It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangster banks face destruction - foreclosure not legally enforcable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Below are some excerpts and a link from an original article posted on Information Clearing House.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

A landmark ruling in a recent Kansas Supreme Court case may have given millions of distressed homeowners the legal wedge they need to avoid foreclosure.
The significance of the holding is that if MERS has no standing to foreclose, then nobody has standing to foreclose – on 60 million mortgages.
“The sole goal of the [bailout schemes] is to prevent owners of mortgage-backed securities, many of them foreigners, from suing U.S. banks and forcing them to buy back worthless mortgage securities at face value – right now almost 10 times their market worth.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

In summary fraud was committed in the construction of mortgage backed securities (MBS's), they were sold internationally as securities - but the security of the mortgage cannot be accessed by those selling them - ie. unsecured securities, or as its more commonly called; fraud.

I would urge everyone who reads this to send it to everyone you know - this needs to reach everyone who may face foreclosure. If the criminal banks cannot legally foreclose - they must face the consequences of their fraud. The gangster banks will fail, and perhaps some criminals may eventually be forced to go to prison where they belong.

Some might fear that this would precipitate a collapse of the current world financial systems - and it probably would. This is not something to be feared, but rather it is a blow for freedom, if they fail - then the whole order of scum who draw their power from these systems may be destroyed.

The excerpts I have included do not tell the full story - I urge everyone to go and read the full article.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I heard this was the case. It seems that it took a rational law abiding (corporate de facto) Judge following the letter of the law to assert this ruling.

To bad it isn't retroactive on foreclosed homes who were basically railroaded out without any evidence presented in court proving legal status as lien holder with standing.

Similar to so many complaints thrown out regarding one birth certificate.

Would it really matter though? As stated in the article, the original lien holders have been paid in full.

All these sinister conspirators need do is avoid those who purchased the falsely represented securities, stay out of jail and out of the morgue.

In the meantime, It seems fitting that the mortgage holder should retain possession by default of the foreclosing parties lack of standing.

It also seems fitting that many of the crooks involved should be rounded up and stand before a Congressional Grand Jury, and pay dearly for their despicable crimes.

When many I know and my own mother have had half or more of their investments stolen from their portfolios, not to mention the fact that Treasury blatantly invested proven secure funds into speculative stock markets, and lost like an gambling addict, these people should be held responsible by all of us who have relatives and friends savings plundered by these financial and emotional rapists who not only burgled our brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, and more, they went further in their unquenching thirst for the almighty dollar and pilfered the Treasury, and in plain sight, and with such reckless abandon, these same villains are still in power, receiving bonuses that equal several persons life savings, on a yearly or more frequent basis.

I really feel that stealing half of my mothers savings is an act worthy of some homegrown justice. Would you not want a few moment to inquire of what the heck they were thinking when they stole so much from my mother.

I would guess that the perpetrator(s) would probably never attempt a scheme such as this or any crime again once they understood how offensive and unacceptable such criminal behavior is and certainly they would comprehend how shameful, arrogant and inhuman such an act is and how terribly offensive this is to me, my siblings and my mother, as they are schooled in the ways of behavior modification.

Do you all not resent that you too are or have someone who has been robbed. And I would bet that a high percentage of the losses were well above the range of grand larceny, and topping it of with fraud, many RICO and other crimes, these people who are living as the kings of kings should be stripped of all possessions and banished forevermore.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What standing does a person who owes 300K on their house and 150K on a home equit line of credit?

This is funny the appraisel on the 'house*' was only 40,000$ and from what I have read online with the way the real estate laws are written even if I pay off the entire amount of the loan all I own is the house not the land So why am I paying 11 times the worth of what I will eventually own?

*900 SF early 50s bungalow starter home this thing is small but indestructable.

new topics

join