It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Hate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Bouttime pretty much summed it up for me. I don't Hate Him, I just think hes an idiot. He has run this country into the ground. He proved he can not do anything in 4 years except spend money. He has to go.....

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Bush hate is a rightwing fiction. "The liberals hate Bush." says they.......there are some obvious political points to be made by maintaining such assertions and I think that is more the fact then the so described "hate" of the lberal left.........

Hate is a very draining emotion to maintain. In my experience with liberals, I doubt they would bother to invest such large amounts of energy in such a pointless preoccupation............plus they lack the attention span required to do so.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
so Homer ... you are saying that just because Bush didn't act like Sadam we should over look everything he does wrong?

Where are your arguments... where are the statements about what good Bush has done this country since he has been in office?

Give me something to praise him for and by god I'll be the first one to do it... my guess is that there isn't anything he has done that is worthy of comment or a clearly extreme right winger like yourself would have ticked em off 1... 2.... 3.....

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Every time the man opens his mouth, out comes more lies . When he ran in 2000 for the White House he made all kinds of promises,ie; No Child Left Behind, is one of those promises among others, and what has he been doing, taking from our schools to give to his crazy schemes, ie star wars, war on terror, ect, ect. I swear, sometimes I think his parents beat him over the
, when he was a child, and that caused him to be the stupid man that he is.

G W Bush can not be trusted, no one in his family can be trusted, look at the 2000 election in florida where his brother Jeb helped him steal the election, then there's his brother Neil who defrauded a bank/bussiness out of thousands of dollars, Bush's father gave/sold military equipment to Sadam, then there's his grandfather who worked under Hilter of all people !!!

G W Bush isn't any different or better than the other Bushes, he has just learned by watching the other Bush males but just being sneakier in what he's doing. He may not be as bad as Sadam was in his dictatorship but he isn't much better , either. He went OWL during the era of veitnam but here he is in the White House , but only as the presidental impostor . Bush is an embarrassment to our nation as far as I'm concerned.

Anymore when he's on the TV, I'll look for a channel that he isn't flapping his lies on or I'll just turn the TV off, I can't stand the man !!!!! He is a joke !
You don't see/hear of any member of his family or extended families over in Iraq fighting along side our children, do you, because our's are not as important as his is.

I say, lets bring our troops home and let Bush , his families and his administration go to Iraq to fight his stupid war for him that he started with LIES .

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Nanna......I find your post charming.

I could not agree with you more, except I doubt we can replace our boys in Iraq wit Bush et al and expect a positive solution.

What I find so confounding with the Bush War is he is the first and only President to get this country into a lose/lose situation.

I see no possibility of victory or even a draw coming from Iraq. The Prisoner Abuse mess has destroyed any credibility we had in the Arab world and according to some experts, will last for generations to come.

And I wonder how the media allows this clown a free pass on all his lies and miscues. He makes Bill Clinton seem like Mother Theresa and yet his adherents (former Clinton haters) love him and see no evil.

I wonder at times if its not just a plot by the Right Wing Wackos to drive all us moderates crazy.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
could not agree with you more, except I doubt we can replace our boys in Iraq wit Bush et al and expect a positive solution.

What I find so confounding with the Bush War is he is the first and only President to get this country into a lose/lose situation.

I see no possibility of victory or even a draw coming from Iraq. The Prisoner Abuse mess has destroyed any credibility we had in the Arab world and according to some experts, will last for generations to come.

And I wonder how the media allows this clown a free pass on all his lies and miscues. He makes Bill Clinton seem like Mother Theresa and yet his adherents (former Clinton haters) love him and see no evil.

I wonder at times if its not just a plot by the Right Wing Wackos to drive all us moderates crazy.

gmcnulty,
I agree with your post completely. I think most of the media is ( R ) owned, but not all, there are a few ( very few) that tell the truth about Bush and his administration.
My fiance WAS a strong beleiver in Bush, you noticed I said "was". He thought Bush did no wrong and was the greatest. I would slam Bush at every chance I got and my fiance would get really mad, he'd say,... Bush has done A LOT OF GOOD for the U.S. and I'd tell him to name the "GOOD" that Bushie-boy had done ! He COULD NOT name one thing good that Bush had done, :shk: . Needless to say, when I told him Bush is going to drag the U.S. into nothing but trouble and then the "fool " did just that ( Iraq war ), my fiance changed his opionion of Bush and the good things ( cough) the idiot was doing for the greater good of the "few". My fiance WILL be voting Democrat this election.

I am a democrat and very proud of that fact !! I was on the phone with one of Kerry's staff members before I came online. John DOES have a plan for getting our people out of Iraq, but is not going to let it be known right now, because Bush doesn't have a " clue" as what to do about this mess or how to go about getting our people out of that HOLE Bush dug for us. When John was telling what he had planned for our country , Bush stoled some of John's plans to use for his re-election promises , so, John's not spilling his plans for our troops returning home from Iraq. Once John is in the White House, people WILL SEE a real president working for the greater good of the U.S. and not just for the " few", as Bush has been doing.

BUSH has GOT TO GO !!!!!

and GMC, your right about this statement ---> I see no possibility of victory or even a draw coming from Iraq , ( there is none )
!!!

Nanna_of_6

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't hate him per se. I just think he's the idiot son of an a$$hole and he shouldn't be running (ruining) our country. He's using the taxpayers money to further his own corporate holdings. That's not right by any means. He'll be gone soon enough though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join