It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do "non-believers " explain the passport?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Interesting, if I ever get pulled over by a cop for speeding I'll tell him it was air. "You see Officer I was travelling at 75mph, but the wind coming from behind was blowing at 15mph causing me to go 90mph." Not to mention air is flammable, the plane would have been compromised at impact so everything inside would have been able to catch fire. You know stuff like paper.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion7911

Ah yes, the personal attack. Typical.

I could have posted a much longer explanation of the gentleman earlier but, just didnt have the time.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
February 2003 Space Shuttle COLUMBIA broke up on reentry

Was at altitude of 210,000 ft, traveling at 12,000 mph

Debris was scattered over thousands of square miles

Among items recovered was this video of last moments of the crew

www.youtube.com...

Other things were recovered including film. pages from notebook, computer hard drive with data intact...

A science experiment with several dishes of tiny worms was also recovered

The worms were still alive...

Hundreds of worms that were part of an experiment aboard the doomed space shuttle Columbia have been found alive in debris recovered from the crash site, US space agency (Nasa) officials say.

Question for the conspiracy nuts - if all this stuff can survive a fall from
40 miles, going 12,000 mph why cant a simple passport from AA11?

Similar objects were recovered from Flight 93 crash scene

Drivers licenses

Checkbook

Could go on, but loons will have some excuse why this cant be....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Drivers licenses from Flight 93

Sorry for the error - been a long day

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
thedman

Why don't you show respect to the board your posting on and stop refering to people as "conspiracy nuts"

After all the Official Narrative is a "conspiracy."

The point you make is valid, however, you make yourself look like you got an "axe to grind" with insulting statements.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ok then guys, let me get this straight. The passport belonged to no soul in the plane.
Do the sources recognize that it DID belong to someone on the plane, or not?

And a response to the guy that osted the video on the 1st page. Well wouldn't the pilots also bust straight through the building with the passport.

Well it doesn't even matter because the passport that was found didn't belong to anyone in the plane so wth???

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Actually, the passport was not found in the rubble, it was found by an unidentified person and turned over to a NYPD detective a block or so from the WTC before the towers collapsed. Its in the 9/11 Commision Report.

It, like a lot of things, survived the crash and was found. You may not want to believe it, but that is strictly a matter of personal choice.

so in other words, you're in denial?

well sure i guess... you have every right to choose to be in denial and have an un-educated opinion.

its one thing to believe in something, but quite another to have BLIND faith and no logical basis for why you believe something.

you don't find the circumstances and specifics surrounding the passport to be suspect?

truly sad.

There is no scientific basis to declare the matter impossible.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to have the common sense to see the obvious PROBLEM you for some reason can't comprehend. Science has nothing to do with this issue, so why are you using it as a reason to dismiss the passport anomaly?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by JPhish

it is possible to win the lottery, but it is impossible for a piece of paper to survive a blazing inferno. There is absolutely ZERO chance that the passport came from that plane.

Really? Then click on these links....

The first one, is a picture of a badly torn piece of paper from the notebook of Ilan Ramon.

The second one, links to a flight deck video of the Space Shuttle Columbia.

Last I checked, I made no mention of pieces of paper being unable to survive a space shuttles failed reentry into the atmosphere.

These items were among the items recovered from the wreckage of Columbia. They survived the fiery hell which consumed Columbia and her crew.

False analogy (1)

The events are not even comparable. There is no fire during a reentry, get your facts straight, there is only ablation.

If you drop a piece of paper from above the earths atmosphere it will make it down to earth without burning 99.9999999999999999% of the time. That .000000000000000000001 % being when it by chance grazes something HEAVY entering the atmosphere at high speeds; in which case it would only get singed and would not burn because there is insufficient amounts of oxygen to sustain a fire at those heights.

There are also ablative materials on-board a space shuttle which could have aided in the protection of the piece of paper.

You're more likely to get plasma than you are to get a fire on a failed space shuttle reentry.

Only once the shuttle has descended through the earths atmosphere considerably would there be the possibility of fires. But since most if not all of the equipment on-board a space shuttle is non-flammable (besides the crew members themselves) it's not very likely.

Since the paper probably only came into contact with very hot air, it's not surprising at all that it didn't burn completely.

And you think the passport that was found in the wreckage of the airliner that hit the WTC is proof of the "inside job"

Straw man (2) I never said that it proved 9-11 was an inside job, I said that there is no way that a passport survived a FIRE that was hot enough to melt steel.

Pathetic

Ad hominem attack (3)

[edit on 9/23/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I don't understand why this thread is going on.

The passport was handed in to the NYPD by a man in a suit.

We don't know who he was.

He has never come forward.

There is no evidence to connect this passport with the crash save the word of an anonymous man.

Ever heard the phrase "it wouldn't stand up in court"?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

LMFAO!

You're still pushing the "air" BS?!

Tell me, how does air accelerate itself out of a fuselage?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

waypastvne doesn't seem to realize that since the cabin psi was lower than the psi outside the plane, it would have imploded, not the other way around.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by hooper

Prove it wrong by a means other than declaring everybody that works for the government in any capacity is a liar and a murderer. In fact, which is more likely - the passport survived and was found or everyone in all levels of government is capable of being a cold blooded murderer?

Since we are on the subject of the Satam al-Suqami paper passport allegedly found in the rubble of the WTC, let's stick to that subject ok?

There is only one person who needs to be accused of duplicity and that is the stranger (passer-by) who allegedly found the unblemished paper passport and allegedly handed it to a NYPD detective. Correct?

Can you guarantee that this person was not planting evidence?

Have you identified this passerby? No?

Neither has anybody else have they? So according to US legal jurisprudence; the trail of evidence and the trail of custody of this paper passport is suspect isn't it and disqualified as evidence in a US courtroom?

Can you prove differently?

There is good evidence that some of the alleged hijackers had stolen identities and therefore fake passports. Some have claimed to be alive. Not one hijacker from Flights 11 and 175 has been officially identified by DNA.

Therefore we have good reason to suspect the paper passport of Satam al-Suqami was planted, especially sence it was not damaged by the fireball it was allegedly inside, and especially since it was supposedly inside the pocket of a supposedly crushed man allegedly trapped inside the burning fuselage of an aircraft inside the fireball 96 floors above the street.

I do not accept such nonsense as this discovered passport. Why do you?

No the trail is not "suspect", it is what it is. It would be presented in a court of law accorddingly. Person or persons unknown handed it to an NYPD detective on the scene. You further make assumptions that the passport was in the pocket of the hijacker. That is your assumption, it has no basis in fact. The fuselage of the plane was catastrophically torn apart as it impacted and penetrated the building. You choose not accept the fact to satisfy your own bias.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
You know the one that was found in the rubble, that flew out of the terrorist dude's pocket from inside the plane.

Without much of a scratch........

Actually, the passport was not found in the rubble, it was found by an unidentified person and turned over to a NYPD detective a block or so from the WTC before the towers collapsed. _javascript:bold()Its in the 9/11 Commision Report.

It, like a lot of things, survived the crash and was found. You may not want to believe it, but that is strictly a matter of personal choice. There is no scientific basis to declare the matter impossible.

Still doesn't explain why he was subsequently found to be alive and living and had been nowhere near NYC does it? Unless you are going to try and say that he also somehow managed to survive slamming himself into the side of the WTC?

No, I am going to try and say that you are incorrect. Please provide something to back up your assertion.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
reply to post by hooper

hate to break it to you, but a piece of paper surviving an explosion like the one at the trade centers is physically impossible. The passport was, like everything else on 9-11, planted evidence.

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
You know the one that was found in the rubble, that flew out of the terrorist dude's pocket from inside the plane.

Without much of a scratch........

...and some foreign country hit duplicate lottery numbers in consecutive drawings a couple days ago.

Thus proving that low probability random events, such as consecutive lottery draws and passports surviving, does occassionally happen.

false analogy

It is possible to win the lottery, but it is impossible for a piece of paper to survive a blazing inferno. There is absolutely ZERO chance that the passport came from that plane.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by JPhish]

Really? Zero? I take it then we can extrapolate this absolute and predict that if we looked at all instances of plane crashes involving explosions we would be comforatble in saying that any paper material that survived all crashes is planted. Or does your absolute conveniently apply only to 9/11?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper, what part of THE MAN WHOSE PASSPORT WAS FOUND IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL did you not understand? The ALIVE bit or the WELL bit?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I think debunkers are reaching really hard for this one.

the passport would have had to have been dropped BEFORE it hit the building because the idea that a book made of paper exploded out of the plane but didn't even at least blacken or burn the cover is ridiculous.

not even 25% of the cover.

I'm going to say there's too much magical realism in the passport belonging to anyone related to the actual hijacking.

I bet someone's got some heroic "United 93"-esque idea that a passenger was able to get ahold of it (SOMEHOW), bust a window open on an airplane (HA!), and drop it on to the streets of nyc in hopes that someone will find it and trace it back to the terrorists (I smell a scriiiiiipt!).

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Please

Stick to the topic ....

Differences in opinon are fine, personal attacks and insults are not.

Thank you.

ed:sp

[edit on 9/23/2009 by JacKatMtn]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join