It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evening all...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
long time lurker, first time poster, clearly!

i have spent many nights reading various different things on here and find it all very interesting. so hope to have some sort of input somewhere even if its just personal opinion!!

hello all.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Webby]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Prepare yourself for.....

INSANITY !

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I welcome your personal opinion. Until I disagree with it. Then I'll try to make you feel one inch tall.

Just a heads up.
Welcome to the best site on the internet.

PS - If there is anything you are wondering about, I can give you what little knowledge I have about the workings of the site. U2U me, if interested.
Although I'm sure other folks will tell you the same thing who know much more than me. But, ya know. Just trying to be friendly.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
thanks for the welcome ill be sure to pm you in the future should i need to.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome, make urself at home, but no shoes on the furniture. The last person to put their shoes up on Skeptic Overlord's recliner was Jimmy Hoffa, and we all know how well that worked out for him.

ATS legal disclaimer:
ATS is not intended for children, readers under 16 years of age must attend a training course.
Tinfoil hats are recommended while reading ATS but not required.
Prolonged exposure to ATS may lead to psychiatric intervention, bleeding from the eyes, sudden lapse into coma, or visits from men in black suits.
If any of these symptoms persist please consult a scientologist near you.

*ATS stock holders, site owners and operators are not legally liable for any extraterrestrial posterior "bling bling" you may recieve after prolonged exposure to ATS.

Talk to your doctor to see if ATS is right for you.

I approve this product/service

[edit on 23-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]

new topics

top topics

join