It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help elect to Rand Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ok, so there are a ton of Ron Paul supporters out there but he is too old to be president now and he does not have the "flair" to appeal to the superficial masses.

His son Rand Paul on the other hand is a very eloquent speaker and has almost identical political views as his father. He is currently running for senator in the great state of Kentucky. www.randpaul2010.com... Check it out. I am not saying donate because that would probably be against T&C but at least just go check it out.

As much as it pains me, the sun is setting on Ron. We can give his son a boost while he is still young.

I put this in political ideology forum because having Ron or Rand would be my ideal political move.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to give this a little bump because I feel it is very important. Reply to this so it stays near the top please.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Rand Paul? Thats his son's name?

Is he named after the (horrible) author Ayn Rand? Because that might explain why I have a strange aversion toward Ron Paul. Is he a supporter of selfishism-- er I mean Objectivism?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have no idea who (if anyone) he is named after. Could just be short for Randall haha!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah; his name is short for Randal. I checked wikipedia. I didn't think of that when I posted.
But, most people named Randal shorten their name to Randy. It still seems to me like the family purposefully shortened it to Rand as a callback to Ayn Rand. Or maybe I am just silly.
Either way; I don't like the Paul's politics.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, we already have Ron Paul in Washington. Hopefully the people in Kentucky do the right thing and add Rand Paul.

Add to that Peter Schiff in Connecticut and hopefully we'll at least have a few people in Washington with a brain.

Then Schiff/Paul for 2012? Haha
dream on. I can dream, tho, can't I?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm doing everything I can to support Rand Paul. We'll see how his big online fundraiser does tomorrow! He is like his father but has better speaking ability and better looks as well which sadly is a factor in politics today.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

Lol A Schiff/Paul ticket? Like the PTB would ever allow that. We can dream though!

new topics

top topics

join