It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Virus Called AIDS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
After just reading a thread just posted about the virus called AIDS i had a thought on something. Someone mentioned it cost roughly 600,000$ dollars for medication and expenses.. that just so happens to go to BIG PHARMA COMPANIES... Now, who owns these companies? Rich corrupt human beings? TPTB?? Could it be possible AIDS/HIV was developed in some black ops laboratory then spread amongst the world in order to make more $$$ and or decrease the number of humans to make earth a more "sustainable" planet.

After the virus was spread was the propaganda then leaked to the public in order to make them believe in fictitious stories? Was everyone told it was contracted from a Man who had intercourse with a MONKEY.. then just so happened to be lucky enough to have intercourse with a human? Im just saying you are most likely not mentally stable if you would commit an act of beastiality..

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Am i completely wrong about facts, if so help me out this just dawned on me for some odd reason.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by LightWonder]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just saw this post to, it talks about Cancer and why we "don't" have a cure yet, similar to my topic of discussion.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am under the impression AID's was accidentally created during production of a Polio Vaccine during the 1950's. In parts of Africa they harvested the kidney's of primates to amplify the vaccine, ... leading to the mishandling and contamination of tissues allowing the virus to cross over.

or so I heard.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I am under the impression AID's was accidentally created during production of a Polio Vaccine during the 1950's. In parts of Africa they harvested the kidney's of primates to amplify the vaccine, ... leading to the mishandling and contamination of tissues allowing the virus to cross over.

or so I heard.

Hm I wasn't aware of this, Is this on record somewhere i could read? Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

I beleive its on record as a hypothesis, ... just google " aid's, pollio vaccine"

that should do it. If you wiki it maybe theyll have some other theory's as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I have had similar thoughts and believe it's entirely possible. However, I should point out that there is no virus called AIDS. It's the HIV virus, and it is the cause of the disease called AIDS.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

I have had similar thoughts and believe it's entirely possible. However, I should point out that there is no virus called AIDS. It's the HIV virus, and it is the cause of the disease called AIDS.

Or so they say? Haha anything is possible though, HIV could have been created as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
AIDS or Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrom. A syndrom is a group of observable events recorded over a given time span

Syndroms are not cause specific by nature and are defined by recurring symptoms

AIDS symptoms are common cancers and pnemonias observed in younger patients, that are commonly found in older people

The syndrom is the age of the afflicted people

HIV - human immunio virus is found in about 80% of the population, however only a small percentage of the population can create the anti bodies to attack HIV

All of the testing for HIV actually tests for the anti bodies of HIV or retro virus

Detection of anti bodies is generally considered a sign of a healthy immune
system, except for the case of HIV anti bodies which has been "promoted" as a sign of a failing immune system and the cause of AIDS

The AIDS crisis is a billion dollar marketing scheme

Yes people die from these cancers everyday, but the clever packaging of cancer and pnemonia symptoms into one convenient catagory called AIDS with HIV as the definitive cause was an all out advertizing campaign

There are many people with HIV who have never experienced any AIDS symptoms(Magic Johnson). There are also many people who have died from AIDS related cancers who never tested positive for HIV(most Africans)

Most of this information was brought to the attention of the medical community in the late 1980s by Peter Duesenberg who was the doctor who had originally isolated HIV as a possible cause of AIDS, but he later vehemently withdrew his HIV hypothesis as incorrect.

I would also recommend the work of Dr Len Horowitz on AIDS and other epidemics for a non main stream view of these topics

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The 'cocktale' they take everyday is incredibly expensive. But, its virtually impossible to get any kind of heath coverage if you even have HIV so most of that is coming from taxpayers. Im sure they lose a lot of revenue.

top topics

join