It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the next Big War be in Space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What if Bush succeeds in getting re elected (I hope not)and the war on terrorism comes to an end. The NWO comes to pass, then what?

Those UFO's seen and filmed in Mexico, are they just the beginning? Are they trying to tell us something?

I have read several threads over the years, that those who visit us want disclosure and the powers that be have ignored their commitments they have made with them over and over because they don't want the truth to come out.

The powers that have control over us, our goverments, have reverse engineered the ET's technology to create a formidable defence to help them stay in power at our expence (see the thread about NASA's black hole budget).

When they, the visitors can stand no more of watching us being lied to used and abused as well as watching our planet destroyed will they try to step in? This is when TPTB will start the war to end all wars. imo.

It is not to far into the future from what I can see...and I see very clearly with my minds eye.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
wow, if that does happen would it really be america against say the Nordics, To what I understand its the Nordics who are peacefull and the grey's who want to destroy and experiment, do you think that if the Nordics start to say repel the Americans for destroying the rest of the world, would the Greys step on the American side, seeing that it is said the the Greys and Nordics are enemies of each other ??????

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
wow, if that does happen would it really be america against say the Nordics, To what I understand its the Nordics who are peacefull and the grey's who want to destroy and experiment, do you think that if the Nordics start to say repel the Americans for destroying the rest of the world, would the Greys step on the American side, seeing that it is said the the Greys and Nordics are enemies of each other ??????

do you think nordics are leftists and pacifists and they don't like US and pres. Bush ("Bush go home!!!" "Make love not war")
and Greys are cosmic neocons who support US power???
)))))))

bunny bugs would say "what's up doc"??
:

[edit on 21-6-2004 by gattaca]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I really can't see a war in space, not yet, maybe in about 50 years from now. Maybe if alien life is found and we have a fall out, then there might be a war.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There has been comunication along time ago YES there will be war in space and yes there will be fallen angels "Greys or whatever" getting their buts kiked it goes like this. REV 12:7 And there was war in the heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, wich deciveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. KJV. any way this stuff is real and its no joke evey body knows the time is near because of the mounting world war three which has been engaged but just so you know the deal the tearm dragon is real too check this out here is sme coroborating stuff www.reptilianagenda.com... www.crosscircle.com... this tell how they did it here www.sherryshriner.com... and here is a picture of a small one www.wiolawapress.com... and the actual artical nation.ittefaq.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
that picture is fake btw

and all this reptillian/nordic crap is made up

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, you never know.

Back in Febuary I read an article in which one line caught my attention.

This is the article.

Here is the line with some added emphasis:

Space-Based Space Surveillance System: A near-term constellation of optical sensing satellites to track and identify space forces in deep space to enable offensive and defensive counterspace operations.

I remember thinking to myself: What forces do we need to track in deep space that would need offensive or defensive counter-operations?

Then I thought to myself: Why near term? (before 2010)

I am not sure if this article was ever discussed here on ATS, but it is definately interesting.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmmm... I think this thread belongs in the UFO section not the Sci & tech section.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
To get back to the original topic of this post...

Yes, there will absolutely be war in space. Most of it will involve shooting from space at targets on earth, but there is reason to believe that some of it will involve shooting at targets located off planet.

There have been major breakthroughs in theoretical physics since the mid '80's, and it's safe to say the US military has probably used these breakthroughs to develop such systems as nuclear powered, plasma sheathed laser firing satellites. Along with these systems, Reagan finally got his "space shield" in the form of HAARP, which, from the outset, in it's patents, promised "nuclear type explosive ability without nuclear fallout."
The curious part, to me, is why everybody on this board seems to be so against this.

Firstly, having the ability to vaporize any opposing force, without leaving the security of a command center located within the US is
the holy grail of warfare, and this capability has now been achieved.
This gives us the ultimate ability to protect the concepts of freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness into the foreseeable future. I don't see that as a bad thing.

Secondly, IF there are beings that have been visiting us, by most accounts they aren't treating our people with much respect. Apparently they dissect us like frogs, they screw with our minds, they implant things in our bodies. These beings, if real, must be stopped.

Now, for the first time in the history of the earth, mankind finally has the ability to protect itself from these creatures who have invaded our airspace at will for centuries.
Could any human being really see this as a bad thing?

Yes, there will be war in space, and I for one am very happy that we (The US and the UK) are the ones at the forefront of the development of the systems that make that possible.

new topics

top topics

join