It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to G20 tommorow! 9/23-9/25 *Update - pics/vid added*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
let me guess you're a rocker or have attended alot of rock concerts?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
dude, i was right there, almost next to it. it was loud, and annoying, but, it wasnt that bad. you need a tolerance i suppose.

Not as bad as a Nickleback concert, eh? That would make me run for my life! If they had Nickleback play at the G20 and I was there, I would leave the city.

Any evidence of the poop machine being used? Apparently they were going to use it in Denver last year at the DNC...it makes you poop your pants, which takes the fight right out of you.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
\Any evidence of the poop machine being used? Apparently they were going to use it in Denver last year at the DNC...it makes you poop your pants, which takes the fight right out of you.

There's been evidence of that machine having been used in Pittsburgh for about a decade and a half now... they're called the Pirates.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
wow, this is crazy. I'd love to hear more, and I'll definitely be following this. Be safe bro! Thoughts and prayers are with you.

May YHWH bless you and guard you
May YHWH make His face shine on you and show favor to you
May YHWH lift up His face on you and give you peace

Peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
IMAGES from day one (working on video) too many images to upload to ATS so heres the link to PB.

ENJOY!

s306.photobucket.com...

if it does not work, please U2U me.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
First Video: some more coming. just give me some time. im not used to using mac. please bare with me.

This was at the corner of baum BLVD & Cantre Ave.

I was running away from more tear gas, and those famous rubber bullets those nice crowd control people like to use... yea, i remember this moment, it was pretty tense.

(this is after the police fired first, Il upload that vid in a few, its pretty huge.)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Awesome so the police are breaking the windows not the protester's. Interesting since while monitoring the frequencies we were hearing officer's reporting broken windows from protester's.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

its not the police breaking the windows. it was those anarchist group. before i took this, the police shot at them, and they scattered (sam wih me) and then i capture that image while i was going down a side street.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
MODS, i am having difficulty uploading my images to the ATS portal, can you increase my upload space?

On topic:
I am uploading Video now, give me few minutes and ill have them posted.

Sry for those guys who cant see the images. Ill try and fix it when i get back home, or a mod can support the cause, that would be awesome.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Both vids speak for themselves.

Ill have more soon.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

another scary moment brought to you by Ugie productions TM.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I-N-S-A-N-E.

you, OP, have my highest respect. thank you for representing me and my belief system. WE are behind you all the way!

watching those vids, i am really starting to get a vision of what our frightening future will be like. absolutely terrifying. this sort of police action needs to be ended before we all end up dead.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I gotta say, Right now Your not only a hero, but my hero..........er, didn't mean to make that sound gay

I wish I was there; good job

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Remember, A LOT of these 'anarchists' may be agent provocateurs.
Look for signs and expose them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Indeed the future is looking frightening. I guarantee what We are seeing is a People-gauge. The Elites are testing Our resolve, and should things go in whatever measurable quantity, or by whatever given constant, as the Elite want, then We will see plenty more of this.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My blood pressure is through the roof!! Thanks for bringing us the truth of what is happening. How has this affected you?

s&f

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
thanks guys, for all the thanks, and stuff.

you see im not doing thi just for me, im doing this for everyone.

what happened that day, was unconstitutional, FLAT OUT ILLEGAL!

Yet they got away with it.

I am just doing, what someone who has no job, and time is doing. Id rather be out there doing something about the problems in our world.

during the whole thing, i noticed one thing. NOT ONE OF THE NEIGHBORS complained about it, until the pittsburgh police farce started using their (weapons) against them.

I Also thanks the ones who stood up against them.

they have my respect.

sry for the grammar issues, im havin a good ol time here, so im a bit woozy.

I will update a few more vids in a couple. just check out my channel.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Good time, eh? I think You, and all brave enough to venture out, and stand up deserve lots of good times

I'll be checking out your Youtube channel, thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is before hell broke loose.

i have more, currently working on them.

after i get back home, im going to dedicate a thread to these vids, and pictures. make it look nice, for everyone here to see.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by ugie1028]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join