It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - FDNY Lieutenant Admitted Plan To Take Down WTC 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
FDNY admits that there was plan to take the building down.
"You guys knew this was coming all day?"- Reporter "We had heard reports that the building was unstable and the eventually it would come down on its own or it would be taken down"

How would they have taken it down?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
He admits nothing, he actually says "i'd imagine it came down on its own..." Right after the sentences you quote in the OP. How could you leave that out? You've completely twisted what he's saying.

No one buy into this thread, please.

I'll be the first to admit that building 7 looks like a controlled demolition, but this guy is in no way saying it is or that there was a plan to take it down, only that it would have to be taken down, if it didn't fall on it's own.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

No one buy into this thread, please.

I'll be the first to admit that building 7 looks like a controlled demolition,.......... that it would have to be taken down, if it didn't fall on it's own.

Wishful thinking but unlikely. You should not tell people what to believe or not considering how small the damage and fire was prior to it's DEMOLITION.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This video is of a Ny emergency worker who heard the demolition and explosions aside from a countdown.

Fdny witnesses to the "EXPLOSIONS"

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

He admits nothing, he actually says "i'd imagine it came down on its own..." Right after the sentences you quote in the OP. How could you leave that out? You've completely twisted what he's saying.

You mean a Truther twisted the words of someone and, by omission, completely changed the intent of the comment?

Why, that would be....dishonest! Say it ain't so!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

You mean a Truther twisted the words of someone and, by omission, completely changed the intent of the comment?

I left out " I would imagine it came down on it's own" . So this guys hopes or imagination does not qualify as fact. The point is the plan to bring it down.

How else would of it came down? Twisting of facts? give me a break, you liars/debunkers are grasping at straws when it comes to supporting the overly disproved official story. Most people already know as well as most intelligence agencies know that CIA and Mossad had everything to do with 911 and used the wargames as cover to launch a war in the middle east which is the truth/fact.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You mean the 9/11 Omission Commission twisted the words of someone and, by omission, completely changed the intent of the comment? Or should I say completely left out testimony to these explosions?

You said it brother.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

"...hopes or imagination does not qualify as fact."

If that is so, why do you Truthers post so much what you claim as "fact" on these digital pages?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Did you catch where Brian Williams said "the explosions and collapse of the towers" (sorry for the paraphrase). I recall Peter Jennings said
something similar - he died. Dan Rather said the same - he was fired. I would be interested to know the fates of all the anchors that day that said similar things and what happend to their careers?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
In the coming weeks they would have had to bring the building down due to the damage it sustained from the towers falling and the fires that burned for hours. But since the damage was so significant, the building fell on its own.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The word to be applied here is, "transmogrify", meaning to change something from one form into another with comical or bizarre results. For instance, Kafka's story of a man spontaneously changing into a bug, or someone changing a statement describing how a building fell into an admission of a secret conspiracy to blow up buildings with people still inside them.

These conspiracy theorists are, to put it mildly, stretching things a tad.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This video is of a Ny emergency worker who heard the demolition and explosions aside from a countdown.

Hi Captain America,

This person. Who is now identified as Kevin McPadden changed his story many times. There are interviews from several year ago where he never mentions and countdown.

Mr. McPaddan then changed his story about hearing a countdown when at first he said he could hear the pulses from the radio. (or something like that)

There are many things he gets wrong in his statements. I find it suspect that he isn't around any more.

Dr. P

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

How would they have taken it down?

They'd wait for the fires to die down, do a structural survey days/weeks later, get the appropriate permits, bid the job out to a qualified company, spend the next year getting all the lawsuits out of the way, then finally get on with the job of deconstructing the building piece by piece.

Just like they had to do with a couple of the other buildings in the WTC complex.

top topics

join