It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey look what I found! The Cure for AIDS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

How is that fact ? Exodus doesnt contain the cure for aids, though I suppose by some logic, Exodus contains the answer to the recession as well.

By the way, there is no proof aid's was created by " sin" ... the leading hypothesis was that it was created accidentaly by using primates in production of the Polio vaccine. So aid's would of been spread randomnly, by accident, without the need for premarital sex.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Whooooooa, slow down there killer... What I stated earlier was fact.

1. Exodus was written 2,000 B.C.
2. If every soul on Earth waited until marriage to have sex and no one ever strayed outside marrigage there would be no AIDS.

Those statements are fact. We get it, you hate God, but neither straw man arguments or appeal to ridicule disprove what I said.

I'm sure your Christian hating sympathizers will give you several stars for your "moral" point, but you didn't prove one logically.

Hmm.. neither of those "facts" can be proven. You have faith that they are true.. that is all.

Nobody knows how AIDS was started or who/what was patient zero.

On a side note... how can someone hate something that they do not believe in? That makes little sense.

Heh.. "christian hating sympathizers"... the way to rally your cause does not lie in demeaning others. Pot meet kettle.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Not always. If you have a lot of money for the medications it is possible to prevent it from causing AIDS. Isn't science wonderful?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Now then hear THIS folks

It is no problem to cure AIDS with all the ARV’s that are available these days.

This is done on a day to day basis.

What is not possible right now is to cure the HIV virus that leads to AIDS so if you see the head line cure for AIDS you need to ignore it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

How is that fact ? Exodus doesnt contain the cure for aids, though I suppose by some logic, Exodus contains the answer to the recession as well.

By the way, there is no proof aid's was created by " sin" ... the leading hypothesis was that it was created accidentaly by using primates in production of the Polio vaccine. So aid's would of been spread randomnly, by accident, without the need for premarital sex.

Again, that is a straw man, I never stated where it was "created" other than a JOKE about man having sex with monkey's which i(s) the famous wives' tale about it's origin. Secondly, I never stated it was created by sin either, another straw man. Thirdy, I never stated Exodus had the 'cure for aids' printed in it.

I said the cure for it, meaning the one thing that would ERADICATE it off the face of the Earth, was written in Exodus 4,000 years ago.

It's a 'nuclear option' cure, a cure by default.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomaticHow is calling a spade a spade 'demeaning' someone?

Good luck with that. It's apparent he's not fond of Christians, stating the obvious isn't 'demeaning'.

You gave him the star didn't you?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer

Not always. If you have a lot of money for the medications it is possible to prevent it from causing AIDS. Isn't science wonderful?
Interesting, i didn't know that. Is it permanently preventable with the drugs or does it just slow down the inevitableAnd is there side effects from long term use of the drugs that prevent AIDS in the HIV positive individual?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

haha, I dont hate christians, ... I just dont like when people state gospel and faith as FACT.

It's easy for me to overreact sometimes, .... I apologize if you took offense, I was a Christian for many years, I do not frown upon it, ... as it was a step in my evolution.

... however as I was one of you, ... I know the narrow mind's and small view's some of you carry, ..... and just want to pick you up and shake you out of that little box.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Actually no.. I tend to rarely give stars. Another assumption you were mistaken on.

I am happy you did not try to prove those "facts" though.. it would have been fruitless.

You may find your choice of phrases fine.. but to others it DOES come off as demeaning. Perception is in the eye of the beholder.

Oh.. and as 'Burst was.. I was a devout christian for many years... then I woke up.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

[edit on 22-9-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Just because a patent is filed on something, ... doesn't mean it actually works.

did anyone actually read it ?? its pure theoretical. Talking about a compound that can fire molecules at the aids virus and " electrocute" it ?? Its too far fetched, and full of holes, ... like how could it even discern aids from other cells, .... theres a reason this patent never saw the light of day.

Yep, read it but I don't think you did! The patent explains the theory somewhat and it is followed by statements of testing on a group of human patients in Honduras.

The crystals are composed of silver which has natural antimicrobial properties. The crystals "firing" electrons is explained in the patent as the action that happens when it binds with the pathogen. Apparently this works for more than HIV.

I think it is marketed as "Imusil".

More info

[edit on 23-9-2009 by OrganizedChaos]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Okay, I can accept an over reaction, and I forgive, no harm done. But it still seems your talking down to me a little bit as if I haven't spent a grat deal of time struggling with the greatest questions we as humans have while on Earth.

Some of the greatst minds in the history of this world have been Christians,and if more people followed what Jesus taught this world would be a fantastic place, I think we could all agree on that could we not??

This isn't a thread for this topic, but just because we have a difference of opinion in no way diminishes either one of our mental capacity or emotional well being agree??

Christ has changed my life for the better exponentially, I can attest that's a fact.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Oh come on dude, 'then I woke up'?? Is it your turn to paint the kettle??

Seriously, I'm heading to bed now, God Bless you both, goodnight.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Again.. defensive because I do not agree with you.. it is ok, used to it.

I woke up. That is a statement for me.. in no way talks about anyone else.

If you are going to argue points.. pick better ones. Comparing what I said to your generalization of others is not the same.

You can't silence this heretic. Nite nite.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I can't visit your .gov link. Maybe it's because I'm on a crappy hotel internet. But I believe the patent you are referring to is already being discussed in another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yawn...

I'd argue that the cure for AIDS was written in the Holy Bible over 4,000 years ago.

It's a 2 step program:

1. Don't have premarital sex.
2. Don't commit adultry.

If every soul on Earth followed those 2 commands there would be no AIDS.

Well, except for that 1 dude that had sex with the monkey. J/k

Mmm how do you know it wasnt a "Duddette" who had sex with the monkey?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hey there,

I have to say a pet peeve of mine for many years now has been the "Western Medical Paradigm" which is founded on a prescriptive and not preventative approach.

We all feel entitled to live our indulgent lives and when something out of the ordinary happens, we expect there to be a pill we can throw at it. Then we end up acquiescing back to our old habits again.

Disease, morality and hygiene have always been linked; politics and religion however have not cooperated (their points of view are too myopic) and probably never will. This is where the Eastern approach seems so much more conducive to long term "Wellness". The Eastern approach is more simplistic and in the spirit of daily preventative maintenance instead of the western approach of "I'm broke, now fix me''. This preventative approach seeks to make the body stronger by enhancing it's natural systems of defensive and avoiding behaviors, foods, thoughts, and things that are known to weaken the body's systems.

Many traditional religious practices were two prong. Religiosity for one, and two, a "Cleaner is Healthier and more Godly" mentality. The Essenes and other early Orthodox religious groups, and many to this day, bathed daily and washed their hands thoroughly up to their elbows before eating. However we look at it, these kinds of activities were and still are conducive to good health.

Other traditional Eastern daily practices that are conducive to good health include: Meditation, striving for a quiet, stress, and anxiety free, state of mind; Breathing techniques and best practices such as diaphramic breathing to increase lung capacity, tai chi, yoga, and many others.

A diet steeped in boiled (instead of fried) vegetables and more fish and less sugar, carbs and fat. And, of course just "Less".

The point is whether religious or not you take responsibility for your own health by being responsible to, and for, yourself.

It seems our media propagates a kind of shallow spiritual narcissism of staying young/beautiful, and sexually active for as long as you can. Slogans like "Use it or lose it", "Variety is the spice of life", "You only live once", or "The more the merrier" take precedence over traditional concepts like temperance, discipline, sacrifice, moderateness, reciprocity, or humility.

I really like the Indian (India) Ayurveda traditional approach to personal wellness. Ayurveda is an ancient medical approach to living in harmony with your body by strengthening the mind, body and spirit all together in a kind of complex holistic ecology. Traditional plants, herbs, barks and other medicines are used in combination with diet and other practice's to achieve maximum health.

I attached a link on Immunity and Ayurveda practices and philosophy. I have seen a good documentary on this practice. It focused on how the evolution of Ayurveda and how there are traditional, contemporary and western practioners today all over the world.

Definitely worth more coverage attention in my opinion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoP

Well, why is this not being utilized?

Because it doesn't work. The AIDS virus is fairly fragile, and to show that it was destroyed in a glass petri dish isn't unusual. I could destroy it with milk, glue, aspirin, or just about anything else.

The trials were conducted on a small number of people (less than 10) at what is said to be a clinic. There's no "double blind" and no ethics raised, just "hey -- guinea pig!" There's no long term followup and no animal testing (as they do with most drugs before trying them out on humans.)

In looking at the "precursor" inventions, I see they are for EXTERNAL applications of things (and nobody would deny that these drugs are not effective when put on wounds. Patent 4952411 is particularly speculative, saying that silver compounds prevent its spread during sex, but don't indicate whether this means a condom built from the materials or what.

The previous inventions suggest that for hot tubs you can prevent all problems by dumping silver nitrate in them (same with spas), etc.

Mr. Antelman (founder of the lab that's selling this stuff AND the holder of the previous patents (most of which are speculative, if you read the full documents)) apparently never read the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the compounds he wants to use:
www.jtbaker.com...

You'll note there that silver nitrate is a poison, caustic, corrosive, and dangerous if swallowed. Yes you CAN dilute it enough (just as you can dilute arsenic) to keep it from killing you... but (just like arsenic) it really isn't a cure.

Uhm... and my "two cents" on AIDS and morality -- my young cousin died of AIDS from a blood transfusion. He was hemophiliac, and he was only 14, and a virgin (severe hemophilia kept him from doing a lot of things.) There are countless babies and children who are victims, as well as (in one case) patients of a dentist who were infected by the dentist. Some have gotten it from human bites.

It is a blood-borne virus, not a sexually transmitted disease.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Redeemer

I know what he announced to the world that he contracted almost 20 years ago, but I said he would have been dead by AIDS by now.

HIV leads to AIDS does it not? If I'm incorrect then let me know.

HIV does not always lead to AIDS. I've seen several patients over the course of about 7 years who are currently on HAART and now show a nearly undetectable viral load and near physiologic CD4+ count. As long as they continue their regular blood tests and monitor their drug resistances through those same tests, they should remain fairly normal for the remainder of their lives. Additionally, most patients receiving HAART are now living 35-45 years post-diagnosis. That's better than most of the obese patients I see who tend to drop within a couple decades of being diagnosed with primary hypertension.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by TwiTcHomaticHow is calling a spade a spade 'demeaning' someone?

Spade is considered a derogatory term against black people

You seem to be antagonising the crowd with your fundamentalist comments dont you

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
We seem to have moved off the subject. My answer to the "Why" we do not know about these cures when they are discovered by someone is very simple, The Drug companies and most Doctors are trained to treat,not cure illness. There is little or no money in curing the illness. Wake up! ..KMG

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join