It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

former ISI chief claims he's being framed because he knows too much

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Former ISI chief says that 9/11 was indeed an inside job and so were the "terrorist" attacks in Mumbai, India.

he claims that the zionists are behind the plot and reveals alot near the end of the video. he even says Americans are suffering because of the zionists.
This is coming from the ex head of the Pakistan's secret service, which to me means he's a qualified source for intel

I wonder if the zionists will silence him...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

If he does know what really happened he needs to be very careful and stay out of small airplanes.

Those small airplanes will always get you!

Like they say in Iron Man, they have such terrible failure rates, lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow that is pretty crazy, but then again we are too. I mean we must be anti-sematic because of our naughty beliefs.

I truly hope that this thread gets the attention that it deserves and is not shut down by the PTB.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
S&F, good sir. How many people does this make saying the same sort of thing now?

Originally posted by warrenb
This is coming from the ex head of the Indian secret service, which to me means he's a qualified source for intel

FYI: Pakistani secret service, not Indian...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Take anything Hamid Gul says and reverse it.

You'll be a lot closer to the truth that way.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well I agree with the gist of what he is saying! I'm a Vietnam vet and at this point in my life I've seen to much not to.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
^^^^^^Well thank you for your service, sir.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Once again there's no evidence to back up his claim.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

India increases terrorist alerts after Israel/Australian warning
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Coincidence? Nope.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
All this rite in the midst of AQ Khan crying stalemate on the Pakistan government

''The bastards first used us and are now playing dirty games with us,'' Khan writes about the Pakistani leadership in a December 2003 letter to his wife Henny that has finally been made public by an interlocutor. ''Darling, if the government plays any mischief with me take a tough stand,'' he tells his wife, adding, ''They might try to get rid of me to cover up all the things they got done by me.''

AQ Khan(Nuclear scientist) on Pakistan's role with helping North Korea, Iran and China on nukes - timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Pakistan's ISI in Cahoots with the Terrorists

Pakistan's military intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), has long faced accusations of meddling in the affairs of its neighbors. A range of officials inside and outside Pakistan have stepped up suggestions of links between the ISI and terrorist groups in recent years. In autumn 2006, a leaked report by a British Defense Ministry think tank charged, "Indirectly Pakistan (through the ISI) has been supporting terrorism and extremism-whether in London on 7/7 [the July 2005 attacks on London's transit system], or in Afghanistan, or Iraq." In June 2008, Afghan officials accused Pakistan's intelligence service of plotting a failed assassination attempt on President Hamid Karzai; shortly thereafter, they implied the ISI's involvement in a July 2008 attack on the Indian embassy. Indian officials also blamed the ISI for the bombing of the Indian embassy. Pakistani officials have denied such a connection. Numerous U.S. officials have also accused the ISI of supporting terrorist groups, even as the Pakistani government seeks increased aid from Washington with assurances of fighting militants.

Source - www.cfr.org...

Zardari - Pakistan nurtured terrorists

ISLAMABAD: For the first time, Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has admitted that militants and extremists were "created and nurtured" in the country as a policy to achieve some short-term tactical objectives

Source - timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

9/11 and 26/11 Mumbai attacks were inside jobs eh??? I guess he means INSIDE OF PAKISTAN.

Was the 26/11 Mumbai attacks aimed at Indians (or) Jews and Jewish settlements in Mumbai (or) was it to humiliate India...

The only gunman captured after a 60-hour terrorist siege of Mumbai said he belonged to a Pakistani militant group with links to the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir, a senior police officer said Sunday. The gunman was one of 10 who paralyzed the city in an attack that killed at least 174 people and revealed the weakness of India's security apparatus. India's top law enforcement official resigned, bowing to growing criticism that the attackers appeared better trained, better coordinated and better armed than police.

Source - www.msnbc.msn.com...

The Rabbi and his wife dead with attack on jewish centre
Source - www.msnbc.msn.com...

Tense Times For Mumbai's Jews

The mood at Monday morning prayers at the 124-year-old, green-painted Keneseth Eliyahoo synagogue in Mumbai was grim as members of the city's Jewish community paid homage to the six people who lost their lives in the attacks that hit the city last week.

Source - news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

The attackers were indeed from Pakistan

Ajmal Amir Kasab,[11] the only attacker who was captured alive, disclosed that the attackers were members of Lashkar-e-Taiba, the Pakistan-based militant organization, considered a terrorist organization by India, the United States, and the United Kingdom, among others.[12] The Indian Government said that the attackers came from Pakistan, and their controllers were in Pakistan.[13]

Source - en.wikipedia.org...

So once again I ask you, what was the reason/purpose of attack???
(a) To attack jews and jewish settlements of India
(b) Ethnicity/racial hatered
(c) Being a Dumb A$$

new topics

top topics

join