It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails. Why is the movie Toxic Sky BANNED in the USA ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

In that case , I apolagize for saying it is Banned, that is what I found on it..
Since it is a B movie, maybe they felt the need to get the awareness out there..

It is good either way .. !!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
ChemBreather,

I'd like to point out that I've seen you on ATS for a long time and never recognized ANY poor grammar, mis-used words, etc. I'm sorry about that moron talking about his friend John - I hope you didn't take any of his ridiculous banter personally. =)

Thanks for caring, but I dont take things personaly on a Forum, people get cornered and feel to lash out, I have that bad habbit my self,Im trying to control my self, but some dudes just push the right buttons..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.netflix.com...

Rent it tonight from Netflix Well when its released..

[edit on 23/9/09 by Arkansas]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hi ChemBreather.

Wow ! Some "usuals" are really affraid of a movie?

Notice, AGAIN, the useless yada yada of the "negaters" ! !
And I bet that soon, we will see "desparate" arguments?,
as I have seen in "my" **chemdrop** finding ??

F & S, to you sir, and to others that understand and know !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

Hi ChemBreather.

Wow ! Some "usuals" are really affraid of a movie?

Notice, AGAIN, the useless yada yada of the "negaters" ! !
And I bet that soon, we will see "desparate" arguments?,
as I have seen in "my" **chemdrop** finding ??

F & S, to you sir, and to others that understand and know !

Blue skies.

Thank you , and Blue Skies indeed, we are not reading the same book, I think it has to do with where you 'work', if you know what I mean!

[edit on 23/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Was toxic skies prefaced with a "based on true events" disclaimer?

If it were then your 80/20 ratio may be correct.

Ever heard of the movie Wolfe Creek?
Probably not but it's based on real events, 3 in fact.
These 3 things happened at different times at different locations in Australia.

Someone decided to combine these 3 events into one movie...so this movie is based on real events but it's so loosely based it's ridiculous.

The point I'm trying to make is all movies have some sort of inspiration to help make it.
Toxic skies inspiration wasn't from some insider knowledge, it would be laughable if it were. No Toxic skies inspiration no doubt came from one of the writers stumbling onto one of the many pro chemtrail sites and thought that it would make a nice piece of fiction.

How wrong were they?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingswillquiver
Phage, did you actually watch the movie?

You should if you haven't. Might learn something.

Like moths to light, Phage (along with OzWeatherman and Chadwickus) show up in every chemtrail thread, but they aren't interested in learning anything.

They're only interested in doing their job -- spewing the official PTB line over and over:

"Chemtrails are imaginary -- "persistent contrails" (nothing but frozen water vapor) are capable of spreading out and obliterating clear blue skies in an hour or two."

Yeah, right!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
why are we still debating the existence of chem trails and weather modification when nasa and china are publicly speaking about weather modification and everything?

just the other day nasa sent up its balloon or rocket or whatever it was in order to create clouds

yet we can put 2 and 2 together, we still get chemtrails arent real?

nobody else sees this as simply nuts?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Oh please, you playing that tune again?

Government shill
Disinfo agent
Blah
Blah
Blah

Come on then prove your claims.

Put your money where mouth is.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So far I've watched three sections of the movie on youtube and from what I'm able to gather this makes way too much sense. If you were to show this movie to every feeble minded drone they would start thinking for themselves from that point or they would wake up.

That probably explains why the movie was banned in the United States and quite possibly Canada too. The TPTB don't want to lose more control because they have already lost enough control to the alternative media scene.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Actually i was really surprised with the content of the movie, and i don't know if it is banned in the USA but thats one of the few reasons i watched because if it is theres gotta be a reason, and this does seem like TPTB would want to stay OUT of the media, but then again, its "just a movie" based "on no real events" and purely "fictional". but remember woven into every piece of fiction and/or lies, there is some truth, maybe very minute, but just enough so its sweet when you swallow the BULLSH*T they try to feed ya

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Looks like crap to me.

Also films usually have a copywrite which usually don't include allowing them to be freely published in YouTube and the likes, so maybe that's why it's banned in the US

I see no conspiracy there.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If this film were actually exposing chemtrails, it would not be banned; that would be FAR too obvious.

A more likely scenario would be a huge over-the-top Hollywood blockbuster about chemtrails, in an attempt to make the conspiracy theory seem completely ridiculous and impossible.

Information is not being hidden from us; we're being totally overloaded with it to the point that we become passive and confused.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

In all fairness, the plot is HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE, and basing YOUR OPINION on SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION isn't exaclty unbiased, because some IMDB says its sub-par you feel no need to see how sub par it is for your self, its even innaccurate when it says "a couple hours of your life" the movie is 1.5 hours long, a couple is 2+ so as far as the opinion of someone who obviously strongly dislikes conspiracy theories, and enjoys being catered to by big corporations their opinion is valid, but not from a DENY IGNORANCE stance.... so i suggest you do the same, before you JUDGE, OBSERVE FIRST HAND, then pass judgment because, even though Joe Schmoe from IMDB says its bad, doesnt make him right, and in the future i suggest you FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS BY PROCESSING INFORMATION FIRST HAND.... not flaming u buddy, just a little upset that because its not a hollywood blockbuster with a 300 million dollar budget from the government just for the film its taped on (read the original bailouts) does not make it a bad movie or the topic discussed any less valid. It actually was a GOOD movie because it showed at what lengths people will go to just to make a dollar, improve stocks. and as for the synopsis of the movie on IMDB the "plane did not spray the virus" it "sprayed heavy metals" and as to how the virus was released, in the movie that was never really disclosed..... in all honesty, the guy probably read someone else's biased review, you read his, and then formed your own.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
to clarify my original post after re-reading.... I never said the movie was about exposing the truth about chemtrails, just that movies that plant seeds for thought and research that leads to truth/enlightenment are usually frowned upon by TPTB

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So in regards to the video, has anyone had an increase of chem trails lately?

I live in a relatively small town in NH and our skies are always clear, but lately we've had chem trails and not just one or two. We've had the grid-like patterns so much that everyone is talking about them.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Incase no one mentioned it.
Toxic Skies Website

Website will (if not already) be selling the DVD.

Saying a film is banned is a great form of advertising. I've done it, and many others have as well.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Keep up the good work Chem. Star and flag. Let em keep keep trying to debunk the chemtrails, the fact of the matter is, that if there's no such thing as chemtrails then there would have been chemtrails covering the skys since there were first jet planes, but that isn't the case.

Where I live there are commercial jets as well as military jets, we get all sorts of weather and it's very rare we see chemtrails. Wonder how that could be, but I'm sure it won't be long before someone tries to feed me some trash as to why that is.

The sky in the states are covered in them. It's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Let me guess. You live in a place with a fairly warm climate, right? So do I. And you're right there is a reason why contrails are rare here. (Hint, the word "warm").

But you don't want to hear that do you?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Pathetic.

And sad.

Twenty-two flags, so far. Three pages.

While threads on genuine topics languish in obscurity.

Congratulations on proving so many points......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join