It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brats, We Call Them World Leaders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

We live in a World where the ideology implies the ability to think is to complex. This Ideology is crammed down Our throats everyday of Our lives. We are told the workings of the World are too complicated for mere commoners, and continually some blue blood out of an ivy league school is in control of most countries.

I can ramble on for hours about the intricacies of exactly how, where, when, and why there has been a deliberate effort to dumb down the populace, for several decades. I don't know that it would matter because I honestly think most People's ideologies are skewed beyond recognition of truth
I'm not talking about those here at ATS, or anyone looking for, and trying to learn the truth, but I am talking in regards to the average sheeple sittin' at home blindly, and happily ignorant without any want, or even ability to see the truth.

Here We all sit, and it has been, and still is a growing consensus that "something" is coming. We just don't know what, but I'll tell You I believe it. The feeling falls under an almost sixth sense of Intuition; We all have it. Most People have never learned, or forgotten how to use it.

Now, the point of the thread are the meetings taking place this week, and weekend in the USA. I am specifically focusing on the UN General Assembly, and not the G20; as the nature of what is unfolding shows some very child like behavior.

Here goes.........

First the Iranian President arrived in New York. He was slated to attend a banquet at a New York Hotel, and was the guest speaker...........
Ahmadinejad arrives in New York
presstv.com...

Unfortunately due to Israeli pressure the Hotel canceled the banquet.... Also, Israel's prime stated objective in this article is Iran.
Shalev: Our main goal in NY is to focus on Iran
www.jpost.com...

Here We can see Ahmadinejad is going to be speaking tomorrow, but from the article preceeding, and following this one, Israel is focusing on Iran, they will be skipping Ahmadinejad's address to the UN General Assembly... Oh, and Israel's lobbies which are primarily AIPAC, and J-Street will be openly trying to convince other Country's representatives not to go as well......... Remember folks We are openly on the brink of war with Iran because Israel has stated they'll attack by the end of the year if the UN doesn't sanction Iran. WHY CANNOT IRAN NOT HAVE A VOICE???
Ahmadinejad to present UN with 'solution' to world crises
www.presstv.ir...

Israel's Prime Minister Ben Netanyahu... also widely known as "Mr. Iran" will be addressing the UN General Assembly on Thursday making the case for tougher sanctions, and war against Iran. Yet, no one is asking other Countries to be absent, or not attend on Thursday....As Israel did regarding Iran.
PMO: Netanyahu's speech at UN General Assembly will be 'dramatic'
www.jpost.com...

Here's the article where there is more proof of Israel's childish, and very "brat" like behavior is shown.
Israel lobbies to boycott Ahmadinejad UN speech
presstv.com...

Last, but not least a poll conducted of Iranian's by the US. Most voted for Ahmadinejad, not the CIA opponent, and also most Iranian's openly state they want a running dialogue of talks toward peace with the West.
US Poll: Iranians support Ahmadinejad, US ties
presstv.com...

It is relatively simple. Israel is stating without UN sanctions, of course to Israel's standards, then Israel will attack Iran.

Israel must address the General Assembly this week with their plans.

Iran should be allowed the equal opportunity to defend themselves, and speak freely to the General Assembly of the United Nations. However, Israel is trying to silence them...... What is the problem here; it is childish!!!!

I'll leave this rant here with a quote from ole' Mark Twain,
“Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first”

Peace, and Vigilance,

Sancho

[edit on 23-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sancho, I took the liberty of uploading a picture of all the guys you are talking about. I hope you don't mind me posting it. For a caricature, it's quite lifelike.

Sorry, I just had to do it.

EDIT: Resize bloody large picture.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Its clear Sancho that most if not all these characters took “All of G-d’s children” just a little too far by insisting on always acting like children and children basically try to do one thing and that is dominate through emotional manipulation and utter chaos.

Cry and Daddy will buy you a new one.

Pitch a fit and we will stop what we are doing to tell Junior “There, there it will be alright”.

Our world’s leaders literally look, yes look for arguments.

They use this as a ploy to dominate. It’s funny how most of us as parents recognize the telltale traits of emotional manipulation and causing arguments to assert dominance between siblings and even at times with us their parents, yet put a pin striped suit on the child, give him gray hair, a national flag for a lapel pin, and a chaufered limousine a body guard and a title and all of a sudden we miss what we would correct and discipline in children…emotional manipulation, inferiority complexes, bullying, temper tantrums and hissy fits.

We imagine for some reason these mental misfits and dysfunctional people are some how not mental misfits and dysfunctional people because of the roles they have assumed in our societies of leadership positions and responsibility replete with titles and endowments.

Yet if we were to shrink them all down to three and a half feet and put them on a playground we would see them for exactly what they are.

They are just little children and dangerous and psychopathic ones at that suffering from delusions of grandeur and a plethora of social and moral ills that manifest themselves in the pitiful state of the world over.

You are so right Sancho they are all children and they all deserve a time out, because the toy they want to fight over all the time, to dominate, not because any one of them has the ability to lead or nurture but just to dominate for the sake of control of that toy, is our lives and our world and they really are going to break it, just like a bunch of unruly, ill-mannered and ill-tempered children would when fighting over a single toy to play with.

We need a better system of governance while there is still something left to govern.

Most of all we need to find some grownups for the job, and get this crop of world politicians the psychiatric and social help they all display so well they desperately need.

Personally I think everyone of the little brats should have their pants pulled down in front of the U.N. and spanked on their behinds until they can’t sit down for a week!

[edit on 23/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Hey, I think that is a fairly good representation of the attitudes that Our World leader's have.

Except when they have a bad hair day bombs rain down, and body parts start flying

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hi Proto,

I have been racking my brain, and You say it best here:

They use this as a ploy to dominate. It’s funny how most of us as parents recognize the telltale traits of emotional manipulation and causing arguments to assert dominance between siblings and even at times with us their parents, yet put a pin striped suit on the child, give him gray hair, a national flag for a lapel pin, and a chamfered limousine a body guard and a title and all of a sudden we miss what we would correct and discipline in children…emotional manipulation, inferiority complexes, bullying, temper tantrums and hissy fits.

My gawd!!! We aren't talking about a popularity contest as Israel is making it out to be for the public. We are literally talking about Israel screaming, stomping their feet, and demanding war; I might add RIGHT NOW.

Israel is doing all of the above; which is understandable for a child, but they are going one step forward like the little brat child that wants their way, and that is by trying to silence the other child, or Person from defending themselves.

I mean point blank should Iran not defend themselves at all cost's at every opportunity, then Israel will take advantage of that to seek, and destroy.

We imagine for some reason these mental misfits and dysfunctional people are some how not mental misfits and dysfunctional people because of the roles they have assumed in our societies of leadership positions and responsibility replete with titles and endowments.

Absolutely!!!! We have been conditioned that these People having lofty, and prestigious honors, degrees, and prefixes before their name means they are some how automatically of sane mind.

All they are doing though is disproving that little misconception all day long.
What We are seeing for sure is the very nature by which the masses are conditioned is most definitely in the fashion of; "Do as I say, but not as I do."

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
As long as you are not implying that it is just Israel's leaders, which I am just going to assume you were using them as an example but not limited to more than a handful of others I think I can spare a S&F for ya.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Find more examples, and post them. Currently the example I found is the most blatant, and considering the fact of war stewing because of these countries it is an important example.

This week We all currently are living in is, and will help define whether the World wants to go to war with Iran, or should it seek peace, and tranquility.

The United Nations isn't a guy with a UN cap sitting behind a desk listening to speakers, but almost every nation on Earth having a representative there to hear appeals, and make decisions regarding Our very World.

Almost all wars the USA has been involved have been sanctioned through the United Nations.

Now, Israel is demanding War....PERIOD. This is a pressing time in history, and Iran deserves a voice............that is supposedly what the United Nations is for.

EDIT: I would strongly recommend to all reading to check this thread out. www.abovetopsecret.com... It's called "War Watch, and is outlining the current events of all World actions leading up to WW 3. The different sides seem to be settling out into.....USA/UK/France/Israel-vs-Russia/China/Iran/NAM,SCO

[edit on 23-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You kind of,unintentionally - i am sure, forget about current state of relationship between Israel and Iran. It is not great one, you know. So what exactly puzzles you? It is in best Israeli interest to keep Iran isolated politically. And Ahmadinejad (or Mr Iran as he is known) helps Israel as much as he can with his great peaceful speeches. I am sure this one will be no different.
Is is the first time you noticed that there are all kinds of kinder-garden type of intrigues and responses in world politics?
Keep in mind - so far one of those quarreling kids (aledgedly) has a nuke sling, and so far did not use during couple of wars. The fun would start when they will both have one, especially since one kid appears to be some kind of religious fanatic.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Your absolutely correct in many regards. I think they both are religious fanatics.

You seem familiar with the situation, could You explain to the studio audience why the Prime Minister of Israel is commonly referred to as "Mr. Iran"?

Also, I am aware of the overwhelming amount of childlike behavior from World leaders, and do encourage all posters to add absolutely childish behavior from all. I'm sure Sarkozy has plenty of things, or Clinton with his "special cigar".

The important thing currently is this is the United Nations General Assembly that will either be the Israel's proving grounds for war, or proving grounds that Israel is seeking an unjust action, or what could be construed as a terrorist act.

The condemned throughout history have always had a voice, or last words; so why is it that Israel is going beyond childish to ensure Iran has no audience??? Remember, this is it. Israel said they would attack before the end of the year should the United Nations not impose the sanctions on Iran that Israel wants.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think psychopaths is a more accurate term. Some very good information here on political ponerology: www.ponerology.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You seem familiar with the situation, could You explain to the studio audience why the Prime Minister of Israel is commonly referred to as "Mr. Iran"?

This is the second time is see "Netanyahu=Mr Iran". Your OP was first. And third one i found on PressTv site. So i suggest the audience to take it with grain of salt. All Israeli governments in the last decade pressed for sancionts on Iran and declared that they consider military option. This is because all sense the obvious threat.

The important thing currently is this is the United Nations General Assembly that will either be the Israel's proving grounds for war, or proving grounds that Israel is seeking an unjust action, or what could be construed as a terrorist act.

Israel will not strike with at least silent US agreement. So far US is objecting, very loudly. Up to the point of bringing down Israeli jets.

The condemned throughout history have always had a voice, or last words; so why is it that Israel is going beyond childish to ensure Iran has no audience??? Remember, this is it. Israel said they would attack before the end of the year should the United Nations not impose the sanctions on Iran that Israel wants.

Condemned??? In every speech i read "condemned" leader of Iran calls for removal of "Zionist regime". There is also a nice touch of Holocaust denial in lot of those speeches. So you wonder that Israel tries to show Iran it has no (or little) support in UN for his ideas? No audience... It is going to be taped and aired. There would be posters on ATS citing it and proving what a great guy Hitl.... Ahmadinejad really is. So you should not worry. "Condemned" will be heard.
As for Israeli attack - i did not hear it from PM. Or from President. Or from minister of defense. All the rest is just same kinder-garden pressure games.
Once Israeli prime minister or president would start talking about "Ayatollas regime is really a spider web" or "Ayatollas regime will vanish from pages of time" - i would start worrying.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

hey now, I like that link
I am beginning the read now, but so far they have it concise, and to the point! The elite are simply a "dinked" group of individuals, and between their families they rule the Earth. They are group number two, and We the People/masses group number 1.

Amazing when looking at all the con jobs the Elite use in order to control the masses. No doubt it took a little time to set up the modern day divisions, but once in place they keep paying of like a good performing stock........ Just a little maintenance is necessary to keep the fuel feeding the fire of hate; which in turn creates the division.... Ever notice how the MSM always pops up out of no where to bring up x.y. z card of hate?

What's it all lead up too?? Conquering plain, and simple.

By using a combination of Problem, Reaction, Solution; followed by Divide, and Conquer, the Elite have held somewhat of a strangle hold over the entire planet.............all by illusions.

Thanks for the link

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Israel will not strike with at least silent US agreement. So far US is objecting, very loudly. Up to the point of bringing down Israeli jets.

Are you referring to what a political hack stated about this or is this the actual stance from the President/DOD? I believe it was Jimmy Carter's former NSA Brzezinski that stated this and not anyone actually saying we would do it.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Why would we risk going to war with our own allies just to avert another war? If we, as the United States are at the point where we are unable to use our hand to subvert those actions, I would be more worried

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Are you referring to what a political hack stated about this or is this the actual stance from the President/DOD? I believe it was Jimmy Carter's former NSA Brzezinski that stated this and not anyone actually saying we would do it.

I was under the assumption that Bzezinsky is Obama's foreign policy adviser.
This is pretty official. And no, i do not think US forces will actively engage Israeli forces. The reason for this statement is to show just how US is against Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear sites. It was pretty much timed to Israeli PM visit in US. And American president saying this would look very bad. However advisor to American president saying it just before Israeli visit delivers the message without leaving bad taste.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Here is the article where Israel makes the statement about attacking Iran before the end of the year........ No it is none of the People You were mentioning, but many papers picked up the story, and no one from the Israeli govt. gave a retraction.
Israel will attack Iran this Year if UN does not cripple Iran with sanctions

This article was a follow up to the one above, and also to the Israeli Prime Minister's very odd, un announced, and frantic visit to Russia without cause.
Israeli officials say Medvedev misunderstood, and that Israel still mulling over attacking Iran

Israel, and US war plans move forward
irish4palestine.blogspot.com...

To accompany the above link is this one which also has further links to US/Israeli relations jumping the gun on attacking Iran.
www.highbeam.com...

Excellent article discussing reasonable thinking, and logistics as to why Iran will never go to war with either the US, or with Israel. It illustrates out the numerous TRILLION dollars the US Govt. has taken from the US American People for particular defense systems designed to defend us. Iran has no ability to avoid these systems.
whatreallyhappened.com...

All in all I would say Iran is very similar in regards to a condemned Person

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Here is the article where Israel makes the statement about attacking Iran before the end of the year........ No it is none of the People You were mentioning, but many papers picked up the story, and no one from the Israeli govt. gave a retraction.

Yes he is not among the People I mentioned - by far, but most important - he is not member of the current government. He was:

Israel's deputy defence minister until 2007

Much before our Mr. Iran came to power. Not their Mr Iran though.
And of course it is not to be dismissed. Just like Bzezinski message to Israel, Sneh delivered message that People I mentioned could not - since then there would be no way back. Right now - it is just another political game,that is all.
By the way, he said:

We believe that Iran has the capacity and the delivery capability for nuclear weapons. They can proceed to production. We have got two months to act - before the end of 2009.

To act - is very vague. Thousand of excuses can be used - from misunderstood in translation from Farsi (sorry, Hebrew) to English, and all the way to "acting=sanctions".
As for other links - well, Israel stated that it still has military option to stop Iranian nuclear program if sanctions fail. So it could be preparing/planning to strike in Iran. But just as Iranian missile launches and massive training exercises does not mean it will tomorrow strike Israel - the same goes for Israel. In big politics nobody is "condemned". For example if their,not our, Mr ran would come to senses and stop threats together with stopping his nuclear program - nobody would attack Iran.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

-Zero you are correct. I see that he has been part of his advisers since campaigning time to now, but that doesn't mean it is any connection or policy by the President.

I understand though what you are saying. By indirectly stating such a thing you are sending a signal, what what signal. Regardless of what we all think of the recent missile shield pull out or the schematics, its the signal we sent. Then this, another ally we are going to just decide that after 60+ years of relations we no longer are going to support them? I am really concerned on what 'image' the president is trying to perpetuate to the world.

I do not want to see war at all, but just because we don't want to get involved doesn't mean we have to throw our allies under the bus when push comes to shove. If Israel is waving the big stick with no reason, then we can honestly tell them, sorry, you receive no aid from us. You started it, you finish it.

So I do not know. I am merely an armchair observer to what we are only told and can see. But I think that statement made about shooting down Israeli planes was dangerous, illogical and stupid at best. What happens now, the world thinks we will stop such an attack, and when we obviously won't stop the attack, then we are looked upon as yet, more weak in our ability to project our sphere of influence.

new topics

top topics

join