It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naturopathic Anti/Vaccine Thread (What to do once you've been injected)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I like this...

For many people the thought of taking a vaccine scares the daylights out of them because of the total lack of supporting evidence to prove that by taking the vaccine it will keep you from contracting the influenza virus, that and the entire network of information about how perfectly healthy children prior to taking vaccines ended up with extreme forms of autism.

It has been discovered that many of the leading vaccines contained properties called Thimerosal(en.wikipedia.org...) created by Eli Lilly a preservative which is 50% mercury which is a powerful neurotoxin.(en.wikipedia.org...)

Flu vaccines are known to have a number of chemical toxins such as formaldehyde, phenol(carbolic acid)ethylene glycol (antifreeze) and in addition to the viruses and additional additives, they are also known to contain adjuvants such as aluminum and the infamous squalene.

There are so many conspiracy theories flying around about depoulization tactics being plotted by the NWO and to be honest whether or not you subscribe to conspiracy theory, it is quite frightening to even consider taking an untested vaccine which has already amassed billions of dollars to supposedly help the good citizens of the world combat a mild form of the flu for many, when the same companies who are profiting cannot even begin to explain why then they have not contributed anything towards global hunger and already existing health problems which could be easily addressed and with much less cost.

Furthermore with all of the fear mongering going on today regarding the swine flu vaccination, it would be good to investigate some options for how to get the toxic properties and heavy metals out of your system if you find yourself and your loved ones in a position to have to accept the injection.

Although prevention is the best step to take, by eating well, reducing stress and living a healthy lifestyle in general, not to mention taking some of the well known vitamins that have been proven to help ward off the influenza and shorten healing time if contracted, Vitamin D3 for example, taken with vitamin C as well as Elderberry extract. My family has been on this regime for several weeks and even though other children in my children's class have been ill, we have done good so far thank God.

With that in mind if the time comes that a forced mass vaccination program begins, we need to have alternatives to the vaccines and to the removal of the harmful substances they are carrying. Many of the properties which we would want to remove can be purchased ahead of time for relatively little cost per person. I found one very interesting site last week and saved it to my other computer which is down with a malware attack, which gave some great tips on how to rid your body of the heavy metals found in many vaccines which their company had tested. Of course they had not had the opportunity to test H1N1 as of yet, but were very confident in the ability to help people remain safe in the event of a mass vaccination program. I will find it once my other comp is up and running.

In the meantime feel free to share any and all of your links and findings as well. It is not easy to locate natural sites willing to share what they know for free but there are many out there working diligently against this potentially horrific vaccine agenda.

Homeopathy (en.wikipedia.org...) and naturopathy (en.wikipedia.org...) has been studying these same problems for years and have accepted the challenge in clinical trials which have proven most promising and even life changing for many families that have been affected by the toxins in vaccines.

Without going into the myriad of testimonials of the success's lets attempt to dive in and take a look at what nature has provided us as our best defence for the probable negative effects of the vaccines.

What can we do take to get rid of the toxic effects of the vaccine?

Is there a natural benefit which can help if you are forced into taking this vaccine and perhaps even prepare your body to lessen the effects of the neurotoxins administered?

This video starts talking about the vaccines at 3minutes... Tim Binder discussing vaccines and how to treat people who have suffered vaccine related illness.

Natural Remedy
Homeopathy Remedies for Swine Flu / H1N1 Influenza
Why Homeopathy?

Homeopathy was very successful in dealing with the 1918-19 flu pandemic. Here is a quote from the famous historian Julian Winston:

Perhaps the most recent use of homeopathy in a major epidemic was during the Influenza Pandemic of 1918. The Journal of the American Institute for Homeopathy, May, 1921, had a long article about the use of homeopathy in the flu epidemic. Dr. T A McCann, from Dayton, Ohio, reported that 24,000 cases of flu treated allopathically had a mortality rate of 28.2% while 26,000 cases of flu treated homeopathically had a mortality rate of 1.05%. This last figure was supported by Dean W.A. Pearson of Philadelphia (Hahnemann College) who collected 26,795 cases of flu treated with homeopathy with the above result.

The most common remedy used was Gelsemium, with occasional cases needing Bryonia and Eupatorium reported. Dr. Herbert A. Roberts from Derby, CT, said that 30 physicians in Connecticut responded to his request for data. They reported 6,602 cases with 55 deaths, which is less than 1%. Dr. Roberts was working as a physician on a troop ship during WWI. He had 81 cases of flu on the way over to Europe. He reported, "All recovered and were landed. Every man received homeopathic treatment. One ship lost 31 on the way."

www.hpathy.com...

It seems that many good Doctors know the truth and yet are still willing accomplices in this fervor to inject as many people as possible with this untested vaccine. It seems logic has left the building when it comes to public safety these days and so it is going to take courage and stamina in the face of one of the greatest tragedies of our time to pass through this with our selves in tact and our bodies unharmed.

If there is any truth to the speculation of this being one way to rid the world of large amounts of people at one time, wouldn't it be ironic if the word spread like wildfire as to how to combat the adjuvants and toxic affects of the vaccines and very few people died?

The Current Swine Flu Epidemic or Possible Influenza Pandemic
It has been reported that in the current Swine influenza epidemic, the gastrointestinal symptoms (Nausea, Vomiting) are pronounced. Considering this remedies like Baptisia, Arsenic-album or Ipecac may work as Genus epidemicus or as prophylactic treatment for the current Swine influenza epidemic.

How to differentiate in these flu medicines?

If the patient has mild flu like symptoms (runny nose and watery eyes etc) but no other peculiar symptom but is anxious if it might be swine flu - think about Aconite.

If the flu patient is listless, prostrated, indifferent, has offensive diarrhoea and the parts rested upon feel sore and bruised - think about Baptisia.

If the flu patient is restless, anxious or fearful, thirsty but drinks small quantities and often, prostrated, diarrhoea after eating or drinking and nausea on seeing/smelling food, burning pains - think about Arsenicum-album.

If the nausea is more pronounced, the patient is thirstless and has pain felt in bones - think about Ipecac. Also Ipecac should be thought of if a flu patient is developing or has developed bronchopneumonia.

If the gastrointestinal symptoms are not marked but the patient has deep pains as if bones are aching - think about Eupatorium perf.

If the flu patient is feeling dull, dizzy, drowsy, has low thirst, feels chilly, esp in back - think about Gelsemium.

Lessons from the 1918/1919 Flu Pandemic
Many people believe that the current virus strain closely matches the 1918/1919 flu pandemic, although it is not exactly like it.

In the 1918/1919 flu pandemic, people without symptoms could be stricken suddenly and within hours be too weak to walk; many died the next day. Symptoms included a blue tint to the face and coughing up blood caused by severe obstruction of the lungs. In some cases, the virus caused an uncontrollable hemorrhaging that filled the lungs, and patients drowned in their body fluids (pneumonia). In others, the flu caused frequent loss of bowel control and the victim would die from losing critical intestinal lining and from blood loss.

If such symptoms present themselves in the current pandemic, the remedies that may prove useful would be Arsenic-album, Cantharis, Phosphorus, Cuprum-met, Camphora, Veratrum-album, Ipecac or Carbo-veg.

Ars-alb, Phosphorus, Ipecac and Carbo-veg seem to have a more pronounced action on lungs/respiratory symptoms in the above mentioned symptom group. Cantharis, Phosphorus, and Carbo-veg seem to cover the bloody stools better. Camphor and Verat-alb cover the acute collapse with bluish discoloration better.

Note

Homeopathic remedies need strict individualization and are given as specifically prepared, non-toxic, micro-dose homeopathic potencies. Please consult a qualified homeopath before taking any homeopathic remedy for Swine flu / influenza

www.hpathy.com...

Please feel free to add any and all of your natural remedies and links to this thread and together perhaps we can work to spread the information to as many will listen and read.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by antar]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thanks for that info and great list, antar. Is the Codex Alimentarius still scheduled for the end of December this year? If so, the first round of vaccines are slated for Oct. 15th and the second round for one month later.

Seems like there could be a lot of sick people by the end of December and with no way to treat themselves. Stock up now.

I've been spending every extra dime on supplies because I don't think the fiat money is going to be worth anything except papering your walls or wiping your backside and I'd rather have the goods that it can still buy now.

If commerce shuts down and the trucks quit rolling, even if the money still has value, there may not be much available to buy. Get it while you can folks.

Barberry extract and neem oil are good for several different things so if money's really tight, at least get those 2 and N-acetyl cysteine helped me with the cytokine storm I experienced so that's another good one for this particular disease.

S&F for you for you my friend for another job well done.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks Antar! This information is more valuable than you know. Has
anyone here had experience with colloidal silver? Would it help with
the flu?
Im lucky in that I don't have to leave home if I don't want to. being
disabled isn't ALL bad!
All thanks to God, appreciated what you have;
your health, your family, your work, your home.
I'll stock up now so I'm sure to have what I need and I suggest others do
the same. When you need it then it's probably too late to get it.
keep up the good work Antar! much appreciated, ata

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Heavy metal exposure and toxicity can happen through either immediate exposure to contaminants such as are found in many vaccines known to carry substances as mentioned in the Op, metals can include but are not limited to the delivery system with thimerosal ( mercury preservative) or through prolonged exposure to a toxic environment such as a house built prior to 1978, or in a workplace setting to name but two.

You may have heavy metal toxicity if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:

Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body
Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, and illness
Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion
Chronic infections such as Candida
Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, and indigestion
Food allergies
Dizziness
Migraines and/or headaches
Visual disturbances
Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety
Nervous system malfunctions – burning extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body
Note: Heavy metal toxicity can produce vague symptoms that sometimes are mistaken for other chronic conditions such as Autism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, depression, Multiple Sclerosis, and a host of other serious disorders. Discuss heavy metal toxicity with your healthcare professional before receiving any diagnosis or treatment for a serious chronic condition.

Heavy Metal Toxicity: Overview Print Page Send a Link

Heavy metal toxicity is an excessive build-up of metals in the body. Oftentimes, the vague symptoms produced by heavy metal toxicity are mistakenly misdiagnosed as incurable chronic conditions. The most common heavy metals that humans are exposed to are aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury.

Heavy metals are found in everyday existence and are frequently hard to avoid entirely. Most people can excrete toxic heavy metals from the body successfully. However, some people—especially those who suffer from chronic conditions—cannot excrete them efficiently enough and a build-up occurs. Recent research also reveals that those who cannot excrete heavy metals efficiently appear to be genetically predisposed to this condition. Research has shown that the APO-E 4/3 and 4/4 genotypes are the worst excretors of heavy metals. Those with this version of APO-E protein—abundant in the cerebral spinal fluid surrounding the brain—will have the highest affinity for becoming ill from exposure to neurotoxic heavy metals, especially mercury when it is present in combination with others.7

When numerous metals are present in the body, they have a “synergistic toxicity.” Dr. Boyd Haley, professor and chair of the chemistry department at the University of Kentucky, performed a study on rats and found that the mortality rate of rats exposed to a small dose of mercury or aluminum killed only 1 rat in 100. However, when the rats were exposed to both mercury and aluminum at the same time, all 100 rats died—a 100% mortality rate.8

www.jigsawhealth.com...

As part of the comprehensive program of nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle modification, you may want to consider some of the products listed below to help support the health of your immune and detoxification systems.

Essential Blend Multi Mineral – Replenishes valuable minerals, especially critical trace minerals no longer found in many diets.
Partner Product - EDTA w/ Malic Acid – Helps reduce lead, aluminum, and other toxins that can lead to more serious chronic conditions.
Gastro Bundle – Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes: Promotes better digestive health and encourages regularity so you can start feeling better.

OK so EDTA with malic acid seems to be one that almost all sources are recommending, and it is also becoming apparent that when theses heavy metals are introduced into the body we tend to loose critical trace minerals which Arte needed for a variety of immune related reasons.

I just don't like the idea of the study done above with 100% of the lab rats dying when introduced to both aluminum and mercury. Seems this intended big pharma cocktail may be more deadly than first expected, question how long before we start to see the long range effects of the vaccines?

Also that this is being offered to the most vulnerable groups of people without consequence even though it is proven that those with pre existing conditions and compromised immune systems should avoid the vaccine altogether is exhausting and worrying at best.

When all is said and done people will be turning to alternative methods of self healing, so it is advisable to start now while you still have the ability to.

As whitewave mentions above it is always good practice to have a healthy supply of medicinal herbs and supplements in your home.

What upsets me most is the thought of children being forced to receive this untested syringe, but from many of the testimonials from Naturopathics patients, there is hope even in the most dire of scenarios.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I am not advocating that you purchase this video set however she does bring up some very good reasoning behind the ability to boost your immune system and get your body ready to be optimal for a vibrant state of health.

Hydrating and alkaline diet, proper rest, simple exercise and stress reduction. Oxygenating your body and seeing how simple

MMS drops for oxygenating to chase out disease. Ozone and cilantro drops.

How positive thinking has definite affects on overall health.

Energy healing based on quantum empowerment through chakra healing.
www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c695e096e950.jpg[/atsimg]

In the recent past, most US children got exposed to both thimerosal and aluminum simultaneously with the hepatitis B, Hib, DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis) and pneumococcal vaccines. Combining mercury with aluminum increases the likelihood that the mercury will damage human tissue.

According to a recent report by Michael Wagnitz, an American chemist, “Currently eight childhood vaccines that contain aluminum ranging from 125 to 850 micrograms (mcg). These vaccines are administered 17 times in the first 18 months of life, an almost six-fold increase compared to the vaccine schedule of the 1980s.”

Wagnitz adds, “According to the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, based on IV feeding solutions, a child should not exceed a maximum daily dose of 5 mcg of aluminum per kilogram of weight per day. That means if a child weighs 11 pounds, the child should not exceed 25 mcg in a day. This level was determined to be the maximum safety limit based on a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine titled "Aluminum Neurotoxicity in Preterm Infants Receiving Intravenous Feeding Solutions."

The hepatitis B vaccine, administered at birth, contains 250 mcg.

In a 1996 policy statement, "Aluminum Toxicity in Infants and Children," the American Academy of Pediatrics states, "Aluminum can cause neurological harm. People with kidney disease who build up bloodstream levels of aluminum greater than 100 mcg per liter are at risk of toxicity. The toxic threshold of aluminum in the bloodstream may be lower than 100 mcg per liter." What level of aluminium toxicity is contained in vaccines routinely given German, French and other children n the EU is not known. It might be time for a public demand for such information to be disclosed, and before governments launch mass vaccination campaigns for untested vaccines against a non-proven H1N1 Swine Flu threat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3b479bfcd33.jpg[/atsimg]

One therapy which has shown great results is using bentonite clay in your bath and soaking in the tub to pull out the heavy metals and toxins, I dont know about you but any excuse to take a long luxurious bath is ok by me.

I found this site to be very informative and you will too.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Editor-in-Chief Robert J. Rowen MD is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Johns Hopkins University and the University of California at San Francisco. He is board certified in emergency medicine and served on the Alaska State Medical Board. Dr. Rowen is known as "The Father of Medical Freedom" for pioneering the nation’s first statutory protection for alternative medicine in 1990.

Despite that, wealthy nations are stockpiling all the Tamiflu they can get. It may be a waste of money. (Unless you consider the profits made by Big Pharma. Some reports suggest that the push for Tamiflu could be motivated by those who will profit by its sales.)

Action to take: For your health’s sake, please don’t be misled into getting a flu shot. At best it’s a bad crapshoot. At worst, it’s a direct ticket to Alzheimer’s. The aluminum, mercury and other chemical preservatives can injure your brain.

Eat right, exercise moderately, get plenty of sunshine, and if there’s a flu outbreak, remember that high dose vitamin C, vitamin A, oxygen, Sambucol and homeopathy will likely be your best bet. The homeopathic oscillococcinum,www.oscillo.com... available in most health food stores, has been a long-time mainstay for prevention of flu. Many of my colleagues and patients swear by it, and it has no downside. Just be sure you’re taking it as directed during the flu season to prevent the flu – not to treat it.

www.secondopinionnewsletter.com...

There it is again Oxygen, fresh air and sunshine (vitamin D) and homeopathy

Sambucol
black elderberry extract, appears to short-circuit flu and cold symptoms. There is more evidence that this herbal treatment -- if taken when flu-like symptoms first appear -- could help people get through the flu and colds a bit easier. A small study published five years ago showed that 93% of flu patients given Sambucol were completely symptom-free within two days; those taking a placebo recovered in about six days. This study shows that, indeed, it works for type A flu, reports lead researcher Erling Thom, with the University of Oslo in Norway

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60c045577bb7.jpg[/atsimg]

** WHAT TO DO SHOULD YOU BE VACCINATED BY FORCE!... **
Submitted by SadInAmerica on Mon, 08/17/2009 - 2:42pm.
A MUST READ... The following list by Dr. Blaylock suggests how to reduce the toxic effects of the A/H1N1 vaccine... (Forward this information far and wide! ~ SadInAmerica)

1. Number one on the list says Dr Blaylock, is to bring a cold pack with you and place it on the site of the injection as soon as you can, as this will block the immune reaction. Once you get home, continue using a cold pack throughout the day. If you continue to have immune reactions the following day, have cold showers and continue with the cold press.

2. Take fish oil. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), one of the omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil supplements, is a potent immune suppressant. If you take high dose EPA you will be more susceptible to infections, because it is a powerful immune suppressant. However, in the case of an immune adjuvant reaction, you want to reduce it. Studies show that if you take EPA oil one hour before injecting a very powerful adjuvant called lipopolysaccharide (LPS), it would completely block the ability of the LPS to cause brain inflammation. Take a moderate dose everyday and more if needed to tame a cytokine storm.

3. lpi.oregonstate.edu... Flavonoids are third on the list, namely curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid, particularly in a mixture. The curcumin and quercetin in particular have been found to block the ability of the adjuvants to trigger a long-term immune reaction. If you take it an hour before the vaccination, it should help dampen the immune reactions says Dr Blaylock.

4. Vitamin E, the natural form that is high in gamma-E will help dampen the immune reactions and reduces several of the inflammatory cytokines.

5. An important ingredient on the list is Vitamin C at a dose of 1000 mg, taken four times a day between meals. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and should be taken in a buffered form, not as absorbic acid, says Dr Blaylock.

6. www.naturalnews.com... Also use astaxanthin as it's an anti-inflammatory. According to Dr Blaylock, fatal reactions to vaccines in aboriginal and African children occurred in those who were deficient in carotinoids, like astaxanthin. It is a good protection against the toxic effects of the vaccine.

7. Likewise, it was found that children who were deficient in zinc had a high mortality rate. Zinc is very protective against vaccine toxicity. (Do not use zinc mixed with copper however, as copper is a major trigger of free-radical generation according to Dr Blaylock).

8. Ensure you avoid all immune-stimulating supplements, such as mushroom extracts, whey protein and www.betaglucan.org... beta-glucan.

9. Take a multivitamin-mineral daily ­ one that does not contain iron. This multivitamin-mineral is to make sure your body has plenty of B vitamins and selenium. Selenium, said Dr Blaylock, is very important for fighting viral infections and it reduces the inflammatory response to vaccines.

10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules, three times a day. (This was not mentioned during the show, but was posted at Dr Deagle's website, www.clayandiron.com...).

11. What is very important is vitamin D3, which is the only 'vitamin' the body can manufacture from sunlight (UVB). It is a neural hormone, not really a vitamin says Dr Blaylock and helps if you are over-reacting immunologically by cooling down the reaction. Similarly, if you are under-reacting, it helps to boost your immune response. In addition it also protects against microorganism invasion.

Black people and those in colder climates are particularly deficient, so they will almost certainly require supplementation.

Dr Blaylock recommends that following vaccination it will help to keep the immune reaction under control if...

i) All children get 5,000 units a day for two weeks after the vaccine and then 2,000 a units a day thereafter.

ii) Adults get 20,000 units a day after the vaccine for two weeks, then 10,000 units a day thereafter.

iii) And with that adults should take 500-1000 mg of calcium a day and children under the age of 12 years should take 250 mg a day, as vitamin D works more efficiently in the presence of calcium.

12. Ensure you avoid all mercury-containing seafood or any other sources of mercury, as the heavy metal is a very powerful inducer of autoimmunity, is known to make people more susceptible to viral infections and will be in H1N1 vaccines.

13. Avoid the oils that significantly suppress immunity and increase inflammation - such as corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils.

14. Drink very concentrated white tea at least four times a day. It helps to prevent abnormal immune reactions.

15. Pop parsley and celery in a blender and drink 8 ounces of this mixture twice a day. Dr Blaylock says the parsley is very high in a flavonoid called apigenin and that celery is high in www.dietaryfiberfood.com... luteolin. Both are very potent in inhibiting autoimmune diseases, particularly the apigenin, so go and plant some parsley in your garden now.
www.knowthelies.com.../4277

Now this is some interesting advice, I wonder if the cold packs would really do what Dr B. claims they will? I know that I will probably do my best to use this technique if we are faced with forced vaccinations.

Any ideas on what you think about the suggestions listed above?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this up for any night readers, the last post was pretty good and has some great advice.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok so my video in the OP has been removed? I dont get it, this seems like a conspiracy to me.

So the plot thickens and we the people who because of the advent of the internet have found ways to get important health related information out that does not correspond with the agenda get our videos and such removed?

This is the time to start aggressively fighting for the truth to go public!

They assume we are negligent and uneducated, that we do not possess the ability to fight this virus and or the vaccine poisonings with what God has bountifully given us here on this planet of plentitude.

As I have stated before I lost the comp that holds the information I found most enlightening on the protection from the vaccines, but just wait, I am working on retreiving the information off the old comp, and in the meantime lets keep looking at all the possibilities for helping ourselves come through this with our health intact.

If you are like me, sensing that this virus and subsequent vaccine are simply delivery systems for something even more destructive down the pike, then lets not give up this search because together we can come up with some real concrete solutions to save ourselves and our loved ones.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I was moved by this video when the Investigative Journalist states that the very same scientists who created this vaccine are urging their family and friends to not take the vaccine.

This is important information folks, I realize that the decission to take or not to take can be very daunting for many of you in situations where your Dr. is telling you that you and your loved ones need to take it, but please before you do so, find out as much as you can, download or write out your concerns and then tell your Dr. you need for them to sign a form stating they will be fully responsible in the event of long term complications from their suggestion.

Seems Thurmesol and large does of vitamin C are being strongly suggested for those deciding to take the shot, read a couple of posts up please and see what you can do before taking the shot to lessen your chances of getting side effects which can potentially destroy your life or even kill you.

And know that the Shedding of this virus is something very serious, as other children in your childs school begin to take the vaccines, delivered even at the schools, there is a huge chance of these children and adults Shedding the virus to your family.

You have to do all you can profilactically to remain healthy now, this is no joke, do the disapline, make sure your children are taking the vitamins and suppliments, and make it a positive experience, one that shows your family and children that you will do everything possible to protect them because you are educated and informed.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just bumping this back up to see if there are any new suggestions and to find out if anyone used any of the precautions listed here after they took the needle.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just looking at another thread today had me going back into the archives to revive this thread. Even though this was created with forced or mandatory vaccines in mind it could still be very helpful information for anyone who takes the flu shot or other vaccines.

I should probably ask one of our resident specialists but I wonder if by taking the 'junk' metals out of a vaccine if it would cause the effects of the said vaccine to be lessened? I mean why else would they use these dangerous products in the vaccines if they were not just for the delivery?

Vaccines themselves are just so contaminated if they do become a forced issue I am not going to take it lightly.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ok giving this one a bump. Please add to the information if you can. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I grow, propagate and sell a medicinal which was successful in the SARS outbreak, called Fishmint among other things. Well worth looking into.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
thanks for bumping this thread. invaluable info here!

top topics

join