It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails. Why is the movie Toxic Sky BANNED in the USA ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Republican08

You're kidding.
No?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Phage]

Well this is the first time i've seen the worst movie ever! lmao

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Can they ban movies in USA? Is it legal to ban them?

Isn't it the right of citizens to have free speech and free expression in the states?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Banned? I don't think so.

STV due to being kind of crappy?... Yeah.. I can see that.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
the dreaded double post ...sorry

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Resinveins]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Phage, did you actually watch the movie?

You should if you haven't. Might learn something.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kingswillquiver

I suppose you watched the movie then?
Notice the italics.

I do hope you realise that it was just a movie, a movie most likely inspired by the chemtrail myth and the things that make up this myth.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Notice the italics.

I do hope you realise that it was just a movie, a movie most likely inspired by the chemtrail myth and the things that make up this myth.

Oh, I've got it hooked up to the big screen. I've been waiting a long time to see this..

My question is, if your going to put a movie down, shouldn't you watch it first?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I'm merely pointing out that a movie is for entertainment purposes, you seem to be acting as if it's some sort of ground breaking documentary and a beacon of truth and validation.

It's just a crap C grade movie targeted towards people whose brains have fallen out from being too open minded about things.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I'm merely pointing out that a movie is for entertainment purposes, you seem to be acting as if it's some sort of ground breaking documentary and a beacon of truth and validation.

It's just a crap C grade movie targeted towards people whose brains have fallen out from being too open minded about things.

So you've watched the movie then?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I don't think you should have to watch the movie first to be critical of it.
Sometimes the title tells you enough.

Like the time I was trying to help my friend Richard who was having trouble finding a girlfriend. I was interested in the concept of Women who hang out exclusively with guys named Richard. I saw an advertisement for a video titled "Banned in Thailand:Chicks with Dicks" and thought that I should watch it as no doubt this was about Women who hang out with guys named Richard. Shockingly, it was not at all about women who hang out with guys named Richard, but my friend moved to Thailand anyway.

Even though these "women" were apparently "banned" there, like the movie title claimed.

I once saw a movie Titled Attack of The Killer Tomatoes, On instinct I knew that tomatoes do not attack people(even though once I nearly choked on a cherry tomato) so I felt that there was no need to see the movie to learn about Killer Tomatoes or how they attack people( but I am wary of salads that contain cherry tomatoes).

Sometimes the title is enough.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

If you say so.

Enjoying the dust?

cough*Chemtrails*cough

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorbash
Can they ban movies in USA? Is it legal to ban them?

Isn't it the right of citizens to have free speech and free expression in the states?

Well prove that it is banned. Just because chemtrail believers say a movie is banned, does not mean I am just going to take it at their word. They typically bat 0 for 1000 when it comes to anything aviation related.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

One of the best ways to sell something is to say it is "banned".

And it plays into the beliefs of the target audience. It's a cynical marketing ploy and people on ATS are going to fall for it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm a chemtrail believer, so think any attempt to get people to think about the subject should commended, but this is a poor film, in every way. It's a cheesy "who dunnit", T.V movie, and does nothing to prove or disprove anything imo.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Banned?
Or just such a terrible movie it went straight to DVD?

This movie was pretty ok for a low budget flick, it also is not banned anywhere yet. Any time the alternative crowd gets a positive rep is ok by me...unless of course that crowd has nothing to base their claims.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ChemBreather,

I'd like to point out that I've seen you on ATS for a long time and never recognized ANY poor grammar, mis-used words, etc. I'm sorry about that moron talking about his friend John - I hope you didn't take any of his ridiculous banter personally. =)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo-V™
I'm a chemtrail believer, so think any attempt to get people to think about the subject should commended, but this is a poor film, in every way. It's a cheesy "who dunnit", T.V movie, and does nothing to prove or disprove anything imo.

Thank you for your openness Neo-V! I was really dreading watching a 90-minute movie on something just to see if there's any shred of scientific data.

I believe a lot of off-the-wall things but have never been convinced of any aspect of chemtrails. I sort of hope there's something there just to appease the passion of the believers! lol
[not that I want anything bad to be there, you know...]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
living within earshot of bombing practice at Camp Pendleton... IMO "they" are testing out things like....

dispersal patterns from winds to understand how to target an "enemy" from 100's of miles away with a chem or bio attack. I'm sure the current substance they use has a distinct light reflection patter so they can monitor it from satellites.

concentration factors of substance(s) in air/water/soil once it reaches designated area(s), and the concentration found in the local populace. It's easy when you have total access to medical files (and therefore peoples blood tests) and the EPA soil/air/water findings.

I would go on blabbering about IMO's all day, but I don't think my boss would like that too much.... so I'll keep em short and sweet

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Do your research. Its not banned.. its not even released to DVD yet.

Even the offical website askes that you sign up for dvd release info.
www.toxicskies.net...

Some goof on the net said its banned since he can't find a copy of it. And that spread just like any other internet hoax.

IMO Its a horrible movie out of Canada. Watch the trailer, the acting is terrible. Some one has to pay for the dvd to be printed but with low budget movies it takes time to find that someone.

I was able to add it to my Netflix queue incase it ever comes out on dvd.
www.netflix.com...

IMDB
www.imdb.com...

Trailer

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Notice the italics.

Dont use the 'just a movie' card man, the movie flight 93 is also a movie.
And I think the rule on movies are 80/20, 80% facts / 20% fiction. ??

Fringe, Fact based Fiction, I heard just yesterday a youtube with a dude, I cant recall who atm, might be A.c.Griffith, but he had talked to Criss Carter, the man behind X-Files, and Carter had said to him 'off-cam' that he got ideas from people in the know, same with S.Speilberg..

So, 'just a movie' sounds out of place, and besides, we who see this Chem's in the sky, know they are there..
Makes the movie alot stronger, imo atleast..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join