's see "Wiped off the map"?

Wow! After all the debunking of this suppsoed quote over the past few years and people still believe he said it and meant another Jewish genocide.

Pointless arguing with people who have this mentality, it really is that simple to go and find out the truth for yourself, but you have chosen not too..

He never said that, go and read something, it might help you.

Iran hasn't attacked any of it's neighbours in thousands of years, why would they suddenly start now?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

first i care not if you are `offended` by something being gross `in your opinion` - *snip*

second - you are in fact wrong:

www.apfn.net...

are you so naive of history?

oh wait - 6 million WAS used in 1919.

hmmm same figure 20 years later....

third - the information regarding the death camps is everywhere - alo of it contradiction - for example , the entire information regarding the operation of 1 camp is down to the statements of 6 people. - as when investigations went there they found nothing.

as for the king david hotel slaughter - you know little of the war in palestine during WW2 by the israel terrorists and the british do you?

as for `ene,y nation` - some would say the USA is the enemy nation of peace and feedom.

edited to remove attacks

[edit on 23-9-2009 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Iran not a threat, but an 'opportunity' for Obama

Sure... why should anyone ever believe a holocaust denier?

nothing you say Ahmadidn'twin can be taken seriously anymore.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

You funny guy. You make big laugh.

What is your beef with Israel? All they want to do is be left alone. Palestine, Iran, Syria, even Egypt are always eating at their borders.

Hell, I'd be paranoid too, if I were them.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Because there is little factual evidence for Holocaust. I'm not denying it, but when I did my own research I was amazed at the scarcity of documents... and other evidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Because there is little factual evidence for Holocaust. I'm not denying it, but when I did my own research I was amazed at the scarcity of documents... and other evidence.

Really? Ever been to a museum?

Ever seen the tattoos?

Ever been to Germany?

bah....

[edit on 23-9-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yes.

Ever seen the tattoos?

Not on a person, pictures. Yes I did.

Ever been to Germany?

Well, what does this one have to do with anything? I've been to Germany multiple times and drove through it on a couple of occasions. What do you mean to prove by that? Do you think that Germans look like baby-eating demons?

As I said, I'm not denying mass murder by the Nazis, but the alleged scale leaves some people skeptical -- not of the deed, but of the numbers.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Yes.

Ever seen the tattoos?

Not on a person, pictures. Yes I did.

Go to New York... J Street in Brooklyn... ask any old Jew you see...

Ever been to Germany?

Well, what does this one have to do with anything? I've been to Germany multiple times and drove through it on a couple of occasions. What do you mean to prove by that? Do you think that Germans look like baby-eating demons?

Did you ever stop off at the furnaces?

How about Polands concentration camps?

Learn about Oskar Schindler?

As I said, I'm not denying mass murder by the Nazis, but the alleged scale leaves some people skeptical -- not of the deed, but of the numbers.

I'm amazed... evidently you just haven't known enough old Jews.... Homosexuals... gypsies... etc

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ad9adb01c38291ac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
www.historyplace.com...

Anywhere between 5.9 to 17 million dead, jews, gentiles, any other group that the nazi's didn't like.

To argue this point is baseless.

To defend someone who denies the death and the horror, criminal.

Just my humble little pagan opinion. . .

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hunka, for all the pathos, you refuse to read the substance in my post, which is that I did never denied the Holocaust. A few of the remaining furnaces (with crazy number of other alleged furnaces mysteriously vanished) will not affect my belief that the Holocaust did take place (read it twice to let it soak in), and/or my doubt that it happened on scale alleged.

Ahmadinejad is not a great partner at the negotiation table. The problem at hand is serious. I just think that refusing to speak to Iranians would be a mistake, regardless of one's expertise in history of WWII.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
mikerussellus, did someone just blaspheme? Is he claiming the sky is purple? Is he suggesting that the Earth is flat?

No, of course not. I personally don't believe as many Jews died in the Holocaust as the Jews would claim, I think they have coopted the tragic event for their own ends. Doubtless, many people died, but they weren't all Jews.

That you will instantly assume that this is set in stone is plain silly, that a nation is currently using as an excuse to besiege another nation - this in itself implies that there is a good deal about it that is a lie, because nobody in their right minds would be able to justify genocide by genocide.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join