It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens abduct humans for sexual gratifaction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
no

humans rape humans, and humans think it is alien

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
"E.T. bone hole..."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5628d870834.jpg[/atsimg]

"uh....."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc11d1138013.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah, I'm like intergalactic kind of hot, ya know? Not only do all the EARTHLINGS want some, I've got them lining up from all over the universe. oh......yeah....

Pigpen..........you are one broken individual, man. Thanks for the laugh. Sandwich came out of my nose. That finger. Those udders. The inviting expression in Elliot's eyes. Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

ahem....Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dude,

I think aliens are as likely to find us "cute" enough to mount as we are to find dogs, pigs, horses, and sheep.

Ok, now I dont know which side Im trying to defend.

No, seriously, terminally ill in the head humans aside, I don't think sexual gratification has anything to do with abductions unless they are perpetrated by humans.

If aliens abducted a human, btw, why in the F would they bother to send them back? Just need a few healthy females and males...and BAM! Instant ant farm.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I always thought that if aliens actually abducted people and actually did use an anal probe it was to stimulate the prostrate gland to induce a quick ejaculation so that they may quickly harvest DNA. (Instajaculation)

That seems to be the most logical explanation for anal probes.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Well, thanks for the laugh.

But no, absolutely not..

Seems you put a little too much work into this one..

- Mea

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]

You don't know for a fact, you know very little to nothing about the universe and what it contains, there could be a species of sexual deviants that go from planet to planet, abducting their species and raping them, you know absolutely nothing about the infinite possibilities that the universe itself contains.

As you said, thanks for the laugh Mrs. or Mr. Egotistical

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

Remote Viewing is said to be used to get glimpses of events, while the Russians have been said more interested in remote influence or control. I think it was always about remote control.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by aleon1018]

watch out for those russians!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by linuxman2k3
Only humans would abduct someone for sexual gratification. Only humans think aliens would do such things, Only humans make this kind of thread.

There are some that could, possibly abduct some poor human for sexual gratification but in my book those are not aliens, they are usually some dimensional being who has lived here on earth with us from the start. however, the Grays of which I think you are referring are 100% positively asexual and lack reproductive organs.. they are trying to merge with us so that they can have this once again. In the cases where there are hybrids having sexual encounters with humans it is merely to further this research and experimentation.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No.

IMO aliens are being demonized to provide support for the space weapons programs.

Replica vehicles are used to provide 'proof'

Read the testimony of Dr. Carol Rosen, if you dare..

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Lets look at the other side of that coin shall we?

What if it is the "abductees" that are making all the sexual experiences up to gratify some sexual gratification within themselves?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"abductees"= t.i.
"aliens"= handlers

Hardy boys aint got nothing on me, lol.

but really

t.i.=self potential being
handler= self potential being

The truth of the matter is, we all have potential and we're being played by beings who are being played. I say we rise up, not with guns, not with hate, but with love for one another and demand the truth because we all deserve it. But if we hide behind labels and expose our own hate towards others (having hate period) how can we truly achieve anything thats meaningful to ourselves? Its a material world though. i think we all want peace in some form or another but we're just too damn busy with the mundane, secret mundane, etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5628d870834.jpg[/atsimg]
I am ET, and I am here to ask you a question: Is an alien not entitled to abduct and have sex with earthlings?
No, says the man in Washington. You don't exist.
No, says Cmdraleon. Ashtar would never do such a thing .
No, says the GFL. You only look good when im channeled.
I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture!
A city where the Alien would not fear the prosecution.
Where the earthlings would not be bound by petty sexual morality.
Where the greys would not be constrained by man.
With the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city, as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dckent

OOOO-KAAAY, so in alot of ways, I would find this particular thread atrocious and degrading to those who may have had 'abduction' experiences. It sounds like u r making fun or perhaps you aren't but are coming from a place which seems, how should we say, 'immature'?

Ok, first of all, any case abduction, alien or not, IS a violation. Period. U r being raped of your dignity and dehumanised and it is horribly traumatizing.

that is about right. the abduction scenario is a clinical revolving door where they make quick rounds of nearly every facet of the human anatomy not wasting a bit of time. little surgeon greys start by counting my toes, work up to the ankle at some point i'm turned over so they can quickly check individual vertebrae, while another is checking shoulder blades, arms then fingers. at this point it becomes the invasive, always cheerful doc. bosses' turn to stare into my eyes and try to force out individual emotions then they stick this tube on my penis and just take what we want. several minutes later i'm pushed out the door...

i suppose the term "rape" has a different meaning to different people, but i'd go as far to say i'm raped about every time the surgeons pop in for a visit. to the original post i'd say "no" the surgeons in my experience don't do the things they do for the sake of sexual gratification, most of the time they're butt freaking naked and i can't see how they would rape me in the traditional sense. which is not to say that maybe some other species travel the galaxy raping other races for the pure sport of sexual gratification.

is this thread atrocious and degrading to abduction victims, perhaps. but i wouldn't expect anyone to understand who hasn't been through this experience first hand anyway.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by kmarx]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

I think that happened to a Brazilian Man in the 1950's,He said He had sex with a gold colored alien. He said the Alien growled and bit Him on the chin.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If aliens were stealing people for sexual gratification I would have been taken along time ago
But for real, some people find sheep sexy so who knows...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join