It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien caught on traffic cam??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
heres the video

im leanig towards fake, however let me know what you guys think.

also anyone know the first ever alien grey report ( when someone actually witnessed and reported a grey alien?)

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That vid doesnt work, but anyway its been beat to death here before.
General consensus is a cgi fake, there are many threads under differents names of it here somewhere.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This again? It's not cgi, and it certainly isnt an alien. It either a large dog or a deer, obviously.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Its not an alien its a deer.

There are several species, native and non native that roam the small green spaces that are left in the UK (assuming the video is from the UK).

While I was living in London, a Muntjac deer jumped in front of the car one night while I was on my way to a country pub. I had never seen one and it was quite a shock.

www.felmersham.net...

Here is more info on the types of deer that roam the wilds:
www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No just no.......
2nd line

Mod Edit: Adding "2nd line" to a post doesn't make it any less of a 1-liner.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If that's a grey, then I almost hit greys on a nightly basis around here.

Damn things are everywhere and dumb as a board.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spines

Yeah i have some friends in the midwest that go grey hunting all the time, speaking of grey did anyone see that movie the Grey Hunter with Robert De Niro and Chritopher walken where they are Nam war vets and Grey Hunters?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Guys, this has already been debunked, it's a video (CGI) created for a series dealing with the paranormal and it was aired on BBC.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
it's a dog dude...............haah

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would have to say deer, just the way it runs and leaps.

Second verse same as the 1st

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
looks like gollum from lord of the rings to me

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormseeker
I would have to say deer, just the way it runs and leaps.

Second verse same as the 1st

I thought so too, and then I slowed it down and paused it a few times, and it is definitely not a deer!! It doesn't have the neck and head of a deer, the front end is too low. It also runs like a greyhound or a large skinny dog, but again, it appears to have a small round head?

It also appears to have a body that could stand upright, it runs more like an ape? Watch it very slowly, frame by frame if possible.

I am saying........very interesting for now!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Haha.. cute..

That 'creature' obviously had 4 legs -- and was running like a typical deer or dog.

Do grey aliens run like animals??

Looks like another deer in headlights to me..

- Mea

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You're all incorrect. The closest ones to getting it correct were the ones that said deer.

In all actuality, that was me...in a deer suit. I was scared *snip*less by that car. Afterwards I got in my spacetimecraft and flew over the whitehouse in an extraordinary fly-by, kinda like that of the movie "Top Gun".

A2D

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
You're all incorrect. The closest ones to getting it correct were the ones that said deer.

I had a feeling it was just a suit!! Thank you for clearing it all up for us..

BTW it was quite flattering on you..

- Mea

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Oh yes, no problem. I figured I would cause a stir with that one. I am a disinfo agent sent from TPTB to infiltrate ATS and fill it with ignorance.

I think next week I will try my reptillian suit. It's a sasquatch-alligator hybrid. If you think the deer suit is flattering, then you should see this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
lol.. anything bury at you tube gets labeled an alien or a UFO

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I love this bit of footage, it reminds me of one of the first threads i made, even though it has cropped up a few time on ATS it still gets people talking. I think it's a dog or deer or something.... very odd though, I like it!

My 2pence worth www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Its amazing how people voice opinions before actually taking time to think.
First of all a deer CANNOT bound a 4 lane highway in 2 1/2 leaps.
2ndly has anyone stopped to realize that the body does not match the head ?
If thats the head of a deer, then it needs to be mounted somewhere in a Ripleys museum.

Also it has a stride which is almost Canine like however after running side by side comparisons of running dogs/wolves/and other lupine the closest match was a greyhound which this is entirely too big to even be considered as.
Plus theres no tail acting as a rudder.

Not to mention the fact that the hind quarters are a bit higher at full stride. In other words like a human on all fours.

Also pause it and compare it to the actual size of the cars.

I was contacted by the people at the Michigan Dogman site because I was the original uploader of the video to YouTube after it was emailed to me last year.

As far as its authenticity I cant lie and say yes or no because as stated it was mailed to me as a file to my Admin account mail (serverside) which I rarely check.

However I can honestly say that I never edited or tampered with the video whatsoever.

As far as being debunked by the BBC, so was 911.

And just because the media says the sky is purple does not make it so.

In fact a documentary is being developed which will include the Michigan Dogman and other Lupine Cryptoids and I was asked for broadcast rights which I waived simply due to me not being the actual owner of the video.
I merely was the original uploader to YouTube.

So with that being done and said...let the speculation resume.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by ADMIN X]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADMIN X
Its amazing how people voice opinions before actually taking time to think.
First of all a deer CANNOT bound a 4 lane highway in 2 1/2 leaps.

Not to mention the fact that the hind quarters are a bit higher at full stride. In other words like a human on all fours.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by ADMIN X]

I dont know what deer you have been seeing, but the ones around here could EASILY clear a 4 lane hwy in 2-4 leaps. Easily. Some stand as tall as a human. I have seen, with my own two eyes, more than one completely clear a full sized sedan in one stride. over the roof. No issue.

Mule deer's hind legs are slightly longer than their front.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join