It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda releases new 9/11 video showing Zawahri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Al Qaeda releases new 9/11 video showing Zawahri

uk.reuters.com

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's number two Ayman al-Zawahri appeared in an apparent new video marking the September 11, 2001 attacks against the United States, according to the SITE Institute, a U.S.-based terrorism monitoring service.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Yeah, something big is about to happen; they are waving the dead guy at us again!!
Stadiums, Hotels Warned to Watch for Terrorists

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Woah, another one!

First the sometimes dead sometimes alive OBL releases a video, then the terror plot in NY and the scaremongering that that entails.

Now this.

As soon as I can find the video I'll post it!

I will try to find the contents of the video at least, but what I quoted above was all Reuters had, quite strange actually. Here is the link to the source of the Reuters story.

SITE Intelligence Group: Al-Qaeda Releases Video for Eighth Anniversary of 9/11

Al-Qaeda’s media arm, as-Sahab, for the eighth anniversary of 9/11, released a 106-minute Arabic-language documentary-style video on jihadist forums on September 22, 2009, entitled: “The West… and The Dark Tunnel.” Similar to previous 9/11 anniversary videos, this production features members of al-Qaeda leadership, including Ayman al-Zawahiri, Mustafa Abu al-Yazid, Attiya Allah, Abu Yahya al-Libi, and Adam Gadahn (AKA Azzam the American), speaking in regard to events in the past year such as the global financial crisis, election of US President Barack Obama, and American foreign policy, and conditions of their jihad in its various fronts. Attiya Allah appears in the open, unmasked and clear, for the first time in an as-Sahab production. Also, like last year’s release showing Jonathan “Jack” Keith Idema torturing a suspected militant to extract information, this video shows Idema dunking the head of a suspect in water for the same purpose.

Still cannot find the video.

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-9-2009 by kiwifoot]

new topics

join