It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails. Why is the movie Toxic Sky BANNED in the USA ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Whether it was truly banned or not is a good question. I’m glad it was addressed. There are several reasons for the cover-up. Chemtrails are a health and environmental hazard!

Chemtrails are against the Toxic Substance Control Act; although there is always a way around it. “Don’t tell”!!

Often times the trails are not visible. The toxicity of cetain chemical mixtures can be fatal. Most people don’t even know that the FBI and KGB covered up the fact that Fluoride is toxic. They like to experiment and play God. Chemtrails aren’t a theory they are a fact. This includes untested or non- approved pesticides. BENLATE 50DF is often found after heavy chemtrail s have been reported..It’s a nasty one!!!

The government should have adequate authority to regulate chemical substances and mixtures that present "an unreasonable risk of injury to health or the environment, and to take action with respect to chemical substances and mixtures that are imminent hazards."
Government's authority over chemical substances and mixtures should be exercised "in such a manner as not to impede unduly or create unnecessary economic barriers to technological innovation" while assuring that such substances and mixtures do not present "an unreasonable risk of injury to health or the environment."

www.encyclopedia.com...

The Center for Public Integrity, a Washington, D.C., nonprofit, is reporting that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention buried the 400-page report for the last seven months because of its findings, which are eye-opening: More than 9 million people who live near polluted harbors and waterways–so-called “areas of concern”–including residents of Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit and Milwaukee, may face increased risks to their health from exposure to dioxin, PCBs, pesticides, lead, mercury and other hazardous pollutants. It’s Love Canal all over again and in more places, yikes!
The cover-up has been picked up widely in the media, including the Associated Press, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Duluth News Tribune, and U.S. News & World Report.

www.healthylakes.org... sks-in-great-lakes-region

I see all my favorite debunkers here today. where is wheedwhacker? oops i spoke to soon, there you are. How have you been?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi, that was me who gave the pathetic 22nd flag. Dont you love it? More than most get that's for sure. I added a star too.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

WHAT do dioxins, PCBs, pesticides, lead and mercury in LAKES have to do with "chemtrails"??????

I am sorry....it is TRUE that terrible chemicals exist, with potentially dreadful toxic effects on Humans. It is also TRUE that pollution exists.

BUT, ww.....again your sources don't show ANYTHING related to "chemtrails"!!!

The ignorance is deafening.......

Adding, for OP:

Of course!!! Norway!!! The epicenter of the most evil of plots, to poison the atmosphere....just FOR YOU!!!!!! Why? Because we can do anything we want!

Bwuuuhahaha!!!

PS....don't look under your bed. You have been warned....

[edit on 23 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You are very adamant about your beliefs. I was like you at one time. I thought it was crazy that our government could do such a thing. I no longer think that way.

We must defy ignorance, that’s the motto.

Do you really think no toxins have been released from a plane? Or just deny they leave trails? We’ve been over this so many times. You must have at least contemplated the possibility or do I need to remind you of the hundreds of airplane toxins spread throughout the years. I’d be happy to find them again.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I saw the movie and I think it received a bum rap, it's a well written and acted film you can watch with your whole family. Why it's perceived to be banned? My take on it is as mentioned before to draw publicity to the film by giving the illusion it's something the powers that be don't want you to see. However if that was so many films released over the years would've been prevented from doing so. Thank you for posting about this movie otherwise I would've not known it existed.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Chai_An]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
banned from theaters i guess.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

It's odd to say the least that some science fiction movies are indeed based on facts or bits and pieces of classified and unclassified info. There is also an increase in UFO fiction movies being released. I’m more neutral on the latter.

I take it it may be worth watching.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Do you really think no toxins have been released from a plane?

Of course not. We've been through this, numerous times.

Toxins are released from airplanes every day. It's the consequence of burning fossil fuels. Your car is worse, though (unless it's a Prius or something...)

Aerial crop and pest spraying? Facts. Localized, NOT 'secret'....not intentionally aimed at Humans.

Or just deny they leave trails?

Gee, more words being put into my mouth. The WHOLE point is, airplanes leave trails. SOMETIMES they are visible, because of the moisture in the atmosphere.

Cars and trucks and locomotives and gas-powered lawnmowers leave 'trails' too...and cows that fart.

But....THERE IS NO CONCERTED, PLANNED and ONGOING effort to "spray" in the manner alleged by these "chemtrail" nutbags. NONE.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You say toxins are released every day. You know I'm not talking about jet fuel. You seem to be addressing your remarks to others that may see this. I think you know me better than to speak to me as an uneducated child.

Wow. No one buys it the same old song and dance wheedwhacker. Get real!

Calling me a nutbag is funny though. I'm sure the rest of the supporters will enjoy it too.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes Phage I live in a warm climate. Phoenix, Las Vegas and Southern Cal are also warm and they are covered with them. Hint the word warm

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Well, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Southern Cal are not always warm.

What I meant was, and I just noticed your location, you live at a low latitude.

In the Tropics (south of 23º, i.e. Central America), temperatures at the altitudes where jets fly are higher than they are in temperate locations. It is the cold temperatures at those altitudes which contributes to contrail formation. Temperatures at the surface are not relevant.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then wouldn't Guatemala City be perfect?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Perfect for what? It sounds like a really nice place.

A perfect place for contrails to form? No. The air at 30,000 feet above it is too warm.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ChemBreather

Pathetic.

And sad.

Twenty-two flags, so far. Three pages.

While threads on genuine topics languish in obscurity.

Congratulations on proving so many points......

thank you Weedsmoker, I mean Weedwacker, and I agree, I should get alot more than 22 flags for providing intrest into the chemtrail topic.

I feel some 'tention' on your keystrokes there, feeling the deafet of the chemtrail coverup are we ?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm really trying to understand this... So even though Guatemala City itself is cool, the air 30,000 feet above it is too warm for "contrails"?

And what about Phoenix where you see them almost daily whether it's hot or cold?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

WHAT do dioxins, PCBs, pesticides, lead and mercury in LAKES have to do with "chemtrails"??????

I am sorry....it is TRUE that terrible chemicals exist, with potentially dreadful toxic effects on Humans. It is also TRUE that pollution exists.

BUT, ww.....again your sources don't show ANYTHING related to "chemtrails"!!!

The ignorance is deafening.......

Adding, for OP:

Of course!!! Norway!!! The epicenter of the most evil of plots, to poison the atmosphere....just FOR YOU!!!!!! Why? Because we can do anything we want!

Bwuuuhahaha!!!

PS....don't look under your bed. You have been warned....
[edit on 23 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

Well, weedwacker, here you seem to corner your self, ' what doeas poisons in lakes have to do with chemtrails?' Isnt that self explanatory?
The poisons will ofcourse end up in lakes and rivers, that you can figure out ?

And yes, Norway keeps spreading Bad horror stories, and that could be because we dont shut up when tread upon, we just talk louder so more people get the message. Atleast here in Norway , chemtrail activists step up to the politicians face and ask them Flat out ' Why are you chemtrailing our skies?' , they laugh and say 'We wouldnt chemtrail our skies, thats poisonoous' ...
Redicules....

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by Phage

I'm really trying to understand this... So even though Guatemala City itself is cool, the air 30,000 feet above it is too warm for "contrails"?

And what about Phoenix where you see them almost daily whether it's hot or cold?

Yes, warm and cold, hi and low.
These debunkers try to debunk CT's as being too low ? How they know what altitude the CT's are suposed to be at ?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Cool, I'm going to watch it later, but I'm glad you found this. And yes, most of the movies especially Sci-Fi, they want us to think it is "just a Hollywood movie". Yeah, right. Found out different. Secret Space Program, etc. And, have you watched Alternative 3? This guy explains the reason for the chemtrails. It all boils down to, yep, bringin down our immune system, just for all this that is coming. There are all three Alternatives videos on this website. Including, the landing on Mars. Use your own judgment, not saying it is real, but it looks real. Check it out. I just posted it, so I'll just post it here. But it is mostly the chemtrails this dude is talking about. And it is the 2nd Google video on that page for the chemtrails. Thanks for the post.

www.alienshift.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

Thank you , I have not seen Alt 3, but will try to get thru that during the hours of today...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I should not have used the word "warm". In order for contrails to form the air cannot be just "cool", it has to be very cold (humidity matters as well). Over Guatemala the air is rarely cold enough. Over Phoenix it often is.

Here are some examples. I cannot find any data for Guatemala. Hilo, Hawaii is the closest I can find to that latitude. But Guatemala City is farther south so the temperatures would be even higher than Hilo.

The temperature at 30,000 feet over Phoenix (Flagstaff, actually) on a day when contrails would form(01/17/09) was -50.7º, over Hilo it was -41.3º. Very cold, but not cold enough to produce contrails.

Another example, on (August 1st) the temperature over Flagstaff at 37,000 feet (we have to go higher to get contrails in the summer, yes jets fly at 37,000 all the time) was -51.5º. Over Hilo it was about -42º.

Generally speaking (different weather patterns can affect this), the closer to the equator you are the warmer (less cold) the air is at jet plane altitudes.

Wait a minute, I found data for Belize:
On January 16th (17th not available) the temperature at 30,000 feet was -40.4º
On August 1st the temperature at 37,000 feet was -44.1º

[edit on 9/24/2009 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join