It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bankers Arming Themselves Against Angry Customers With Panic Buttons"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
the link

The recession: is it over? Maybe! But probably not. So, for the time being, bankers are going to continue to operate under the premise that their angry and destitute customers might gut them, with daggers, at the slightest provocation!

no kidding...

HSBC staff have been issued with the latest hi-tech personal alarms to call for help if customers get upset or angry.

The measure comes against a background of increasing frustration that High Street banks are pulling the rug from under the feet of customers.

so now they know we know that they screwed us. they also see that we know that our governments, rather than sticking up for us, sold us out to the banks that screwed us to begin with.

knowing we know makes them feel a but uneasy, so now they are using panic buttons to protect themselves from what they logically assume will be the outcome of their actions.

if no one is going to stick up for us, they are guessing we will just do it for ourselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks for this one, Animal.

I dislike HSBC. The bankers SHOULD be worried. Do you have any inkling if this is more than just being protected from irate customers?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well people should know the game is ridged.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Not surprising at all that bankers are trying to cover their butts...I mean besides the fact that they have gambled away their own money, the investors money, the governments have also given them carte blanche to mortgage our futures and the futures of the next 3 generations away, with a debt, that honestly cannot be realistically ever be paid back.

If I were a banker I would be worried too. These banks are all insolvent and the financial system is on the brink of total collapse. When the masses realize just how badly they have been robbed, the pitchforks and torches will be passed out and the payback will begin....I can't wait

new topics

top topics

join