It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell's latest lecture!! "America is the most lawless country... There is no law..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

"...What we have here is whatever the judge says it is, and whatever the judge says it is, that's what the law is."

People will always support what they want to hear... They will not support what they don't want to hear...

well it's been a while since i've heard anything from Mr. Jordan Maxwell, and i'm just watching this now for the first time myself, so i don't know exactly what he's going to cover, or uncover for that matter...

www.ustream.tv...

if you haven't heard of Jordan Maxwell, then you should know that he's basically the one, next to William Cooper, who put all of these major conspiracies, about the true nature of how our world works, on the table. familiarize yourself with him now, because without him, most other whistle-blowers or conspiracy researchers (such as David Icke and Zecharia Sitchin, whom neither i like) wouldn't even exist.

the best way to learn about what he's got to say is to watch as many of his lectures/interviews as you possibly can:
video.google.com...

also, his personal website has tons of interesting information, especially found on this page:
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

well enjoy guys, and if you've already heard all he's got to say, then i have a feeling there might only be so much else that he can present in this video... on to the show!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow, I did not know they had telescopes thousands of years ago. When he mentions Saturn he also mentions the rings which could only be seen through a telescope. He is either loosing his mind or he's spreading disinformation.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

David Icke is witty, though. I didn't use to be a fan, but I really enjoy his lectures. Very funny.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
thunderbolts.info...

Worldwide drawings and symbols of the once-dominant luminary show a disc with rays, a disc with spokes, a disc with a central orb or eye, a disc with a crescent upon it

I guess the ancients did see Saturn with rings!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Wow, I did not know they had telescopes thousands of years ago. When he mentions Saturn he also mentions the rings which could only be seen through a telescope. He is either loosing his mind or he's spreading disinformation.

Nobody knows what they had thousands of years ago. History is making up where you have come from. The truest history you can get is from your grandparents...anything older then a living witness is a shot in the dark, but we make up history to feel as if we own something that can't be owned....knowledge. It can be had, but never owned.

Come to peace with this and anything is possible.

history
1390, "relation of incidents" (true or false), from O.Fr. historie, from L. historia "narrative, account, tale, story," from Gk. historia "a learning or knowing by inquiry, history, record, narrative," from historein "inquire," from histor "wise man, judge," from PIE *wid-tor-, from base *weid- "to know," lit. "to see" (see vision). Related to Gk. idein "to see," and to eidenai "to know." In M.E., not differentiated from story; sense of "record of past events" probably first attested 1485. Sense of "systematic account (without reference to time) of a set of natural phenomena" (1567) is now obs. except in natural history. What is historic (1669) is noted or celebrated in history; what is historical (1561) deals with history. Historian "writer of history in the higher sense," distinguished from a mere annalist or chronicler, is from 1531. The O.E. word was þeod-wita.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger

in that case, how did they even know that planets existed thousands of years ago?? wasn't Earth the center of the universe back then??.......

also, wasn't the Earth flat still anyway??

www.lhup.edu...

besides, i believe he explains this much more in depth in one of his other lectures, though i'm not sure which one it was... check them out for yourself, because what he covers in this litle 45-minute lecture is practically not even the basics of the topics he presents... he was right on when he said he's just getting warmed up at the end!

by the way, do you know who William Cooper was?
...him and Maxwell were close friends, and they worked together quite frequently.

top topics

join