It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor's Statements about Flu Shots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
At 16:20 into this video is what you will need to watch to see a doctor giving the following information about the flu vaccine.

www.ustream.tv...

CDC statistics state that most people die from pneumonia not the flu.

The CDC states that less than 1,000 people actually die from the flu each year, the other 34,000 are dying from pneumonia.

Does the flu vaccine work for pneumonia? Answer is "NO".

Does the flu vaccine work for the flu? Answer is "NO", and has never been proven to work for curing the flu.

The flu vaccine is loaded with Toxins that attack your nervous system which includes about 25 micro-grams of mercury which exceeds the toxic dose of mercury unless you are over 550 pounds of weight. Phenol, aluminum, ethyline glycol which is Anti-Freeze and a variety of other substances you don't want to put in your body are included in the flu shot.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

hey Scientist,

Why would they want to do that to us anyway? I have heard of the whole population reduction theory, which is probably true, but my gripe is since we have been in this whole servant/ labor era providing over half of our earnings to the TPTB and making them lots of money, why would they want to kill so much of their own so called labor force? As far as population control, they have had that pretty much covered well for years through subversion and whatnot, so why?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I can tell you one thing though that you have not considered. I got pneumonia from a bad case of the flu. I was sick for almost 6 months with it. So, in a lot of cases, people would not get pneumonia if they didn't get the flu first.

I do know a few older people that have gotten a pnuemonia shots where I live in the deep south.

I won't be getting any shots for either the flu or pneumonia. The one time I got a flu shot that was given by my employer for free, I got sick from it, although we are told that they can't make us sick. My arm was sore for a long time, in the left shoulder where I got it, and I have a raised scar to this day at the injection site.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthQuake

Hi EarthQuake,

TPTB supposedly want to reduce the population of the Earth to 500,000,000. TPTB must be crazy is all I can say. If people must go, then I hope TPTB go, and the rest can stay.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Hi Blanca Rose,

You probably got sick the last time from getting the flu shot because of all the crap that is in it. I don't see how the medical profession can get away with giving people flu shots with mercury, aluminium and anti-freeze in it. Its good to hear you are safe and sound.

top topics

join