It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS Crew, a bit about me.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hello All,

Well firstly ive got to say the site has had me intrigued for days, with so much activity and new material to view daily. It was a comfort to see that there is a community out there that are pushing for answers into the deceptive world we find ourselves in. And ever increasingly so...

Im 24 years old, living bang in the middle of the UK and work in sales and marketing for a security technology firm. Ive always had questions, and more times than not too many! Man, we live in a crazy world, The power elite, 9/11, london bombings, Obama deception, media control, new world order, princess diana, real agendas behind the war, 2012, political influence, foreign relations corruption. Sometimes I just want someone to hack into a major media channel and scream out to the whole population what a corrupt and controlled world we live in!

Anyway enough of my ranting on, hello all and I hope my interests are in common with all the readers. I look forward to contributing to the truth that is often so hard to explain to the unaware.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sean85b

Hello there!

Nice introduction. =)

I hope you enjoy your stay
and see you around!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

I will warn you to be careful because ATS can become very addictive. I've always got several topics tabbed in my browser and am constantly f5'ing lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Welcome Sean, this is a good place to explore the mystery's of life, ... make new friends, .... and trade arms.

new topics

top topics

join