It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-1

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Yog-Sothoth

Thank you my friend.

And

Thanks to all who took the time to read it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So how goes the reconstruction of part 2? I hope you've had enough sense to back up your work this time around.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad Simian

Yeah that was horrible. I do not want to post it just yet. Even though it is nearly done.
I'm looking for something.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Flag number 200 & star number 143 from me. Well presented and well researched. Entirely too much information to digest in one sitting, however! Having said that, this is the kind of post that could keep interested readers busy for a while. I can appreciate the time and effort it took to put something like this together [........you must not have small children ;o) ]
Looking forward to part number two.

Here is a link to several interesting thread-starters I most likely will never have the opportunity to research. Hope they interest you as well.
paranormal.about.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Please daddy ? Can I have some more ?

Absolutely amazing ! Thank you for making this possible.

~ SK

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Thank you. I had to rebuild part2 but that was ok I had plenty of pics already on ATS in our media section. Stay tuned.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Please daddy ? Can I have some more ?

Absolutely amazing ! Thank you for making this possible.

~ SK

Hey thanks I appreciate the compliment. I know many say it's a lot to digest but it is well worth the read. I hope you'll enjoy part 2

Stay tuned.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
More subversive anti-lemurian hate speech.Just disenfranchise our extra-terrestrial,super human betters like that.

I dub you hate-priest.

Jokes

S+F for typing so much.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Very very nice thread. It was an absolutely accurate and unfaultable summary IMO. Although I do believe that in our distant past we did have groups of civilizations that did travel between continents and trade basically globally. I don't know if there was an 'atlantis' or if that was the name of a civilization, or just a myth. But you should research the Sumerian connection to South America. There are Sumerian style buildings and Sumerian gods carved in a few places in S. America. I'll be back with a link...

Here is a link about possible evidence of Sumerians visiting S. America: link

Also, I believe there was a civilization that at least traveled globally because there are maps that accurately show antarctica without ice (which we were not able to confirm until the 1950s) and the coastline of South America accurately. Great thread, looking forward to part 2.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by time91]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Shhh.
It's a secret.
Reality Is.

Pretty strange though eh?
I agree.
though it Was/Is.

Next.....

edit on 10-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
one of the reasons i enjoy this site is being able to read and enjoy truly fine research materials.

Thank you and please add me to your list

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

Thanks.
I'll try to bring more information into the fold with part-2 due out soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

We could combine some of our Ancient-Civ. threads and publish an e-book you know.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You know it's funny that you mention that. I haven't said anything but I've been contacted by someone who has mentioned that. They also asked some questions regarding a collaboration off site. [-$-]

I have been in email correspondence. If it pans out I'll be in contact with you via U2U.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
When i was young did quite a bit of sailing and Navigating was a passion of mine. On my travels ran into people using a plumb line type contraption to measure angle of stars and sun (something like modern sextant except on a staff) in Far east.
At the head of the staff was a round wheel with line sights, and incredibly simple to use. Simply line up the star or sun and read measure as it sighted on the wheel. measuring 2-3 known stars + Rising Sun would determine where you were.
It is probably our ancestors used similar contraption to navigate oceans, and cross continents.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

You know, I have purposely left out some of the more well known historical anomalies for various reasons. I have added some of them in my next body of work.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

If you are talking about the Piri map...

I've looked and looked and looked at it for a long time, but I just can't identify antarctica on it.
I think the map shows the island line from the tip of south America all the way to the Sandwich islands.
In a period where there could have been more land above sea level do to a lower sea level.e.g. Ice age.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Now you mention it... Is there any change we can enjoy part 2 anytime soon ?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

I purposely skipped over Sumeria for a reason I will be coming back to it though.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads of on Part 2, I am looking forward to reading and following it. I enjoyed this thread and appreciate all the work you have put into it. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join