It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails. Why is the movie Toxic Sky BANNED in the USA ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
( Supposedly Banned )
So, Im sitting here on FaceBook, and a friend had shared a link to YT that is the movie Toxic Sky in 9 parts.

After 10 mintutes into part 1, I see under the More Info that the movie is Banned in the USA.

Wowsers, why is it Banned in the Usa? Is it because it is 'too' much into the Chemtrail topic? are they affraid people will reconize the Deth Trials in the sky after watching this movie ?

The PTB getting nervous ? They know they lose the same instant WE the People see what they do to us, and they will do any thing to keep us from the Truth...

[edit on 23/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
By strange coincidence, I see it's being shown in the UK on the scifi channel tonight.

uk-tv-guide.com...:30/Toxic+Skies/Film/

And is also showing on Movies24 next week

www.tvmovies24.com...

It's also widely available to download and watch for free over the internet. Though probably a waste of time doing os given how poor the reviews of it are.

(And it's not a Hollywood movie - it's a made for TV Canadian production
)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I dont have the Cover so I dont have much info on where it is made and stuff.
I did a Google, and all Bloggs and sites I found said Hollywood, so I figured it was so..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Banned?
Or just such a terrible movie it went straight to DVD?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hi Chembreather.... I cannot tell You why, or if it is; because I don't watch too much tv. I think it desensitizes You, and dumbs People down

Any ways, I'm glad You had the courage to present this, and all Your stuff. If I remember Your in Denmark? Any ways I had a buddy from Iceland... his name was John, but not...........With his accent it was pronounced differently. I always screwed with him because quite frankly even though he knew two languages, and was better learned than myself it was too funny listening to him mis pronounce stuff

Okay, enough making fun of John"Yjon". I was best buddies with him in, and around the time of 9/11. Almost from the get go he was screaming foul. I would ask him why? John why do You call it a lie?

Simply he listened to Icelandic news everyday online, and on shortwave radio....... I guess, as I cannot understand their little icelandic islander jibber jabber
Ah just writing about John brings up memories.

Any ways the real point here besides making fun of John's accent, and bad grammer was that the Icelandic News services were reporting truthes about 9/11 immediately after it happened. Not 8 years, but immediately.

So, in a nutshell the USA is censored beyond belief.

Thanks for the thread my multilingual advanced friend,
S&F

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Idon't know.

I'm watching it now, and it's alot better of a movie then I expected, and I've seen some b rated movies.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Banned?
Or just such a terrible movie it went straight to DVD?

Maybe straight to DVD ? Who knoes, what I find is that it is banned..
But Phage, your an smartass on finding flaws in peoples posts, cant you digg up some info on this ?

I keep finding the Banned tag to this movie, so I figured that was the Case...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Idon't know.

I'm watching it now, and it's alot better of a movie then I expected, and I've seen some b rated movies.

Ofcourse it gets Bad Pr and rate as B movie, they want people to think it is a crappy movie and dont want to see it ...

Im watching to, it is like ATS, Debunking by Federal agents and Truthers trying to get the mesage out !!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Im from Norway Sancho, not far from Denmark though ...
We have spraying here all the darn week long, that is why I 'KNOW' they are spraying, call it aerosol crimes or what ever, it doesnt change the fact that they spray !!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

One of the best ways to sell something is to say it is "banned". What does "banned" mean?
www.zml.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Republican08
Idon't know.

Ofcourse it gets Bad Pr and rate as B movie, they want people to think it is a crappy movie and dont want to see it ...

Im watching to, it is like ATS, Debunking by Federal agents and Truthers trying to get the mesage out !!

Well i'm gonna star and flag now, it's a great movie! and I'm enjoying watching it, so far, it's a good plot, well put together, and well, I'm learning!

I never really cared for chemtrails, but this makes it 'interesting'.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Well, I get a kick out of Plan 9.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

One of the best ways to sell something is to say it is "banned". What does "banned" mean?
www.zml.com...

Ahh... so thats why.. lol

Makes one wonder why Donald trump didnt use that method when doing the apprentice?

"We make this series, get it banned and we all get rich"

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Annav

Isn't he already rich?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I watched that movie a couple of weeks ago on the Hallmark Channel here in the UK. It is a bit of a B movie. But very interesting none the less. I was really surprised to see the investigator discovers that Barium is being sprayed over a non suspecting public.
I'm sure that folks who have tested samples have found Barium to be present.
People always say that TPTB put things in movies to condition us to except what we see. This film totally confirmed that for me.
I didn't know it was banned in the US but I aint surprised in the least.
Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

www.zml.com...

Yes, I agree with you there, it makes it more 'exciting'..
But, as you see all ready by the thread, people are 'learning' and maybe some will look deeper into it and find out for them self what is true, that is my goal, I know they are spraying from planes, and I talk to people about it, they laugh hard and say Im nuts, then time goes by and ask for directions to more information, it is a good thing..

Even if the Govt. of the world is the 'players' behind the Chem's, they should explain Why they do it, and that it is hazzardous, but there is no choise in the matter.

Since they say nothing at all, I'm guessing the agenda is for 'their' benefits and keeps it a secret...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I have never said you're nuts.

(But I really don't like what you've done to Summer. To me she will always be River)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I have never said you're nuts.

(But I really don't like what you've done to Summer. To me she will always be River)

( Summer ?? )
I know, Hope I didnt imply you did, I ment people I know.

I think you do good research, I just dont have a huge knowledge base whit all the answers ready, so I make a mess of things...

[edit on 23/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Well, I get a kick out of Plan 9.

Well hell! A link please, cause I'm enjoying this movie already

Second line!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You're kidding.