It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens abduct humans for sexual gratifaction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Do you ever think maybe that aliens, such as the species that commonly abduct human beings do it for sexual satisfaction of some sort? Perhaps they're attracted to our smooth and bare bodies, our ability to make cute facial expressions and movable eyes, naive and childlike knowledge about the universe and how it works... etc.?

Sometimes it just makes me think... could abductions be some form of rape, even though we don't recognize it as that? I mean anal probing and all the stories you've heard, why would they need to study us by... anally probing? Isn't that a little extreme? And of course, inter-breeding if possible, it seems to be quite common among stories of abuctees, that they were.. penetrated or some sort...

Yeah, this is all speculation, but out of the hundreds, potentially thousands or even millions of species out there, surely one must find us cute, or even attractive to an extent? I mean, humanoid species probably find other humanoid species to be attractive, I'd imagine, that seems to make sense, wouldn't it?

I mean, surely to some our species are probably hideous, but it can only be assumed that there are also some species at the other end of the spectrum that might find our species irresistible?

I found an article on the subject, kind of interesting:

theunexplainedmysteries.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I doubt it, if that was the reason they could've just stolen a few of us a long time ago and 'bred' us for that purpose. Also, were probably gross and disgusting to them, we have all these diseases that they might never have come across that there bodies cant fight. They could get that , take it back with them and spread it to everybody.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
from pictures i've seen or seen drawn of aliens...

I would just ask 'how'?

They seem, like... maybe their...ahem... unable to do it right.

You'd have to be pretty desperate though, to travel light years, just to get laid, and rape at that.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
from pictures i've seen or seen drawn of aliens...

I would just ask 'how'?

They seem, like... maybe their...ahem... unable to do it right.

You'd have to be pretty desperate though, to travel light years, just to get laid, and rape at that.

Those are those clones that are like plants. If there are really Reptilians, who knows what they go for?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Please name some of these common cases with anal probing and how you came up with your sex theory.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Aliens abduct humans for sexual gratifaction?

Seems no more unlikely than humans using animals for sex. Try a google serach for beastiaity sometime. However, the majority of animals "taken" by humans are not used for sex. Whales are tagged to track them later, many animals are taken to zoos, kept as pets, used for animals research...many uses.

Assuming there are aliens visiting earth and taking people, then yes, it's probably reasonable to guess that a few are used for sex.

But probably not the majority.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well, thanks for the laugh.

But no, absolutely not..

Seems you put a little too much work into this one..

- Mea

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
would that be the case with cows and other animals too?

but really, maybe theyre just curious to what the result of breeding different specie would be...probably.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by platipus]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I would hope that aliens have gone past the stage of having to probe a body physically to have a sexual experience.

It is possible for a pair of humans to sit or lay together and touch each other and have sexual gratification without penetration.

All it takes is music, imagination and the ability to leave your skin.

A sexual encounter of the mind and soul is the greatest you could ever hope to have.

Your body will have feelings traditional sex does not allow.

The mind is a wonderful thing. Use it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If they are telepathic then this means they can even feel what we feel. It's all in the brain.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

OOOO-KAAAY, so in alot of ways, I would find this particular thread atrocious and degrading to those who may have had 'abduction' experiences. It sounds like u r making fun or perhaps you aren't but are coming from a place which seems, how should we say, 'immature'?

Ok, first of all, any case abduction, alien or not, IS a violation. Period. U r being raped of your dignity and dehumanised and it is horribly traumatizing. I've never been personally abducted in any form, yet I remember having dreams about it as a kid, and even in that instance being just a dream, was horrible.

As for sexual satisfaction, in many 'rape' situations, there's only a small instance of sexuality involved. Rape is a form of dominance or power over another being, the sex part is all physical dominance over someone else. I don't believe these types of abduction involve having power over anyone, just an opportunity to study a subject, which is pretty #ty anyways! According to the controversial alien autopsies from the Roswell incident, these small 'greys' don't even have sexual genitalia! No stomach or digestive tract and they are said to speak by thought. So here lies the question of sex, maybe they don't have the means!

As far as anal probes? Well, maybe they do that, but I have only heard of implants found in people where there were NO portal of entry and no inflammation. None of the implants were found anywhere near the butt. They were surgically removed and sent to labs for analysis.

I hope this might help with your thought on this matter. I do not claim to be an expert on the issue, but this is the info I have obtain thus far. More research pending...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

they're just probably curious why we're so f?c?i?g violent being "sentient" and all

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Only humans would abduct someone for sexual gratification. Only humans think aliens would do such things, Only humans make this kind of thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
hello deus_ex

Dont' generalize Aliens!
Also some of the abductions are vivid dreams.
I tend to believe that the majority of the Aliens dont rape humans.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
To be honest, and no offence to the rest of you who have dismissed this idea, but we have no idea what the aliens are thinking

Maybe they do.
Perhaps not sex, but they do it for a laugh.

The people who claim they have asked aliens have been told various stories as to why they're here, sometimes involving the same/similar species. Who knows why they do it!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
From various sources, this is what I've been able to piece together.

1. Yes, some races of ETs find us beautiful.

2. Anal probing is for medical purposes to determine your health. Usually to get a sample of fecal material (yuck).

3. Some claim having sex with a human is very powerful because of our range of emotions. Emotions = creative power. During orgasm a human is closest to being 'one' with all creation. ETs are attracted to this.

4. Our DNA is valuable if the interest is in creating hybrids.

5. Our DNA knowledge base is accessable to some during the act of sex. I don't know how that works, but that is what I heard.

Anyhow, these are some of the tidbits I've gleened over my years of study. There may be more reasons.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by linuxman2k3

You pretty much summed it up!

Your forgetting they are "Alien" they think totally different from us...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It has been my experience that most Et people have grown above such things , But some like the Greys are curious as to what emotions was left behind! So they try and retrieve it and archive it for a future date when it might be needed at later date.it's a desperate search to leave nothing behind us! So that upcoming races will not jump ahead of there own growth cycle.

Life seems so hurried and rushed for a reason! They talk about how lizard's have become people now mammals have become people!We should for most part left this world a hundred years ago,But we all know how that has turned out!But there others creatures waiting in the wings so if we are destroyed they might ascend to the creator.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"E.T. bone hole..."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5628d870834.jpg[/atsimg]

"uh....."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc11d1138013.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah, I'm like intergalactic kind of hot, ya know? Not only do all the EARTHLINGS want some, I've got them lining up from all over the universe. oh......yeah....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A few recent fictional movies may suggest some possibilites.

www.comingsoon.net...

In this movie Surrogates, they use an artifical life form. It just may be that's what some supposed aliens use.

Remote Viewing is said to be used to get glimpses of events, while the Russians have been said more interested in remote influence or control. I think it was always about remote control.

The other recent movie Gamer was using people as slaves for various pleasures and war games using death row convicts fighting to the death.

www.comingsoon.net...

Some religious writings have mentioned these possibilities referring to these ancient remote ( control) viewers as Watchers.

Having had some supposed experience with this myself, it would seem there are elite groups who now use these technologies. These elite groups may actually be aliens or entities in human form or bodies.

There's so much we can speculate on. Chances are, if we can imagine it, they're already doing it.

Many science fiction movies may actually be some type of disclosure ( revelations) and damage control. They may also be advertising. Movies such as Hostel and Saw etc.

Heaven and Hell depends on which side you're on, what you enjoy and who the fallen actually are. By applying some religious writings as possible clues, the image and focus becomes even sharper.

On earth as it is in heaven, is likely to be about these type of control. I have serious doubts about free will, other than our imagination or limited choices.

Humans may actually just be a biological think tank and containers used to solve problems.

Think of all the movies we've seen that make people think these things might actually be true or want it to be.

Be careful what you wish for. The Wishmaster

[edit on 23-9-2009 by aleon1018]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join