It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be Good: Pakistan Raids US Embassy Security Firm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Pakistan Raids US Embassy Security Firm

ISLAMABAD - Pakistani police raided a local security firm that helps protect the U.S. Embassy on Saturday, seizing dozens of allegedly unlicensed weapons at a time when unusually intense media scrutiny of America's use of private contractors has deepened anti-U.S. sentiment here.

'local security firm' = 'private contractor = mercs

see... this is the result of outsourcing.

what ever happened to marines guarding US Embassies?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Right about the Marine's guarding embassies thing....

What I don't get is that those weapons are crap. They have to be confiscated. There's that shotgun, but no professional's gonna use that cause it's like, chrome or something.

All those weapons are garbage. Their licenses have expired.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Not trying to sound anti-American here, but hooray! Pakistan stands up against the imperial black boots of the U.S. government! If I was a Christian, I would pray for Pakistan's stability remains intact. Why? Check out the first part of this included video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have heard rumors that the Us used many mercenaries in the invasion of Iraq, and they sustained the bulk of the casualties - casualties that were never reported to avoid political backlash.

Although I don't have evidence to present to support it - there are many things I've read that make it sound very plausible. Certainly there were large and well armed 'private security' (mercenary) forces in Iraq, and that the budget for those forces was large.

This article has reminded me of those things - I might do some research and see what I can find.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Awesome, imagine a Merc signing up for a big payday ( say 2 million ) to fight in the Invasion of Iraq back in 03. He dies and doesn't collect...MORON!!!!

Evolution just removing his genes from the pool.

new topics

top topics

join