It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaime Maussan Claims (Abducted Woman Aborts Alien Baby **Kinda Graphic Video**)

page: 1

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
I bring this about Jaime Maussan, I found it on YouTube and just wanted you guys to see it. I don't know if the lady's abduction story is true or not, but they did perform an abortion and the baby looks kinda like a reptile of some sort. It is in Spanish and Italian, so if anyone could help with the translation that would help. At the moment I will not be able to do so as I have to finish some paperwork. Thanks!

But then again, it's coming from our good old friend Jaime...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
It looks like Ren from Ren & Stimpy.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
The baby looks to me like its in a normal stage of development.

I am no expert ofcourse, do we have some embryo experts around here?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:25 PM
Plenty of discussion on this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
This has been discussed real recently. The general consensus seems to favor a hoax, but nothing is known for sure at this point. Here is the relevant discussion thread:

Pretty wild story and video of Alien Fetus Autopsy

This link will take you right to the most recent update, brought to us by internos:

Thanks for sharing

EDIT: Eh, looks like me and Phage posted around the same time. LOL, both links will work.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:58 PM
reply to post by The Coward

Although this story seems to have been covered sufficiently here on ATS, here is the gist of the spanish translation.

Giovanna was 4 when she came into contact with aliens. She is now 41. I missed when she was impregnated but it couldn't have been when she was a child. She has fluorescing marks on her body and the fluorescing material was used sort-of as an antiseptic, and what look like triangular scabs. The X-rays of her alleged head show so-called "implants." The aliens' race is dying one and humans are the closest to them biologically and they want to create a hybrid race. She aborted the strange-looking fetus which has reptilian features but she didn't say that the aliens that did the nasty to her were reptilian.

Seems like an amalgan or we just took a leap back into what's happened in the past 25+ years.

Personally, I don't buy it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:07 PM
If there was footage of the alien fetus actually being pulled out of her crotch;
then I might actually believe it;

but clips of her laying in a bed and then more clips of a skinned squirrel on a dish isnt really that convincing

and then there are the photos of green, purple, pink, and blue florescent paint;
if it was some sort of antiseptic then why isn't it all the same color?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:40 PM
Maussan is spanish for hoax. Nothing on his show is real, ever. I even think that sometimes he gets himself CGI'd into his videos becuase he will go into shock if there is too much reality on his show.

new topics

top topics