It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to G20 tommorow! 9/23-9/25 *Update - pics/vid added*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Great work my friend, great work

Thanks for the real info that we can see and watch without distortion.

Stars and Flags bravo

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NIGHTRID3R

thanks!!!

im uploading a few more from today. todays marches were peaceful and huge.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

WOW, absolutely
I have been watching the protest videos, but haven't seen a large crowd until Your video

Gives me some more "intent"

What do You think the demographics were of protesters?

I am curious as to what groups of Americans are standing up. It looked like many People in their 20's to 30's?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I wish I could say this was unbelievable video, but sadly, it's not surprising to see (though it is in your face and upsetting, to be sure...) I've seen police in riot gear up close (Iraq war protests a few years back) and though all they did was stand near the Fed. building, it was intimidating just at that. I'm also not surprised to read of provocateurs, though I just will never understand why law enforcement seem to look for trouble, at all times... even when none would exist save for escalation on the part of the law enforcement itself. Self fulfilling prophecy at its worst.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
part 1 (day 2)

this was from 9/25

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Part 2 (day 2)

Ill work on the others tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
(bumP)'

Second (bump) line

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Hey, now that was great! Was this a "permitted" march, or were they some really scary fringe People demanding their First Amendment??? I read earlier that You said one parking lot was approved, but what about the marches??

Also, were there any protesters fighting for Palestine?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Hey, now that was great! Was this a "permitted" march, or were they some really scary fringe People demanding their First Amendment??? I read earlier that You said one parking lot was approved, but what about the marches??

Also, were there any protesters fighting for Palestine?

Yes this was a permitted march.

for the parking lot thing, i think it was their half way point. they settled down, a few of them gave speeches, and then went on their way.

think there was a few supporters there. i think they said something like "stop the occupation of Palestine" i dont remember the exact wordage.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good job Ugie. I'll be looking forward to seeing the rest. In one video, you said the anarchists(or whoever) started it. The video was short and quite jumpy so I didn't really see what was going on. When you get the chance I'd like to know who, what, when, where, all the details that might be missing from the videos.

As far as I can tell, from your videos and from others, is peaceful protesters getting crapped on by jackboots. Sickening.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Well the police started it first by using their sound weapons, and tear gas. the anarchists (a small group) were just causing trouble because the POLICE were breaking up their protest.

I can imagine how it would feel if i was muted when i had important issues i would want the world to see.

their rights were infringed, i don't blame them for doing what they did.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
SnF to you OP and in fact I gave you a star for every entry you made. Many of us talk the talk few of us walked the talk but you my friend did what I could not do from England and I thank you for your efforts on my behalf. I now feel like a female part as in my time when I was a member in the Viet Nam's Vets Against the War the cops did not show up like this. I was young and full of anger and energy and would like to think I would have faced these newvo "Rich mans Army" dressed as they were in your photos, like we did in my day. I got so fed up with America I left over 25 years ago. Its not any better here in England but I live in Devon far from the cities that could make me angry and march. I got when I protested warm glowing feeling deep down inside that at least I tried. You my friend did more you took outstanding pixs and videos of the day and recorded history in the making also showing ourside did not break the peace. How much longer will the "Rich mans Army" be able to walk over protesters before the unprotected protester become the "Worm that Turned!".

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul (if I have one that is).

BTW I showed my English wife your photos who has seen mine from the '70s and she could not believe how far TPTB will go to over throw a peaceful protest. She was also grateful in making me move from USA to keep me from showing up at marches like this.

BTW2 The marches were only unlawful because TPTB would not grant a lawful Protest Permit, just like they did not in my time. What saddens me is we now have so many young men in war today who did not learn from our protest in the '70's and only future history will judge your efforts this last week but thanks again and all of those who were there for us at ATS who wanted to be there....

BTW3 I do support the troops - not the war and I hope when they come home they have a better home coming than America showed us!

[edit on 9/27/2009 by IceHappy]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

thanks ice.

It wasn't just me there that day though. i was there trying to document it the best i could, and help ensure the rights of people weren't abused, although it still happened.

If there was only a way to sue them for what they did to the crowds.

the storm troopers man handled everyone and it was sickening.

i am making a new thread soon so all the videos will be on the first page. im uploading day 2 right now.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hey just curious, how many people would you say showed up to protest?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

day one, a few thousand, and day two, well over 10 thousand.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Ugie
If you like I can tomorrow, as I need to lie down now as it is almost midnight, upload some pixs of how "The Rich Mans Army" looked in the 70's. I know this off topic a bit but a comparison might be interesting to you. Your thread your call.

Just a bit of warning I was not kidding in my post about the SSSS on my plane tickets or the attention I receive from security officers when entering the international gate at the airport. I may have been interviewed too many times for the news.... If I am tag from the 70's and been out of the states for 26 years and never have been arrested..... Take care of yourself as "they" have better kit today..... Hope you can read between the lines. I am as many posters and lurkers on ATS are grateful for your being there along with many many others that were there with you those few days at the summit. Glad "they" did not take your camera as it will be ready on your next venture
!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

sure, send away!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Thanks Ugie1028!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62e40e1ae994.jpg[/atsimg]

The rest of my photos of the 1977 Veterans Day Parade in San Francisco can be found at IceHappy's Photos under "Rich Mans Army Stop Vets on Veterans Day". Sorry first photo upload and post so I hope it comes out okay Mods. Sorry if I incorrectly uploaded....

This Pix I feel really is one of the few times we will ever see the faces with emotions from the "Rich Mans Army"! A couple of these officers seem sympathetic!

Here we are all ready to enter the Veterans Day Parade 1977 - I am in this pix!
)!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c34e5a3a7863.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks again Ugie for your photo and posts.

I had a few attempts of posting pixs in this thread poor reason for so many edits!!!!

[edit on 9/28/2009 by IceHappy]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join